Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:25:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jamiec79

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:51:50 PM

Is there a hard cap for OXYCOIN ICO. what is OXYCOIN ICO target and how much bounce for  pre-ico ?

Indeed there is a hard cap.

It 2000 BTC max.

This link takes you to the ICO page and provide the details that will answer your question more fully

https://oxycoin.io/ico.php

Hope this helps

Jamiec79 - Oxy Community Manager

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamiec79

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:54:26 PM

"Hi everyone!

Here you can find codes for Oxycoin signature bounty!"

I can not see the rules of this bounty, just the signature code, and I even do not know how many bounty tokens can I get if I join in, so I think this project is promising but I do not know how to join in the signature bounty.

The bounty details have been released, i attach a link to the full details of the Bounty.

https://medium.com/@oxycoin/oxycoin-bounty-campaign-5013a2378193

Sorry for the delay in responding.  If you have any more questions please let me know.

jamiec79 - Oxy Community Manager
manikato

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:46:25 AM

Seems stuck at 600 BTC for some time.
jamiec79

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:02:16 AM

Yep that due to BTC price pulling back and Alt coins having a tough time...

It's a dynamic volume based on crypto values, plus we raised almost 600 BTC pre-ICO Smiley

Thanks

jamiec79

hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:49:38 AM

Yep that due to BTC price pulling back and Alt coins having a tough time...

It's a dynamic volume based on crypto values, plus we raised almost 600 BTC pre-ICO Smiley

Thanks

jamiec79

Thank you for your explanation, I miss understood that was because some of investor withdraw their investments, I will keep an eye on this process since I have put some BTC in it.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:11:32 AM

Nice concept about exchanges on the mobile with fiat, and also the DPOS mechanism is very helpful to build an active community, I just saw the ico process was 617 btc, the minimum cap will reach soon.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
jamiec79

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:29:49 AM

Nice concept about exchanges on the mobile with fiat, and also the DPOS mechanism is very helpful to build an active community, I just saw the ico process was 617 btc, the minimum cap will reach soon.

Yeah considering the ICO only launched 1st Sept, to be 90 BTC away from 700 BTC is awesome!

If you have any questions please let us know  Grin

Thanks

jamiec79 - Oxy Community Manager
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:19:30 PM

Very interresting project I will join the signature campaign
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:12:54 PM

so will the team participate in the delegate vote? i mean will the team hold lots of coins and vote for someone they like?

I have the same question, as far as I know, without the team's votes, the delegates will be token over buy the big whales and its baby delegates, which I think is not good for this coin.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
ghostfaceuk

Activity: 410

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:16:25 PM

so will the team participate in the delegate vote? i mean will the team hold lots of coins and vote for someone they like?

I have the same question, as far as I know, without the team's votes, the delegates will be token over buy the big whales and its baby delegates, which I think is not good for this coin.

The team will be holding tokens but it will NEVER be used to vote for delegates they like.  All voting is to be impartial, the tokens will be used to bring genesis delegates on line to secure the network in the case of a fork
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:57:29 AM

finally an easy solution to exchange Crypto with FIAT ! we have a great need for fast, cheap, decentralized !
 the project OXYCoin faces on the scene in the most crucial moment for the ecosystem of Crypto !
                                                          WELCOME OXYCOIN
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:23:42 PM

Am very impressed with this project,  and all it says it will offer from providing access to buy cryptos using fiat to creation of the dapps SDK platform, unfortunately, this ANN thread is a little disorganized, maybe introducing the project with all its utilities, then channels down to bounties should have made more appeal atleast to first time visitors instead of the bounties coming up first.
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:31:12 PM

Am very impressed with this project,  and all it says it will offer from providing access to buy cryptos using fiat to creation of the dapps SDK platform, unfortunately, this ANN thread is a little disorganized, maybe introducing the project with all its utilities, then channels down to bounties should have made more appeal atleast to first time visitors instead of the bounties coming up first.
I read the white paper that I found, clear and detailed, I found the website for the Ico
and all the link to participate in the bounty campaigns, twitter and facebook
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:54:52 PM

I read the white paper that I found, clear and detailed, I found the website for the Ico

Am confident in this project, I can see alot of the ARk team around, garnished with expertise and experience. Also this project goes further to foster an environment where developers without blockchain knowledge can create decentralized apps using the software development kit tool.
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:56:04 PM

reserved the Chinese translation.
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:12:27 PM

Am confident in this project, I can see alot of the ARk team around, garnished with expertise and experience. Also this project goes further to foster an environment where developers without blockchain knowledge can create decentralized apps using the software development kit tool.
also in this project there are team members of Ark ? for me and a sign of warranty, and I now understand why they use the technology Dpos.
 I hope that becomes a strong project OXYCoin
Ben111

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:31:24 PM

i support this project!!
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:57:12 PM

Well this detail is very influential according to me. This demonstrates that every project can grew up (sometimes also exponentially).
I read about tons of project proposals into this forum, but just few must be really considered (with the word "considered" i mean "put the money" and betting on people who propose the project himself Grin).
As we know the experience is a "key feature" for a project, but is not the only one.
My final consideration is that if the devs team is composed by people with experience and people without experience, this gap can only be positive because it combines the experience of the "old wolves" with the motivation of the "young foxes".
Hope you like this comparison and share my thoughts.
in the team there are people of considerable experience, and it shows the value of the Ark today. offer a service of exchanging currencies fast and decentralized I find a' winning idea, if you can do it easily from a smartphone, this Ico will go like a rocket
ghostfaceuk

Activity: 410

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:09:24 PM

also in this project there are team members of Ark ? for me and a sign of warranty, and I now understand why they use the technology Dpos.
 I hope that becomes a strong project OXYCoin

hey guys, just wanted to clarify something

Just a slight correction, there are no members of the Ark team/crew involved in the development or running of OXYCoin.

There are however Ark community members and long term delegates involved, they are seatrips, jamiec79, mody1996 and myself ghostfaceuk.

All of the OXY team have experience with DPoS from running delegates on the various DPoS tokens such as Rise, Ark, Shift and Lisk not to mention the fact that our Co-Founders Jan and Seatrips have helped run Shift for many months.
Vika26

Activity: 428

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 09:13:06 PM

Tell me, where can I find the table of participants in the campaign twitter?

.......Web...............Bounty..............Twitter.................Telegram.......
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: