Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:57:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RPX] Red Pulse Token – Next Generation Intelligence and Content Ecosystem  (Read 81097 times)
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:25:44 AM

Half of the tokens i.e. 5% will be distributed to token holders who will be holding the RPX token in red pulse platform.
If held in wallet and exchange then will not be eligible.
what platform?
https://coin.red-pulse.com/#platform

Could someone explain to me, as if I was a child, what this "Platform" is exactly.
As far as I can tell it's some sort of news-feed, but I could be completely wrong.
And how, or can, I join; does it cost anything to join, is it for 'Professionals' only ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skylarkbd

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:27:19 AM

one of my favourite token
samrajyacoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:22:49 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 02:25:39 PM by samrajyacoin

S No              Details                                    Tokens        % of Total Token Supply          USD Equivalent (Based on ICO price)
1   Sold in ICO (Circulating Supply)    543,348,500.00              40                             15,000,000.00
2   Reserve                                    543,348,500.00              40                             15,000,000.00
3   Company Shareholders            203,755,687.50              15                               5,625,000.00
4   Company Employees                      67,918,562.50                5                               1,875,000.00
5   Total                                         1,358,371,250.00             100                             37,500,000.00

Current RPX Token available for trading (Circulating Supply) is 543,348,500.00. Seems huge right? But in USD, its valuation as of date is just $15,000,000.00 at the rate of $0.0276 per RPX Token.

As of writing this personal research and opinion, Pepe Cash at 175th position in www.coinmarketcap/all/viwes/all has similar statistics (not comparing the projects. Just the numbers in general to get an idea). Whereas, RPX has the caliber and potential to claim top 50 positions from the very beginning with minimum market cap of over $150,000,000.00 and initial volume at $50,000,000.00.

If ICO participants were allowed to invest, then $50,000,000.00 could have been achieved from within the whitelisted investors itself. In that case, Red Pulse could have claimed 88th Position as of date in www.coinmarktcap.com (practically achievable) at the rate of $0.092 per RPX. One of the strong reasons being – The Demand and Profitability would still be higher in secondary market after it hits exchanges as Chinese, US and Singaporean were not allowed to participate in the ICO.

Red Pulse team must have realized by the ICO time that they actually undervalued the token and sold at lot lesser rates than they actually could have. 9 cents per RPX or higher could have been an easy target. Many other non-deserving ICOs have hit similar cap. Sincere thanks to Red Pulse team for sticking to and honoring the initial terms.

So, in my opinion, any rate below 7 times the ICO rate would be an undervaluation of RPX Tokens once it hits exchanges.

There are too many forces that can drag this coin’s value to $1 per RPX in short period. Below are the major mentions:

1.   Solution Red Pulse intends to provide: Specific, on time and quality data/contents over Information Overload to facilitate Investors to make radical and informed investment decision. Investors, both individual and institutional can benefit from this to large extent thereby attracting Investors to buy RPX Tokens for its actual use cases.
2.   Red Pulse is a proven company generating revenue for past 2 years with working desktop and mobile platforms. With all-star team and advisors, more are under development as stated in the road map. This makes RPX one of the rare ICOs unlike others those having either only idea or a minimum viable product.
3.   Red Pulse is supported by Strong Partners including NEO, Accenture, Binance, Onchain, Z-BEN/ADVISORS, Blockchain Partners Korea, Kenetic Capital.
4.   Red Pulse already have existing huge clientele base that will require RPX Tokens to access the data and contents. Red Pulse is also used by Bloomberg, Business Week, Thompson Reuters, Euromoney, Financial Times, Asian Investor, South China Morning Post, The wall street Journal.
5.   Content Creators (Generally Industry expert. Both Individual and Companies) with higher credibility shall earn more RPX. This will motivate them to create quality and on-time contents that will simultaneously attract more RPX Investors.
6.   Content Consumers (Investors. Both Individual and Institutional) will want to stock (freeze) sufficient RPX. Reason being;
•   Investors with more RPX Tokens shall have more up-voting power.
•   Can be on standby with RPX in stock to pay for the new contents to get early access.
•   Temporary but exclusive access to contents to read it first.
•   If RPX tokens are held in Red Pulse platform, 5% tokens from total of 10% inflation per year will be distributed proportionately to token holders. Remaining 5% will be distributed to the Content Creators.
7.   If an Investor is going to largely benefit from the content provided by Red Pulse Platform then each Investor would not mind investing in thousands to stock / freeze RPX Tokens to secure their spot thereby creating scarcity and high demand in the market.
8.   Investors (Both Individual and Institutional) are the ones who will require RPX the most for actual use cases. Knowing the demand, the crypto investors including US, Singaporeans and Chinese will rally in to claim a piece of the action which will increase the demand to next level whereas the market’s total RPX supply capacity at the moment is only 543,348,500.00. Supply is so low that it might be enough only for few hundreds of heavy buyers. So, the demand is going to be excessively higher than supply rapidly multiplying the RPX rate once tradable in exchange.
9.   Possibilities and Impacts:
•   China’s decision that’s expected shortly will have an impact. If negative, crypto will find its way as it has in the past. NEO, Hshare, Binance Coin, Walton, etc. are the live examples. If positive then RPX growth rate will be exponential.
•   Investors expectation to receive 1 free Bitcoin Gold for 1 Bitcoin held during the hardfork happening on 25th Oct 2017 is one of the major reasons that is centralizing most of the crypto investments in Bitcoin at the moment with Bitcoin domination over 55+% in coinmarketcap. Yet to see if it is really worth it or Bitcoin Gold will be another altcoin struggling for its basic place in crypto space. Anyways, after that, the investments should again start flowing into deserving altcoins as normal and that’s when I believe RPX will or should go live in exchanges.
•   Another Bitcoin hardfork expected between 18-27 November 2017 was pre-planned on day one of segwit2x. Hence, should not pose any unique threat towards RPX growth. Depending on how the overall crypto market moves, all the altcoins are affected accordingly which is a different matter altogether and not specifically related to Red Pulse.
10.   NEO supporters are equally interested with RPX being first ICO on the platform. By NEO supporters, we are talking about significant numbers.

Traders, Holders, Investors, Content Creators, Content Consumers, Whales, etc. will try to buy at low rates from exchange but unsure if will happen as RPX should be the Project with one the highest ICO ROIs.

I would like to congratulate and thank NEO and CoZ.
ICO Platform performance during ICO was as smooth as Silk!

Disclaimer: I am not paid to do this. These are my personal research and opinion and not a financial advice. I am not your financial and or Legal Advisor. Please do your own due diligence.
suncoin180

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:30:06 PM

Where can I experience your product, and how I can join your community Huh

Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:48:54 PM

S No              Details                                    Tokens        % of Total Token Supply          USD Equivalent (Based on ICO price)
1   Sold in ICO (Circulating Supply)    543,348,500.00              40                             15,000,000.00
2   Reserve                                    543,348,500.00              40                             15,000,000.00
3   Company Shareholders            203,755,687.50              15                               5,625,000.00
4   Company Employees                      67,918,562.50                5                               1,875,000.00
5   Total                                         1,358,371,250.00             100                             37,500,000.00

Current RPX Token available for trading (Circulating Supply) is 543,348,500.00. Seems huge right? But in USD, its valuation as of date is just $15,000,000.00 at the rate of $0.0276 per RPX Token.

As of writing this personal research and opinion, Pepe Cash at 175th position in www.coinmarketcap/all/viwes/all has similar statistics (not comparing the projects. Just the numbers in general to get an idea). Whereas, RPX has the caliber and potential to claim top 50 positions from the very beginning with minimum market cap of over $150,000,000.00 and initial volume at $50,000,000.00.

If ICO participants were allowed to invest, then $50,000,000.00 could have been achieved from within the whitelisted investors itself. In that case, Red Pulse could have claimed 88th Position as of date in www.coinmarktcap.com (practically achievable) at the rate of $0.092 per RPX. One of the strong reasons being – The Demand and Profitability would still be higher in secondary market after it hits exchanges as Chinese, US and Singaporean were not allowed to participate in the ICO.

Red Pulse team must have realized by the ICO time that they actually undervalued the token and sold at lot lesser rates than they actually could have. 9 cents per RPX or higher could have been an easy target. Many other non-deserving ICOs have hit similar cap. Sincere thanks to Red Pulse team for sticking to and honoring the initial terms.

So, in my opinion, any rate below 7 times the ICO rate would be an undervaluation of RPX Tokens once it hits exchanges.

There are too many forces that can drag this coin’s value to $1 per RPX in short period. Below are the major mentions:

1.   Solution Red Pulse intends to provide: Specific, on time and quality data/contents over Information Overload to facilitate Investors to make radical and informed investment decision. Investors, both individual and institutional can benefit from this to large extent thereby attracting Investors to buy RPX Tokens for its actual use cases.
2.   Red Pulse is a proven company generating revenue for past 2 years with working desktop and mobile platforms. With all-star team and advisors, more are under development as stated in the road map. This makes RPX one of the rare ICOs unlike others those having either only idea or a minimum viable product.
3.   Red Pulse is supported by Strong Partners including NEO, Accenture, Binance, Onchain, Z-BEN/ADVISORS, Blockchain Partners Korea, Kenetic Capital.
4.   Red Pulse already have existing huge clientele base that will require RPX Tokens to access the data and contents. Red Pulse is also used by Bloomberg, Business Week, Thompson Reuters, Euromoney, Financial Times, Asian Investor, South China Morning Post, The wall street Journal.
5.   Content Creators (Generally Industry expert. Both Individual and Companies) with higher credibility shall earn more RPX. This will motivate them to create quality and on-time contents that will simultaneously attract more RPX Investors.
6.   Content Consumers (Investors. Both Individual and Institutional) will want to stock (freeze) sufficient RPX. Reason being;
•   Can be on standby with RPX in stock to pay for the new contents to get early access.
•   If RPX tokens are held in Red Pulse platform, 5% tokens from total of 10% inflation per year will be distributed proportionately to token holders. Remaining 5% will be distributed to the Content Creators.
7.   If an Investor is going to largely benefit from the content provided by Red Pulse Platform then each Investor would not mind investing in thousands to stock / freeze RPX Tokens to secure their spot thereby creating scarcity and high demand in the market.
8.   Investors (Both Individual and Institutional) are the ones who will require RPX the most for actual use cases. Knowing the demand, the crypto investors including US, Singaporeans and Chinese will rally in to claim a piece of the action which will increase the demand to next level whereas the market’s total RPX supply capacity at the moment is only 543,348,500.00. Supply is so low that it might be enough only for few hundreds of heavy buyers. So, the demand is going to be excessively higher than supply rapidly multiplying the RPX rate once tradable in exchange.
•   China’s decision that’s expected shortly will have an impact. If negative, crypto will find its way as it has in the past. NEO, Hshare, Binance Coin, Walton, etc. are the live examples. If positive then RPX growth rate will be exponential.
•   Investors expectation to receive 1 free Bitcoin Gold for 1 Bitcoin held during the hardfork happening on 25th Oct 2017 is one of the major reasons that is centralizing most of the crypto investments in Bitcoin at the moment with Bitcoin domination over 55+% in coinmarketcap. Yet to see if it is really worth it or Bitcoin Gold will be another altcoin struggling for its basic place in crypto space. Anyways, after that, the investments should again start flowing into deserving altcoins as normal and that’s when I believe RPX will or should go live in exchanges.
•   Another Bitcoin hardfork expected between 18-27 November 2017 was pre-planned on day one of segwit2x. Hence, should not pose any unique threat towards RPX growth. Depending on how the overall crypto market moves, all the altcoins are affected accordingly which is a different matter altogether and not specifically related to Red Pulse.
10.   NEO supporters are equally interested with RPX being first ICO on the platform. By NEO supporters, we are talking about significant numbers.

Traders, Holders, Investors, Content Creators, Content Consumers, Whales, etc. will try to buy at low rates from exchange but unsure if will happen as RPX should be the Project with one the highest ICO ROIs.

Disclaimer: I am not paid to do this. These are my personal research and opinion and not a financial advice. I am not your financial and or Legal Advisor. Please do your own due diligence.

Great breakdown, thank you. Things do look good.

cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:54:03 PM

Could someone explain to me, as if I was a child, what this "Platform" is exactly.
As far as I can tell it's some sort of news-feed, but I could be completely wrong.
And how, or can, I join; does it cost anything to join, is it for 'Professionals' only ?

This is their current platform. Red Pulse is a market intelligence firm that focus on Chinese stock market from event-driven perspective. That means that their aggregate information about Chinese markets from various sources, check their validity and relevancy, analyze them and then publish them on their platform in the form of short release notes. Event-driven relates to event-driven investing strategy, that is (according to wikipedia) hedge fund investment strategy that seeks to exploit pricing inefficiencies that may occur before or after a corporate event, such as an earnings call, bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, or spinoff. So I guess Red Pulse main focus are news about corporate events.

What are they trying to do now is to build new platform (or upgrade existing one), that would allow independent researcher, market analyst and so on to post their own research and earn financial reward (in RPX) for doing so. As far as I know this new platform is currently in development and the first beta version should be launched sometime in the first quartal of 2018 (so you can't test it now). If you want to learn more about it, I'd recommend reading their whitepaper, it's an interesting and informative read.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:31:44 PM

@samrajyacoin  , really nice research of the product, what you are saying is easily achievable.
The greatest advantage of this product is that it is the first NEO token, that is enough for many people to invest in the project.

Aldaschwede

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:08:34 PM

Red Pulse is going to be a huge thing!
Unfortunately I was on block 25 as well, but shit happens!

At least there is a little compensation with the airdrop of gas
The team is great with lot of potential!
samrajyacoin

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:25:33 PM

@samrajyacoin  , really nice research of the product, what you are saying is easily achievable.
The greatest advantage of this product is that it is the first NEO token, that is enough for many people to invest in the project.
Thank you!
samrajyacoin

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:26:28 AM

posted the same opinions @ https://steemit.com/redpulse/@samrajyacoin/red-pulse-possibly-the-project-with-one-of-the-highest-rois
btcdamnit

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:37:13 AM

Great Post
Well, Not that I did'nt knew

btcdamnit

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:12:38 AM

I have heard some exchanges have approved the listing
Though they will announce it Themselves.
Be Patient
Just Let Bitcoin Gold Pass

Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:32:10 AM

I have heard some exchanges have approved the listing
Though they will announce it Themselves.
Be Patient
Just Let Bitcoin Gold Pass

there's a printscreen going around on social media which is supposed to off an admin from the RP team, saying it will be listed before the Gold fork.

andreyleonn1

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:34:04 AM

Hello! Guys, tell me how to transfer the RPX tokens from one NEON purse to another?
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:50:06 AM

Hello! Guys, tell me how to transfer the RPX tokens from one NEON purse to another?

This is something I'd like to know too, but with a slight difference, how to transfer between NEO-GUI wallets and how to transfer to an exchange when RPX starts trading.
mmpbitcoin

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:04:12 PM

Excellent analysis. I agree 100% when you say RPX is undervalued.
15Mil Market Cap is a joke. There are a lot of ICOs only with White Paper that got more than this.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:16:33 PM

Love this analysis! I agree that Rpx is undervalued with the cap. The good thing here is the great potential especially in difference to many other icos lately
cdb1690

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:30:37 PM

there's a printscreen going around on social media which is supposed to off an admin from the RP team, saying it will be listed before the Gold fork.

I can confirm that such information was posted on the official Red Pulse Slack channel and it was posted by one of Red Pulse mods.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:33:18 PM

I can confirm that such information was posted on the official Red Pulse Slack channel and it was posted by one of Red Pulse mods.

Interesting. I Think I read on their slack that they will not announce the listing so we should look for official Communication from the Exchanges. I hope binance will be the first to list rpx.
cdb1690

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:42:13 PM

Interesting. I Think I read on their slack that they will not announce the listing so we should look for official Communication from the Exchanges. I hope binance will be the first to list rpx.

Yeah, most of their comments so far haven't specified any date, this has been the only one that was a bit more specific.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: