Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:41:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41042 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:26:23 PM

The project, like i said is interesting, but your whitepaper has been written with a technical language that few people can understand easily. But this is a contradiction: you are planning to release an application which is developed to be user-friendly, but your project's description doesn't seems the same...

maybe a bit too technical for people without background, but it could be requested by their investors and advisors. is the right choice for this thread.

the concept is good. the problems they are facing are real. perhaps redenblack13 is right when he says that they speak too complicate to simplify stuff that can be unusual also for programmers, but this presentation is for investors that is supposed they already know this field.

of course. investing in some of these businesses requires a deep knowledge of cryptocurrencies and blockchains.

what I like the most in this project is the DAPP SDK. It could be a (real) huge democratization in decentralized softwares and databases.

do you think it could boost the growth of cryptomarkets, in general?

maybe. the platform of course can boost the growth if it reach a huge number of people, but the usage of blockchains in software development can have a great impact.

is the same thing we have seen in Kapu. decentralized software and database are taking root in all fields.

is a good example. In the next years similar applications will be required very much.

I’m agree. It has a very powerful potential, but my concerns are about the number of fish in a still little body of water.

PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:28:07 PM

The project, like i said is interesting, but your whitepaper has been written with a technical language that few people can understand easily. But this is a contradiction: you are planning to release an application which is developed to be user-friendly, but your project's description doesn't seems the same...

maybe a bit too technical for people without background, but it could be requested by their investors and advisors. is the right choice for this thread.

the concept is good. the problems they are facing are real. perhaps redenblack13 is right when he says that they speak too complicate to simplify stuff that can be unusual also for programmers, but this presentation is for investors that is supposed they already know this field.

of course. investing in some of these businesses requires a deep knowledge of cryptocurrencies and blockchains.

what I like the most in this project is the DAPP SDK. It could be a (real) huge democratization in decentralized softwares and databases.

do you think it could boost the growth of cryptomarkets, in general?

maybe. the platform of course can boost the growth if it reach a huge number of people, but the usage of blockchains in software development can have a great impact.

is the same thing we have seen in Kapu. decentralized software and database are taking root in all fields.

is a good example. In the next years similar applications will be required very much.

I’m agree. It has a very powerful potential, but my concerns are about the number of fish in a still little body of water.

now is little, but is growing fast. in the next years it will be a large part of digital market.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:30:58 PM

if I’ve understood, your concern is due to the fact that this project is made for cryptos and blockchain external application, but is still INSIDE this market segment. am I right?

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
vikingchild

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:31:37 PM

There certainly are lots of people involved in the project from the start - which is definitely one healthy sign. Having said that, it seems that the element that appears to be unique here is that the coin/token should be super easy to buy using fiat? Is that correct, that that is meant to be your USP?
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:33:12 PM

if I’ve understood, your concern is due to the fact that this project is made for cryptos and blockchain external application, but is still INSIDE this market segment. am I right?

It is exactly what I’m saying! This segment is very competitive and, in this moment, yet so little. The percentage of failure is very high.

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:35:05 PM

There certainly are lots of people involved in the project from the start - which is definitely one healthy sign. Having said that, it seems that the element that appears to be unique here is that the coin/token should be super easy to buy using fiat? Is that correct, that that is meant to be your USP?

don't forget the DAPP SDK! it is maybe the most interesting thing in this project!

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:37:09 PM

It is exactly what I’m saying! This segment is very competitive and, in this moment, yet so little. The percentage of failure is very high.

the DAPP is really useful and it can be successful in anyway. oxycoin people have just to be good in communication.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:41:20 PM

you should have to consider another thing. this project is still too “abstract”. purpose are GREAT, sure! but in this moment they still don’t have something so solid.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:42:22 PM

you should have to consider another thing. this project is still too “abstract”. purpose are GREAT, sure! but in this moment they still don’t have something so solid.

Right! I really appreciate ambition and they would like to be a Google Play competitor, but these are still ideas.

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:44:28 PM

Right! I really appreciate ambition and they would like to be a Google Play competitor, but these are still ideas.

you both have to be more trusted in these guys. the only fact that they thought those things (not to be google play competitors) is great.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:48:48 PM

you both have to be more trusted in these guys. the only fact that they thought those things (not to be google play competitors) is great.

I wish to them a great future, but in this moment I’m still defensive...

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:21:05 PM

Can I buy criptocurrency with Fiat on this project?
It seems to me interesting but a little lacking in information.
In any case, I will continue to follow him..

Yes, Oxycoin mobile platform will be the easiest way to purchase cryptocurrencies with FIAT and will also feature a central information hub where investors will receive any crypto-media they would need to make informed decisions.
Tripkevin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:57:39 PM

Can I buy criptocurrency with Fiat on this project?
It seems to me interesting but a little lacking in information.
In any case, I will continue to follow him..

Yes, Oxycoin mobile platform will be the easiest way to purchase cryptocurrencies with FIAT and will also feature a central information hub where investors will receive any crypto-media they would need to make informed decisions.

how can you say that? in which way transactions will be simplified?
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:59:51 PM

I would like to ask the same thing. purpouse is clear but "how" is not.

Tripkevin

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:02:04 PM

have you read the project's whitepaper? I'm reading it just now. I'm agree on what you said previously,  but there also some things that I don't understand...
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:06:07 PM

have you read the project's whitepaper? I'm reading it just now. I'm agree on what you said previously,  but there also some things that I don't understand...

if you have some difficult in reading you can ask to me. there's someone who found difficult some technical concepts.

Tripkevin

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:08:39 PM

if you have some difficult in reading you can ask to me. there's someone who found difficult some technical concepts.

no, just the opposite. I read about the forecasts for the first year, and they look quite ridiculous. I wish I don't understand the sentence.
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:12:36 PM

no, just the opposite. I read about the forecasts for the first year, and they look quite ridiculous. I wish I don't understand the sentence.

may you tell me what did they say? I don't remember them, I must confess!  Grin

Tripkevin

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:17:59 PM

I report the paragraph just judge by yourself:

With community support and ICO funding, the OXYCOIN team plans to push the number of active users to over 10 million and the market capitalization to over $300,000,000,000 ($300 Billion) in our first year by enabling a whole new wave of crypto-enthusiasts that are waiting for a simple platform to help them easily convert FIAT into cryptocurrency.

you can find it here at page 6 https://oxycoin.io/whitepaper.pdf

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:20:24 PM

I report the paragraph just judge by yourself:

With community support and ICO funding, the OXYCOIN team plans to push the number of active users to over 10 million and the market capitalization to over $300,000,000,000 ($300 Billion) in our first year by enabling a whole new wave of crypto-enthusiasts that are waiting for a simple platform to help them easily convert FIAT into cryptocurrency.

you can find it here at page 6 https://oxycoin.io/whitepaper.pdf

man... just imagine if it was true... if we invest in a business like it we will be rich beyond believes!  Cool Cool Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: