Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:59:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41042 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:47:51 PM

Will you opening some bounties dev? still can't find that info on the first post.
Please update in soon Cheesy

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
ghostfaceuk

Activity: 410

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:25:15 PM

Will you opening some bounties dev? still can't find that info on the first post.
Please update in soon Cheesy

Bounties are being worked on, when the details are finalised we will release them
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:29:31 PM

We should keep bumping this thread up Cheesy Pretty nice concept overall just need to polished everything and then this will be ready in conquering the industry of buying Crypto with fiat easily.
mody1996

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

Oxycoin Community Manager

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:35:30 PM

this project sound well...but how ever i have just one question....after completion are you saying i will be able to may be use my credit card to buy any cryptocurrency i desire?

Hi Bulala,

You'll have an easy way to buy the crypto you'd like to buy however regarding the payment processors that we'll be using that's an information i cant disclose right now.

Regards,
Mody1996

mody1996

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

Oxycoin Community Manager

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:44:36 PM

what project is it?? can you explain more detail?? i see this thread is like cover of book. LOL  Grin Grin Grin

Hi dlouulmusthofa,

Sure thing we can explain, Oxycoin is a new coin that aims on having different ways of payment processing that can ease how people buy and sell cryptocurrencies these days using fiat , Adding up to that , we're going to have a central informational hub that will contain crypto-media news that might help the users make informed decisions on what to buy and what not to buy

You can read more information about us and our plans from : WhitePaper

Regards,
Mody1996

Reija

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:08:21 AM

@ Oxycoin Team

A few questions.

Q1: What gives the OxyCoin token value over time? I understand the use case for OxyCoin is real but aren't people going to be buying cryptocurrencies directly with Fiat. What am i missing here. Genuine question Smiley

Q2: How come an escrow agent isn't being used? What are the reasons for this. Thanks

Q3: (Last question). This question might be a bit advanced, but when will the PR/Marketing campaign start approx? Q2/Q3 2018?

Looking forward to your answers. Cheers
ghostfaceuk

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:38:12 AM

HI everyone,

A quick update from the  team,

To show you some progress while the ICO is about to start, here are two GIF files showing our current development on the mobile apps. The UI will look much different of course, it’s about the functionalities. We are very pleased to announce that both the Android and iOS app have Offline Signing, so passphrases are NEVER sent to the server!
iOS: https://oxycoin.io/progress/Oxycoin-iPhone-Aug20.gif 
Android: https://oxycoin.io/progress/Oxycoin-Android-Aug20.gif
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 09:13:49 AM

Just one question here

Concept is good

For the OXY wallet application

It is only used in buying OXYcoin with Fiat right? No others coins available right?

Can we sell OXYcoin for Fiat?
jamiec79

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:50:25 PM

Hi puremage111,

The whitepaper details the coins that can be purchased with Fiat.

As the first version of OXYCOIN® mobile app is launched, there will be a primary set of supported cryptocurrencies that our users will be able to purchase and trade through our platform. More of them will be added in the future as we complete our development goals and receive feedback from our supportive community.

The first set of supported cryptocurrencies will be the following:

Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCC), Ethereum (ETH), ARK (ARK), SHIFT (SHIFT), RISE (RISE), LISK (LSK), and of course OXY

Please find attached a link to the full whitepaper  Smiley

If you have any more questions you can ask here or join us at Oxy slack:

https://join.slack.com/t/oxycoin/shared_invite/MTc5OTYzMDM2MjU4LTE0OTQyMDU0NzMtYWE2OGI2NzI1Ng

Thanks again

jamiec79
Sterben

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:55:03 PM

Hi puremage111,

The whitepaper details the coins that can be purchased with Fiat.

As the first version of OXYCOIN® mobile app is launched, there will be a primary set of supported cryptocurrencies that our users will be able to purchase and trade through our platform. More of them will be added in the future as we complete our development goals and receive feedback from our supportive community.

The first set of supported cryptocurrencies will be the following:

Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCC), Ethereum (ETH), ARK (ARK), SHIFT (SHIFT), RISE (RISE), LISK (LSK), and of course OXY

Please find attached a link to the full whitepaper  Smiley

If you have any more questions you can ask here or join us at Oxy slack:

https://join.slack.com/t/oxycoin/shared_invite/MTc5OTYzMDM2MjU4LTE0OTQyMDU0NzMtYWE2OGI2NzI1Ng

Thanks again

jamiec79

Bounty available?
jamiec79

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:26:20 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 10:01:52 PM by jamiec79

Hi Sterben,

Thank you for your message, the bounties are being finalised currently, once they are ready we will announce here, Oxy slack, twitter and telegram Smiley

If you have any more questions you can join us in Oxy Slack:

Many Thanks

jamiec79
Reija

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:54:52 AM

@ Oxycoin Team

A few questions.

Q1: What gives the OxyCoin token value over time? I understand the use case for OxyCoin is real but aren't people going to be buying cryptocurrencies directly with Fiat. What am i missing here. Genuine question Smiley

Q2: How come an escrow agent isn't being used? What are the reasons for this. Thanks

Q3: (Last question). This question might be a bit advanced, but when will the PR/Marketing campaign start approx? Q2/Q3 2018?

Guys, come on you have a potential investor here with simple questions requiring some answers. Why does another guy who posted days after me get his answer first? Would appreciate some attentiveness. Thanks
ghostfaceuk

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:37:21 PM

@ Oxycoin Team

A few questions.

Guys, come on you have a potential investor here with simple questions requiring some answers. Why does another guy who posted days after me get his answer first? Would appreciate some attentiveness. Thanks

Hi Reija,

I have passed your questions across to the devs and as soon as I get the reply I will post them for you
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:36:57 PM

Red flag for accepting rise and ark for the ico.

goodluck!
ghostfaceuk

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:52:20 PM

goodluck!

Can I ask why its a red flag to accept those tokens?
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:56:02 PM

goodluck!

Can I ask why its a red flag to accept those tokens?

Gut feeling. have to wait and see when ico ends how many of these tokens have been used. gl
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:14:55 PM

Did anyone has any info regarding the bounties that are available to join at the moment?
I still can't find any info about it.
ghostfaceuk

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:36:56 PM

Did anyone has any info regarding the bounties that are available to join at the moment?
I still can't find any info about it.

Bounties are currently being worked on by the devs.  Once information is available it will be posted.
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 03:43:29 PM

Seems to me there are many BTT community supporting this project. sounds very good let us see this project future and progress.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
ghostfaceuk

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:19:41 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 08:51:56 PM by ghostfaceuk

@ Oxycoin Team

A few questions.

Hi Reija,

I apologise for the delay in getting answers to your questions but as you can imagine the devs are busy in the run up to the ICO launch on 1st September.

however I can now pass on their replies to your questions

1. We want people to only need our Oxy App. Buy, send and receive any of the supported cryptocurrencies and read all the important information there is about the coins and their plans from respectable sources. OXY itself is needed for registering your username (as every blockchain transaction needs some coins to secure the network), it will be used to invest in future projects like our Enhanced Mobile SDK - which will enable developers without blockchain knowledge to easily build a DAPP that can work with mobile applications and therefore let our community grow even more - and other options we will discuss with the Early Investors as they will be part of the decision-making at Oxycoin.

2. When a new coin - without any information about the founders - sets up an ICO, I too think its wise to have an escrow in place but we’re very transparent in who we are, where we live and what we are going to do for the crypto community. We have a good reputation in several coins and that’s not only for being around a long time. When we look at the already raised funds, I think we’re trustworthy enough already. If not, we can always ask Mike from Ark (one of the Co-Founders) to be our escrow. He already offered to help with this if it is required.

3. The world is ready for an app like ours. The marketing team will start their marketing strategy when the ICO ends and we have collected enough funds to start our project. When the first version of our app is finished, we will try to get as many top coins available in our mobile app as possible, have the contracts ready with third-parties and be sure our legal position is covered. Most of the Marketing work will happen at the same time
as we prepare for the big launch. No date is set yet, let’s take it one step at a time. First the ICO, then the version 1 app.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: