Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:01:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:31:55 PM

In this case they will be able to realize directly both the things they have in mind with no other funds.

you think that in case they don't reach the final goal our investment should be compromise or even at risk?

No, I don't think so... if they will reach the final goal you will see you money back just earlier  Wink

I'm agree with it. if they don't reach the top one they have just to do the ordinary road, without shortcuts

The risk will even exist. It could be higher if they have just their minimum amount, but in this case this possibility is over.

ok, I asked just because if they have calculated the third amount probably there is something they can't do without it.

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:35:05 PM

To bounty participants, the spreadsheet Will be updated in 1-2 days.

If you have any request, PM me!

Regards

thank you very much! I will apply for bounty program in days, or maybe in hours!  Cheesy

I'm too about to apply! when will it end the ico of this project?

The 30 of september. So it's easy to remember!

it seems they reached their second goal in fundraising, but the third is still too far...
the Ico is going very well, to the large increases. you have reached the second goal and now we go to the third and upward.
 we need this project, an exchange at your fingertips decentralized
Tripkevin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:36:21 PM

In this case they will be able to realize directly both the things they have in mind with no other funds.

you think that in case they don't reach the final goal our investment should be compromise or even at risk?

No, I don't think so... if they will reach the final goal you will see you money back just earlier  Wink

I'm agree with it. if they don't reach the top one they have just to do the ordinary road, without shortcuts

The risk will even exist. It could be higher if they have just their minimum amount, but in this case this possibility is over.

ok, I asked just because if they have calculated the third amount probably there is something they can't do without it.

maybe it's just more marketing, more bonus and some otpional stuff
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:38:49 PM

maybe it's just more marketing, more bonus and some otpional stuff

Or maybe they are able to collect all the funds they need in just one ico, so it's easier and less expensive for them in order of money and time.

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:42:56 PM

Regards

thank you very much! I will apply for bounty program in days, or maybe in hours!  Cheesy

it seems they reached their second goal in fundraising, but the third is still too far...
the Ico is going very well, to the large increases. you have reached the second goal and now we go to the third and upward.

they have collected 775 bitcoin from just 711 investors. yes, is going very well!

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:45:02 PM

Regards

they have collected 775 bitcoin from just 711 investors. yes, is going very well!

711 are not a little number. in succesful traditional crowdfunding there are often less that 700 per project. and there are 19 days more!

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:10:58 PM

Regards

711 are not a little number. in succesful traditional crowdfunding there are often less that 700 per project. and there are 19 days more!
  yes ,700 btc  is enough to launch   a  project,  many  good project  started with  little money  . guess this project will raise more than 1000 btc

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:42:13 PM

in this moment they are increasing the funds over 775 bitcoin. with 19 days further maybe they can't reach 2000 but they can go over 1000!

someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:48:05 PM

Signed up for the signature campaign because this project looks interesting!
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:00:10 PM

Am excited to see that the crowdsale is doing well, over 800btc raised already with just 726 participants
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:01:37 PM

Am excited to see that the crowdsale is doing well, over 800btc raised already with just 726 participants
the ico OXYCoin is evolving very strong, I am excited too of his magnetism to the community, according to me exceed the goal
Mr.ZeeN

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:15:25 AM

Hello
I have joined Social Media Bounty Campaign, facebook and twitter. Hopefully this project will succeed and reach their hardcap easily.
Good Luck team, keep do your best
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:06:26 AM

A roadmap states every step to be taken to complete a goal. On other roadmaps, you’ll see dates assigned to milestones. In our case, we want to be innovative and flexible to respond on any market actualities, therefore, we won’t publish specific dates on our roadmap at this time.
 One thing for sure - we will accomplish all points below in 2017.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:24:32 AM

Great idea. Are there any bonus for participating in this ICO?

Hi @Energy_girl

Thank you for your post.

Bonuses were available for the presale and up to the end of the 1st September 23:59hrs UTC.

The ICO is now underway and no bonuses are available i'm afraid.

If you do want to take a look the ICO link is attached below: -

https://oxycoin.io/ico.php

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thank you

jamiec79

so no any kind of bonus for early investors?,the project is very good,investors will gain anyway...
ghostfaceuk

Activity: 410
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:36:47 AM

Hi @Energy_girl

Thank you for your post.

Bonuses were available for the presale and up to the end of the 1st September 23:59hrs UTC.

Thank you

jamiec79

so no any kind of bonus for early investors?,the project is very good,investors will gain anyway...

Early investors before 1st September were eligible for a bonus if they invested a minimum amount of BTC.
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:04:44 AM

is there any thing new ,  which is  different from Lisk?       We know ,there are two many  lisk copy coin.   Market need  a  new  feature not only built on Lisk

wolfgb888

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:23:23 AM

Hi @Energy_girl

Thank you for your post.

Thank you

jamiec79

Early investors before 1st September were eligible for a bonus if they invested a minimum amount of BTC.
use the same strategy, I participate in the first days of the Ico because I want to take advantage of the bonus,
 and also this time I did so. you have to seize the opportunity of bonus
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:29:25 AM

Hi @Energy_girl

Thank you for your post.

Thank you

jamiec79

Bonuses are good Ofcourse, maybe he was referring to some kind of airdrop  Grin during the ICO to attract and arouse more interests
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:24:20 PM

is there any thing new ,  which is  different from Lisk?       We know ,there are two many  lisk copy coin.   Market need  a  new  feature not only built on Lisk

I think this coin is forked from ARK since there are many similarities with the ark coins, such as the DPOS mechanism, and 201 delegates, I can see some famous delegates from lisk and ark community.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:21:01 PM

There is still limited info here in the thread.
In the website, there still no complete info regarding the bounties that will be held.
There is just the amount of coin allocation for the bounties.
I hope the info will be updated soon.

here you can find all the information and useful links to join the campaign bounty  https://medium.com/@oxycoin/oxycoin-bounty-campaign-5013a2378193

and this is the official site for the adherence to the Ico  https://ico.oxycoin.io/auth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: