Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:52:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:43:47 AM

Can I buy criptocurrency with Fiat on this project?
It seems to me interesting but a little lacking in information.
In any case, I will continue to follow him..

Yes, Oxycoin mobile platform will be the easiest way to purchase cryptocurrencies with FIAT and will also feature a central information hub where investors will receive any crypto-media they would need to make informed decisions.

how can you say that? in which way transactions will be simplified?

One of the ways it achieves this is that it simplifies transactions by tackling the issue of tracking multiple addresses for multiple cryptocurrencies, lowering the possibility of sending funds to the wrong place, by introducing oxycoin Global Address Book. Users may create one single username that is searchable in the Global Address Book, and all their wallets will be linked to this one username. With the  Global Address Book, users simply type their friend’s name, see their friend’s various crypto-currency wallets, and transfer funds to them within seconds. Oxycoin also plans to utilize QR codes as another user-friendly way to transfer funds easily and faster.

Global Address Book is quite interesting, I don’t know how many wallets people may have for they own, but it’s obviously impossible to remember all the alphanumeric name.

it could be a good thing but not so disruptive. after all you can do the same thing writing your address on a paper page (and is also a safer thing).

it could simplify the initial approach of a newcomer. think about the first time you had to create your own wallet. I’m a was a bit lost. no cards, no documents. just a long amount of letters and numbers. it would be easier to link all of these addresses to one name only.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:46:17 AM

Yes, Oxycoin mobile platform will be the easiest way to purchase cryptocurrencies with FIAT and will also feature a central information hub where investors will receive any crypto-media they would need to make informed decisions.

One of the ways it achieves this is that it simplifies transactions by tackling the issue of tracking multiple addresses for multiple cryptocurrencies, lowering the possibility of sending funds to the wrong place, by introducing oxycoin Global Address Book. Users may create one single username that is searchable in the Global Address Book, and all their wallets will be linked to this one username. With the  Global Address Book, users simply type their friend’s name, see their friend’s various crypto-currency wallets, and transfer funds to them within seconds. Oxycoin also plans to utilize QR codes as another user-friendly way to transfer funds easily and faster.

Global Address Book is quite interesting, I don’t know how many wallets people may have for they own, but it’s obviously impossible to remember all the alphanumeric name.

it could be a good thing but not so disruptive. after all you can do the same thing writing your address on a paper page (and is also a safer thing).

it could simplify the initial approach of a newcomer. think about the first time you had to create your own wallet. I’m a was a bit lost. no cards, no documents. just a long amount of letters and numbers. it would be easier to link all of these addresses to one name only.

I admit my ignorance here, but… is not the opposite of the meaning itself of cryptocurrency? This is the centralization of the decentralized market. Maybe I’m saying something stupid.

PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:47:58 AM

I admit my ignorance here, but… is not the opposite of the meaning itself of cryptocurrency? This is the centralization of the decentralized market. Maybe I’m saying something stupid.

I don’t think it can compromise the meaning of decentralization that is something structural. obviously this is something totally new. for example, I didn’t saw any kind of software that collect all the address of your bank accounts, if you have more than one. maybe just big investors have software like these. no ordinary people.

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:50:42 AM

there’s a bit of confusion here: decentralization means that you don’t have one central server to store and process all data, not a fragmentation of your funds.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:52:08 AM

there’s a bit of confusion here: decentralization means that you don’t have one central server to store and process all data, not a fragmentation of your funds.

Ok, it was just a thought, no so much important. There are some other things in which is better to focus our attention.  Grin

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:54:15 AM

Ok, it was just a thought, no so much important. There are some other things in which is better to focus our attention.  Grin

the main point could be: you’re interested in cryptocurrency and you’re totally new, you don’t have learned people around you. which are your first steps?

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:57:48 AM

the main point could be: you’re interested in cryptocurrency and you’re totally new, you don’t have learned people around you. which are your first steps?

you try to collect information online, and it can be a risk. you should go to bitcoin or ethereum official websites, but if you’re not skilled in programming you may not understand what they say.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:00:06 AM

you try to collect information online, and it can be a risk. you should go to bitcoin or ethereum official websites, but if you’re not skilled in programming you may not understand what they say.

I can confirm that BitCoin and Altcoin whitepapers are a lot more technical that Oxycoin’s one. It’s a good transparency politic to share technical information, but sometimes it could not be easy.

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:01:03 AM

Ok, it was just a thought, no so much important. There are some other things in which is better to focus our attention.  Grin

I can confirm that BitCoin and Altcoin whitepapers are a lot more technical that Oxycoin’s one. It’s a good transparency politic to share technical information, but sometimes it could not be easy.

there are some easy explanations for rookies but it’s supposed that they are children and not adults that work in fields different from programming.

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:04:24 AM

so... is actually needed a way to simplify the process! and they not just provide the useful Global Address Book, but also easy explanations and tutorials.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:06:35 AM

so... is actually needed a way to simplify the process! and they not just provide the useful Global Address Book, but also easy explanations and tutorials.

Agree. For catching newcomers you should simplify information and operations. But cryptos, as maybe the stock market, remains a complicated world, not for everybody. Maybe simplification is just an illusion.

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:07:30 AM

Agree. For catching newcomers you should simplify information and operations. But cryptos, as maybe the stock market, remains a complicated world, not for everybody. Maybe simplification is just an illusion.

I don’t think so. even if you will never be an expert in this field you can find useful to use cryptocurrency in life, so you will have an easy tool.

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:10:33 AM

I don’t think so. even if you will never be an expert in this field you can find useful to use cryptocurrency in life, so you will have an easy tool.

right! If you should pay for something you could use your bitcoin address instead of your credit card.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:11:34 AM

right! If you should pay for something you could use your bitcoin address instead of your credit card.

Why? If you have paypal it is very comfortable. Now there are also apple pay and all those things. Paying is too much easy.

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:13:39 AM

that could be a good point. why use cryptos when you could use a lot of ways to pay your online billings?

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:17:13 AM

that could be a good point. why use cryptos when you could use a lot of ways to pay your online billings?

lower commissions, no mediation and so on. maybe in the future you will have some store who requires just cryptos as payments.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:18:28 AM

lower commissions, no mediation and so on. maybe in the future you will have some store who requires just cryptos as payments.

I don’t think so… they would prefer it but it should be illegal. Imagine if your are in USA: you try to pay with USD but they are not allowed. It's crazy!

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:20:05 AM

I don’t think so… they would prefer it but it should be illegal. Imagine if your are in USA: you try to pay with USD but they are not allowed. It's crazy!

it would be easier for a decentralized online store, don’t you think so? if is based out of your country maybe.

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:23:43 AM

it would be easier for a decentralized online store, don’t you think so? if is based out of your country maybe.

think about something like BitBoost. they can allow just tokens on their website and to buy them you should use cryptos. I don’t think it would be illegal.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:25:15 AM

think about something like BitBoost. they can allow just tokens on their website and to buy them you should use cryptos. I don’t think it would be illegal.

Ok, but it is still too extreme. Amazon or similar marketplaces may allow one day cryptos, but they will never deny the use of “real” money. They could lose a huge part of their clients.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: