Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41042 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:39:50 PM

yes, oxycoin is part of the ark project, you can find it in their whitepaper.
OXYCoin is a project related to the ARK, which is the driving force for so many fantastic projects,
his strength is seen in the price that today has brought us great satisfactions.
 i think that all projects related to the Ark will be a lot of road

what do you intend, when you tell that the project is related to the ARK?
how can this currency fluctuate?

In white paper the say that the allow payments in ark for the ICO, but realtion is not actually specified.

anyway fluctuations are specified. and they are pretty similar to ark related prokects.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:41:34 PM

also for signature you must be at least a junior member. so good bye to signature!

awesome! so I can't join the bounty campaigns. what about you? do you have enough followers?

yes, I have more that 300 friends on facebook. I must seriously think about it. you have less than 300?

I have more that 300 friends too. this should be an opportunity as well!

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:44:37 PM

also for signature you must be at least a junior member. so good bye to signature!

awesome! so I can't join the bounty campaigns. what about you? do you have enough followers?

yes, I have more that 300 friends on facebook. I must seriously think about it. you have less than 300?

Forging, facebook bounty, investing. It seems you will be very active of this project!

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:48:58 PM

OXYCoin is a project related to the ARK, which is the driving force for so many fantastic projects,
his strength is seen in the price that today has brought us great satisfactions.

we should look for more projects related to ark, they are the best ones so far.  Cool

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:51:17 PM

Forging, facebook bounty, investing. It seems you will be very active of this project!

yes, it is full of opportunities, I must check also in the others we are following. I'm sure we will find some similar campaigns.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:55:07 PM

we should look for more projects related to ark, they are the best ones so far.  Cool

There are some cryptos, as ark, that are created to be "token friendly", so a lot of business owners like to be related to them.

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:56:48 PM

There are some cryptos, as ark, that are created to be "token friendly", so a lot of business owners like to be related to them.

what do you mean with "token friendly"? you can create tokens also on bitcoin's and ethereum's blockchians.

marilyngroom

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:08:30 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 03:15:52 AM by marilyngroom

What about the government.

Back in the day buying bitcoin from coinbase was a preety simple process, just link up your bank account and that was all. Then the government got involved. It complicated things a bit.
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:13:39 PM

what do you mean with "token friendly"? you can create tokens also on bitcoin's and ethereum's blockchians.

From ark wallpaper:

"Ark crew provides a user-friendly platform to increase user adoption of blockchain technology [...] with further case of integrations, Ark crew can develop successful consumer websites, products and physical distribution network with the intention of easing consumers into bloackchain technology  and increasing general knowledge about cryptocurrency".

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:16:19 PM

Back in the day buying bitcoin from coinbase was a preety simple process, just link up your bank account and that was all. Then the engorgement got involved. It complicated things a bit.

you are right! in the next future every government will try to regulate the market, that it means it will be more complicated so far. maybe that's why these guys are try to simplify operations.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:19:41 PM

From ark wallpaper:

"Ark crew provides a user-friendly platform to increase user adoption of blockchain technology [...] with further case of integrations, Ark crew can develop successful consumer websites, products and physical distribution network with the intention of easing consumers into bloackchain technology  and increasing general knowledge about cryptocurrency".

it perfectly fit with both oxycoin and kapu goals! oxycoin is very similar in its business model too!

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:22:36 PM

This is why these projects are very interesting! I'm agree with you: we must find some other in the ark ecosystem!

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:25:51 PM

This is why these projects are very interesting! I'm agree with you: we must find some other in the ark ecosystem!

unlike other cryptos (like waves, for example) they do not list in their website projects related or ICO, so it must a bit difficult.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:27:56 PM

Back in the day buying bitcoin from coinbase was a preety simple process, just link up your bank account and that was all. Then the engorgement got involved. It complicated things a bit.

you are right! in the next future every government will try to regulate the market, that it means it will be more complicated so far. maybe that's why these guys are try to simplify operations.

unless we will know future market regolamentations it will be nearly impossible to predict if exchanges will be easy or not, and how to make them easier.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:36:34 PM

unless we will know future market regolamentations it will be nearly impossible to predict if exchanges will be easy or not, and how to make them easier.

Maybe governments will tax cryptos revenue (that is right) but I don't think they will complicate the exchanges. Payments with digital fiat currecies are very easy now, for example.

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:39:55 PM

Maybe governments will tax cryptos revenue (that is right) but I don't think they will complicate the exchanges. Payments with digital fiat currecies are very easy now, for example.

Maybe they will not complicate the process itself, but the way that some goods are taxed are ridicolous, so it can complicate the exchange.

Tripkevin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:51:21 PM

yes, it is full of opportunities, I must check also in the others we are following. I'm sure we will find some similar campaigns.

tomorrow we will check for something else to do! now i'm to tired to read carefully ; D
Sevinpays

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:54:10 PM

tomorrow we will check for something else to do! now i'm to tired to read carefully ; D

awesome! tomorrow we will look for other social bounty programs. if I'm right I already know another one.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
Tripkevin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:55:34 PM

awesome! tomorrow we will look for other social bounty programs. if I'm right I already know another one.

perfect! sounds great. tommorrow I also try to apply for oxycoin one! good night!
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:09:37 PM

I am in love with this project, great initiative with a assembly of great team. The only minus is the ANN thread main page,  thread manager try to re-organize and structure it better
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: