Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:18:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41042 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:52:01 PM

Hello All,

We are very pleased to share an updated demonstration of the @oxycoin iOS App. https://oxycoin.io/progress/Oxycoin-iOS-Oct29.gif

More updates will be posted when they become available.  Grin Wink

The Oxy Team
Looks interesting. Probably you specifically warm up interest before launching the token for exchange.
onetoniro

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:38:41 PM

I did not received payment yet, I'm join twitter campaign..
Bitcointalk username: onetoniro
Bitcointalk Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=118030
Twitter : https://twitter.com/iwantoniro
ETH : 0x133B44B164ACF061814513B208688Db1De4646E3

please cek  Embarrassed Embarrassed

I suggest to you to contact the team on the slack channel, because they announced before that if someone not receive yet bounty reward, you can can contact the team on the slack channel. The team very active there. Here it's : https://oxycoin.slack.com/
please send me link to sign up.. i'v never join the slack of OXY before...
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:02:44 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 09:22:07 PM by fajarkus12

Bitcointalk Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=118030

I suggest to you to contact the team on the slack channel, because they announced before that if someone not receive yet bounty reward, you can can contact the team on the slack channel. The team very active there. Here it's : https://oxycoin.slack.com/
please send me link to sign up.. i'v never join the slack of OXY before...

Here it's the link for sign up slack channel : https://oxycoin.slack.com/
They will as soon as possible solve your problem as long as you have sent request form before deadline on October 17 23:59 UTC

But i think you must create oxycoin wallet, not ETH wallet because this project not based on ethereum platform
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:10:49 AM

The oxycoin iOS App demo looks very impressing to me. Can´t wait to try it out. I hope it is really that fast like in the short demonstration video. The oxy project seems every day more interesting to me.
SlaughterGirl

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:09:01 AM

Can you tell us with which exchanges you are talking to get listed Oxycoin there?
Even on oxycoin slack channel they didnt name that two exchange but i think this will be enough update by the oxycoin team and this will be good to ours.

I also curious and hope it will not be long, maybe during next week they can as soon as possible to announcement two that exchange, so we all can cheers

I bet that will be two of those three:

- Hitbtcc
- Cryptopia
- Tidex

What do you think? Cheesy

Anyway shortly we will find out

I think HitBTC not on their list again because they said on slack channel that they did not pay 23 BTC to HitBTC, but spreaded the payments over three other exchanges with an actual kind support team
The team has had a long discussion about the oxy market, of course everyone gets good news.
so far i still believe that oxy will be in poloniex.

Virtuoso
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:52:34 AM

Can you tell us with which exchanges you are talking to get listed Oxycoin there?
Even on oxycoin slack channel they didnt name that two exchange but i think this will be enough update by the oxycoin team and this will be good to ours.

I also curious and hope it will not be long, maybe during next week they can as soon as possible to announcement two that exchange, so we all can cheers

- Hitbtcc
- Cryptopia
- Tidex

I think HitBTC not on their list again because they said on slack channel that they did not pay 23 BTC to HitBTC, but spreaded the payments over three other exchanges with an actual kind support team
The team has had a long discussion about the oxy market, of course everyone gets good news.

A adding on the Poloniex exchange would be very amazing. But it is possible, because Oxycoin is a very unique project with a great dev team behind. Soon we will know more about the exchanges.
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:49:59 AM

- Hitbtcc
- Cryptopia
- Tidex

A adding on the Poloniex exchange would be very amazing. But it is possible, because Oxycoin is a very unique project with a great dev team behind. Soon we will know more about the exchanges.
If not on poloniex maybe on bittrex but i think this coin will listed on bittrex. As i know poloniex not accepted more coin again because so many applicant they have received. So i think bittrex very possible
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:44:12 AM

- Hitbtcc
- Cryptopia
- Tidex

If not on poloniex maybe on bittrex but i think this coin will listed on bittrex. As i know poloniex not accepted more coin again because so many applicant they have received. So i think bittrex very possible
Both poloniex and Bittrex are ok, but i think its hard to list on these two since i can hardly see why will they list oxy, I'm not degrading oxy, but the last one poloniex list new coins seem to be three months ago

fajarkus12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:36:46 AM

- Hitbtcc
- Cryptopia
- Tidex

Both poloniex and Bittrex are ok, but i think its hard to list on these two since i can hardly see why will they list oxy, I'm not degrading oxy, but the last one poloniex list new coins seem to be three months ago
Maybe for the first time this coin will list on the middle exchange like livecoin, so that we can trade this coin as soon as possible. Then team will add this coin to big exchange like bittrex  Cool
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:29:46 PM

- Hitbtcc
- Cryptopia
- Tidex

Maybe for the first time this coin will list on the middle exchange like livecoin, so that we can trade this coin as soon as possible. Then team will add this coin to big exchange like bittrex  Cool
yes i will wait for the results for every official information of the team and also dev who is ready to exchange this coin. we can not wait for that..

isen99ono

Activity: 742
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:31:29 PM

Do you really want to claim the Oxycoin using the eth address? For me, this seems strange Roll Eyes Where can I see the smart contract Ethereum for Oxycoin? Decimal?
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:41:50 PM

Developers announced a week ago that there is negotiations on exchanges and soon it will be announced. But somehow until now no news..
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:17:51 PM

Developers announced a week ago that there is negotiations on exchanges and soon it will be announced. But somehow until now no news..
I hope the end of this week they will announce about exchange and we can trade this coin as soon as possible. At least developers can give us spoiler about when the last date they will anounced about exchange
Virtuoso
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:43:27 PM

We should have a little bit mor patience. The devs said they will nothing announce first. The exchanges will announce the adding first and then the devs will do that on their social medias.
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:45:06 AM

We should have a little bit mor patience. The devs said they will nothing announce first. The exchanges will announce the adding first and then the devs will do that on their social medias.
yes, most reliable team will do like this, it will be a disaster if the team announce first and finally things go to the opposite way, lets just stay tuned
equatorialharmless

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:24:30 AM

Keep my eye on.
elsehalo

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:50:32 AM

Hello dev, need local community manager? I want to reserve it if you need
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:39:01 AM

yes, most reliable team will do like this, it will be a disaster if the team announce first and finally things go to the opposite way, lets just stay tuned

You're right, but at least the team can give us the clue until when we have to wait because investors needs clarity and certainty. So investors will happly to waiting until this coin hit on the exchange
Virtuoso
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:35:48 AM

You're right, but at least the team can give us the clue until when we have to wait because investors needs clarity and certainty. So investors will happly to waiting until this coin hit on the exchange

Patience is the key. I think it will not be long before there is an announcement and then all the thing begin to start for oxycoin. This project can be really big, i have no doubt about it.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:29:44 AM

Patience is the key. I think it will not be long before there is an announcement and then all the thing begin to start for oxycoin. This project can be really big, i have no doubt about it.
Maybe after hardfork they will announced. I have seen on the slack channel they give some spoilers about oxycoin app. Seem oxycoin app interesting and user friendly, so new users will not confused to use it
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: