Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:46:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:38:03 AM

Nice project and nice team. I like the idea of this a lot,
   The team and the whitepaper also looks solid.
Maybe i'll join this 
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:03:32 AM

is there any thing new ,  which is  different from Lisk?       We know ,there are two many  lisk copy coin.   Market need  a  new  feature not only built on Lisk

I think this coin is forked from ARK since there are many similarities with the ark coins, such as the DPOS mechanism, and 201 delegates, I can see some famous delegates from lisk and ark community.

Using the term "forked" is not appropriate for this coin in comparison with ARk because oxycoin serves a completely different purpose than what Ark is meant for.

This Token is not forked from ARK, it is forked from Shift which is also a DPoS.

All DPoS tokens will have a lot of easy comparisons but also some differences.

Ark has 51 delegates and a 8 second blocktime.  OXY has 201 delegates and 15 second blocktimes.  Shift has 101 delegates and 30 second blocktimes
Thank you for explaining it. It's good to know such differences between different projects it helps to know the core of every projects, and it's easy to predict where to invest. With this is seems Oxycoin is best solution.
the ecosystem of crypto is expanding a lot, come up with new solutions to our problems.
 OXYCoin is one of these solutions and the next few months will be very active and productive for all of us

You are right as this project is a game changer providing solutions to enable investors especially newcomers easily purchase cryptocurrencies directly with fiat while having access to any information they need to make informed investment decisions
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:51:29 PM

I'm definately investing in this. Looks like one of the most promising ICO i have seen lately. Professional website and solid plan. Looks great!

This is a great project, i have read on white paper they are planning to add paypal to mobile app. Currently if we will buy alt coin we must convert first from fiat to BTC , but with  oxycoin platform if we want to buy alt coin we needn't buy bitcoin first, we can buy directly using paypal. It's very beneficial because can save fee
joeyx32

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:38:24 PM

I'm definately investing in this. Looks like one of the most promising ICO i have seen lately. Professional website and solid plan. Looks great!

This is a great project, i have read on white paper they are planning to add paypal to mobile app. Currently if we will buy alt coin we must convert first from fiat to BTC , but with  oxycoin platform if we want to buy alt coin we needn't buy bitcoin first, we can buy directly using paypal. It's very beneficial because can save fee

And btc wont be the only gatekeeper to fiat anymore. Very important if you look at the high volatility of this coin. So when you wanna cash-out with altcoins you can exchange it directly to fiat without bitcoin. Great!
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:06:28 PM

And btc wont be the only gatekeeper to fiat anymore. Very important if you look at the high volatility of this coin. So when you wanna cash-out with altcoins you can exchange it directly to fiat without bitcoin. Great!
it is fantastic for the user to have a multi-wallet and multi-exchange into a single tool,
easy to use and with the safety of the decentralization process. now do not miss more of these tools
sego_jagung

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:41:59 PM

is there any thing new ,  which is  different from Lisk?       We know ,there are two many  lisk copy coin.   Market need  a  new  feature not only built on Lisk

I think this coin is forked from ARK since there are many similarities with the ark coins, such as the DPOS mechanism, and 201 delegates, I can see some famous delegates from lisk and ark community.

Using the term "forked" is not appropriate for this coin in comparison with ARk because oxycoin serves a completely different purpose than what Ark is meant for.

This Token is not forked from ARK, it is forked from Shift which is also a DPoS.

Ark has 51 delegates and a 8 second blocktime.  OXY has 201 delegates and 15 second blocktimes.  Shift has 101 delegates and 30 second blocktimes

Thanks you sir for explation, after i dont think whats is DPos token and thanks to all information for Ark.
smoorfie

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:50:29 PM

Invest   4 BTC or more: receive 25% bonus
Invest 10 BTC or more: receive 30% bonus
Invest 20 BTC or more: receive 35% bonus
Invest 50 BTC or more: receive 50% bonus

Is this bonus withdrawable?
JandaLover

Activity: 271

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:05:33 PM

@ Oxycoin Team

A few questions.

Q1: What gives the OxyCoin token value over time? I understand the use case for OxyCoin is real but aren't people going to be buying cryptocurrencies directly with Fiat. What am i missing here. Genuine question Smiley

Q2: How come an escrow agent isn't being used? What are the reasons for this. Thanks

Q3: (Last question). This question might be a bit advanced, but when will the PR/Marketing campaign start approx? Q2/Q3 2018?

Looking forward to your answers. Cheers

Guys, come on you have a potential investor here with simple questions requiring some answers. Why does another guy who posted days after me get his answer first? Would appreciate some attentiveness. Thanks

Hi Reija
maybe your post has not been seen, and try to post something very good in this OXYCOIN, I always appreciate every post from People who post here.
thanks Reija

(  B I T E N N Y  )   Simplify your future
   Telegram   facebook   twitter  |  WHITEPAPER  |  
           JOIN NOW           
JandaLover

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:10:21 PM

try to ask you the OXYCOIN team, surely you will get a clear answer.
Thank you smoorfie

JOIN NOW           
ghostfaceuk

Activity: 410
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:19:03 PM

The bonus is in the form of extra tokens which will be distributed at the same time as all the other tokens from the ICO.

What you do with the tokens after you receive them is up to you
JandaLover

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:30:31 PM

OXYCOIN Facebook Campaign

140,000 OXY from bounty pool will be allocated to Facebook campaign.
Like OXYCOIN's Facebook page here: https://web.facebook.com/oxycoin.io/

To participate please register here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSelwmHs5XOkU-1aGkwIdo4tPGenpihJoRktFUwb6dTZtMIUqg/viewform

if you would like to see your data, and all of its follow please see here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zMjezG6f01BDd19DtmOluz7YeJ-fOkkrPhHwBEiVeUE/edit#gid=217925106

Terms and Conditions
Each member of the Facebook Bounty campaign should have a minimum of 300 friends

like and follow the official OXYCOIN page, and re-post at least one OXYCOIN post per week.

The bounty campaign timing is until the end of ICO. In order to receive the bonus, each member is expected to participate until the end of the campaign.

A member, who has not hit Like, or unfollowed the OXYCOIN official page is not eligible for a reward.

The list of participants is being updated and analyzed once per week. Each accepted campaign member will receive 1 share per week. Once ICO is finished, the whole OXYCOIN bounty pool is to be distributed among all campaign members based on the number of shares each member has. All members will receive the rewards in their wallets.

JOIN NOW           
JandaLover

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:36:14 PM

This has a solid idea and plan. Signing up to the facebook bounty now.  Roll Eyes

hi zopply
please list facebook here

To participate please register here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSelwmHs5XOkU-1aGkwIdo4tPGenpihJoRktFUwb6dTZtMIUqg/viewform

if you would like to see your data, and all of its follow please see here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zMjezG6f01BDd19DtmOluz7YeJ-fOkkrPhHwBEiVeUE/edit#gid=217925106

Terms and Conditions
Each member of the Facebook Bounty campaign should have a minimum of 300 friends

like and follow the official OXYCOIN page, and re-post at least one OXYCOIN post per week.

The bounty campaign timing is until the end of ICO. In order to receive the bonus, each member is expected to participate until the end of the campaign.

A member, who has not hit Like, or unfollowed the OXYCOIN official page is not eligible for a reward.

The list of participants is being updated and analyzed once per week. Each accepted campaign member will receive 1 share per week. Once ICO is finished, the whole OXYCOIN bounty pool is to be distributed among all campaign members based on the number of shares each member has. All members will receive the rewards in their wallets.

JOIN NOW           
cruet criet

Activity: 466

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:54:52 PM

at least invest in crypto world is very good ?
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:06:15 PM

This has a solid idea and plan. Signing up to the facebook bounty now.  Roll Eyes

hi zopply
please list facebook here

Terms and Conditions

done. filled in the forms, do i need to post my facebook shares on here also? cheers!

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
shanazihr85

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:39:25 PM

@oxyteam Last Active:   September 07, 2017, 07:30:58 AM  Undecided
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1099385

I think it is not so important if the oxyteam is very busy here in the Forum or not. There is a lot of developement work to do which is a lot more important than this.
Exactly its better to invest more in development and other areas cause it's what it matters. Investing in marketing it's not bad but not crucial. I personally would like less marketing more work Cheesy

Many tasks and works that oxyteam must to do, so if oxyteam rarely doing activity on this forum, it's not mean they don't do anything. But don't wory you can check slack they are active too there. I believe they are doing the best  Cheesy
hello! I think you're wrong  :)because even the marketing today plays a role that is no longer marginal.
They make this (and do well) but not only this, or anyway I don't think that make time to the main objective...
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:24:08 PM

Thanks you sir for explation, after i dont think whats is DPos token and thanks to all information for Ark.

Delegated Proof of Stake (DPos)  is a method for securing a cryptocurrency network, processing transactions and achieving a distributed consensus regarding the ownership of funds without the need for a central authority. It is a variant of the Proof of Stake system, which itself was developed in order to reduce the cost and inefficient electricity usage associated with
Proof of Work systems such as the one used by Bitcoin.
The difference between a POS system and a DPOS system is that POS involves the participation of the entire network to validate a transaction whereas DPOS involves only a limit number of delegates (in this case, 201 delegates)
These delegates perform the function of validating transactions, maintaining the blockchain and take the transaction fees as profit.
rizkyrz

Activity: 560

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:11:52 PM

please provde blog & media bounty campaign sir because usually blogs & media are very influential in the success of ICO

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:44:34 AM

Hello! I am in the Facebook bounty program too. You just need to follow the Oxycoin page and in each post of the Oxycoin facebook page you need to like the post and share the post. You can see your statistics in this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zMjezG6f01BDd19DtmOluz7YeJ-fOkkrPhHwBEiVeUE/edit#gid=217925106

Welcome to the Oxycoin bounty team!                                 
otol55

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:32:03 AM

I have joined the signature campaign.
Am I late to join?
When is this campaign over? I did not find the project's web link.

franss

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:05:09 AM

please provde blog & media bounty campaign sir because usually blogs & media are very influential in the success of ICO

you are right dude, blogs and media very usefull to make every ICO successfully
Are blogger dude???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: