Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:09:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
joeyx32

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:12:45 AM

@oxyteam Last Active:   September 07, 2017, 07:30:58 AM  Undecided
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1099385

I think it is not so important if the oxyteam is very busy here in the Forum or not. There is a lot of developement work to do which is a lot more important than this.
Exactly its better to invest more in development and other areas cause it's what it matters. Investing in marketing it's not bad but not crucial. I personally would like less marketing more work Cheesy

marketing is also important, but should not be the main intend right now. the project has to be developed quickly. there are a lot of competitors with the same goal oxycoin has. when the product is finish, then marketing should be forced.

I love the DPoS-System. This is the future of efficient blockchain based projects!
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:14:32 AM

@oxyteam Last Active:   September 07, 2017, 07:30:58 AM  Undecided

I think it is not so important if the oxyteam is very busy here in the Forum or not. There is a lot of developement work to do which is a lot more important than this.
Exactly its better to invest more in development and other areas cause it's what it matters. Investing in marketing it's not bad but not crucial. I personally would like less marketing more work Cheesy

Many tasks and works that oxyteam must to do, so if oxyteam rarely doing activity on this forum, it's not mean they don't do anything. But don't wory you can check slack they are active too there. I believe they are doing the best  Cheesy
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:58:15 AM

@oxyteam Last Active:   September 07, 2017, 07:30:58 AM  Undecided

Many tasks and works that oxyteam must to do, so if oxyteam rarely doing activity on this forum, it's not mean they don't do anything. But don't wory you can check slack they are active too there. I believe they are doing the best  Cheesy
You are right. I guess they are monitoring all of it. There is no need to post if you are doing good right? Let the work talk for them. They should just keep with the good work and everything will come in place.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:55:45 PM

is there any thing new ,  which is  different from Lisk?       We know ,there are two many  lisk copy coin.   Market need  a  new  feature not only built on Lisk

I think this coin is forked from ARK since there are many similarities with the ark coins, such as the DPOS mechanism, and 201 delegates, I can see some famous delegates from lisk and ark community.

Using the term "forked" is not appropriate for this coin in comparison with ARk because oxycoin serves a completely different purpose than what Ark is meant for.

This Token is not forked from ARK, it is forked from Shift which is also a DPoS.

All DPoS tokens will have a lot of easy comparisons but also some differences.

Ark has 51 delegates and a 8 second blocktime.  OXY has 201 delegates and 15 second blocktimes.  Shift has 101 delegates and 30 second blocktimes

Sorry for my mistake, you are right, ark, oxy and shift are all coins with DPOS mechanism that have some delegates, I like this mechanism because it will helpful to let people to hold more coins.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Vzae

Activity: 431

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:58:20 PM

Dear oxycoin, I have a question for you
Why my facebook account on blacklist, whereas the real account isn't a fake account or bot.
Can you tell me, what the problem..??
joeyx32

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:01:39 PM

The Team knows how to handle dpos system because they were intensively involved in the shift project. The idea, easily tranfer fiat to crypto on different devices anytime and anywhere sounds good.  This is why I support oxycoin.
cruet criet

Activity: 466

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:07:48 PM

Why my facebook account on blacklist, whereas the real account isn't a fake account or bot.
if your facebook account got blacklist maybe team developer have a reason
strong for your blacklist
ghostfaceuk

Activity: 410
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:08:16 PM

HI Vzae,

I asked the bounty manager and they said to ask you to follow the instructions in here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2097271.msg21764688#msg21764688
isen99ono

Activity: 742
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:47:17 PM

I believe in the project. When  the presale end?
what do you mean the end of ICO? if so, the ICO will end on 1 October 2017 and the remaining 16 days to the end of the sale, for more details you can see it here https://ico.oxycoin.io
JooBra

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:03:19 PM

I also joined their facebook bounty program. For me it's  all okey, I guess they made some mistake with you. You can see that many people are interested in Oxycoin since their bounty program is very popular.
sego_jagung

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:10:01 PM

I am lovin it! really nice!

yeah thats right , this project very good.
will 16 days to ends of ICO, i think 1060+ BTC Raised to hard cap 2000 BTC.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:46:47 PM

is there any thing new ,  which is  different from Lisk?       We know ,there are two many  lisk copy coin.   Market need  a  new  feature not only built on Lisk

I think this coin is forked from ARK since there are many similarities with the ark coins, such as the DPOS mechanism, and 201 delegates, I can see some famous delegates from lisk and ark community.

Using the term "forked" is not appropriate for this coin in comparison with ARk because oxycoin serves a completely different purpose than what Ark is meant for.

This Token is not forked from ARK, it is forked from Shift which is also a DPoS.

Ark has 51 delegates and a 8 second blocktime.  OXY has 201 delegates and 15 second blocktimes.  Shift has 101 delegates and 30 second blocktimes

Thanks for this information, this shows that no matter how similar some projects can be, it still has some distinct features as well as uses, purposes each serve.
JandaLover

Activity: 271

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:59:32 PM

joined bounty

(  B I T E N N Y  )   Simplify your future
   Telegram   facebook   twitter  |  WHITEPAPER  |  
           JOIN NOW           
JooBra

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:48:07 PM

Thank you for explaining it. It's good to know such differences between different projects it helps to know the core of every projects, and it's easy to predict where to invest. With this is seems Oxycoin is best solution.
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:59:52 AM

is there any thing new ,  which is  different from Lisk?       We know ,there are two many  lisk copy coin.   Market need  a  new  feature not only built on Lisk

Ark has 51 delegates and a 8 second blocktime.  OXY has 201 delegates and 15 second blocktimes.  Shift has 101 delegates and 30 second blocktimes
Thank you for explaining it. It's good to know such differences between different projects it helps to know the core of every projects, and it's easy to predict where to invest. With this is seems Oxycoin is best solution.
 thanks for alll the explainations,  just hope this project can make some difference from others, I  think I  will invest  some

zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:10:24 AM

I'm definately investing in this. Looks like one of the most promising ICO i have seen lately. Professional website and solid plan. Looks great!

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
cruet criet

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:05:49 AM

A roadmap states every step to be taken to complete a goal. On other roadmaps, you’ll see dates assigned to milestones. In our case, we want to be innovative and flexible to respond on any market actualities, therefore, we won’t publish specific dates on our roadmap at this time.
 One thing for sure - we will accomplish all points below in 2017.

which I hope you need to invest in the world of crypto and see the results you get
cruet criet

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:08:31 AM

Signed up for the signature campaign because this project looks interesting!
which I hope you need to invest in the world of crypto and see the results you get
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:28:20 AM

the ecosystem of crypto is expanding a lot, come up with new solutions to our problems.
 OXYCoin is one of these solutions and the next few months will be very active and productive for all of us
AB-CHAIN_CEO

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 10:32:30 AM

Wonderful project! Good luck!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: