Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:26:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41042 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ethbringer

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:12:07 AM

devs, where will be available deposit option for oxycoin on livecoin already? Cheesy
we wanna trade, tell us some insides atleast Cheesy
so one day has passed, this exchange still don't solve the deposit problem, what's wrong? Does the dev team do help for this to make us trading ASAP?

fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:32:08 AM

devs, where will be available deposit option for oxycoin on livecoin already? Cheesy
so one day has passed, this exchange still don't solve the deposit problem, what's wrong? Does the dev team do help for this to make us trading ASAP?
Maybe next week or better after bitcoin hard fork on mid this month finished, because if trading start today oxycoin price will down deep. So it will not profitable, better to wait and be patient
oxyteam (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:36:33 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 10:58:52 AM by oxyteam

Maybe next week or better after bitcoin hard fork on mid this month finished, because if trading start today oxycoin price will down deep. So it will not profitable, better to wait and be patient

What happens on the exchange is out of our hands.  If needed we can ask them to cease trading for node updates, network maintenance etc and advise them when to restart but we cannot control when they decide to actively start to make the listing live for first trades.

We can see they have us listed and that means they are doing all the integrations etc required.  they will need to check it is all integrated correctly and there is no issue with the nodes they are using.  We appreciate the effort they are going through to list us and of course their due diligence to ensure all will run smoothly when trading begins.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:04:57 PM

What happens on the exchange is out of our hands.  If needed we can ask them to cease trading for node updates, network maintenance etc and advise them when to restart but we cannot control when they decide to actively start to make the listing live for first trades.

We can see they have us listed and that means they are doing all the integrations etc required.  they will need to check it is all integrated correctly and there is no issue with the nodes they are using.  We appreciate the effort they are going through to list us and of course their due diligence to ensure all will run smoothly when trading begins.

I see. I also appreciate for oxy team because they have been working hard to fulfill desire of investors,  so this coin can listed on the exchange. In the next future i hope this project can more success
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:36:47 PM

i wish that oxycoin will be successful like some good tokens with their own blockchain - ARK, XEM or Stratis
so excited for livecoin trading opening, cant wait Tongue
Surely oxycoin will success because this project about how to buy cryptocurrency directly with FIAT. So this project very useful, you can buy cryptocurrency directly using fiat without buy bitcoin first, it mean you can safe the fee of purchase
it's a good idea of buy altcoins with fiat, but i think the main risk will be the policy of different countries, some countries just banned the crypto trading for fiat
I think oxycoin will using fiat payment option such as paypal, iDeal, sofort banking and more. So i think no problem as long as we can access those fiat option you can buy cryptocurrency in oxycoin app
may be very good when it can be used. I will try it and I want the application can be realized I'm impatient about it. we just wait how oxycoin works well

I think a lot of people are impatient about that. All of them want to know how oxycoin works. I´m sure it will be amazing, i have a lot of faith in this project and in this dev team.
Because nowadays people have problem if want to buy cryptocurrency for example buy altcoin. They must buy bitcoin first then buy altcoin, this is waste the fee of purchase. Oxycoin offer how to buy cryptocurrency easly using fiat, that's why a lot of people are impatient to using this product
means that oxycoin makes it easy to buy bitcoins without having to go through bitcoin first. it looks very easy and simple
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:41:31 PM

I see. I also appreciate for oxy team because they have been working hard to fulfill desire of investors,  so this coin can listed on the exchange. In the next future i hope this project can more success
yes. I will very much look forward to oxycoin coming in at a good exchange.sehingg later will provide manfat for many people.
and later people will soon use oxycoin to be able to buy altcoin with ease.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:26:37 PM

i wish that oxycoin will be successful like some good tokens with their own blockchain - ARK, XEM or Stratis
Surely oxycoin will success because this project about how to buy cryptocurrency directly with FIAT. So this project very useful, you can buy cryptocurrency directly using fiat without buy bitcoin first, it mean you can safe the fee of purchase
it's a good idea of buy altcoins with fiat, but i think the main risk will be the policy of different countries, some countries just banned the crypto trading for fiat
I think oxycoin will using fiat payment option such as paypal, iDeal, sofort banking and more. So i think no problem as long as we can access those fiat option you can buy cryptocurrency in oxycoin app
may be very good when it can be used. I will try it and I want the application can be realized I'm impatient about it. we just wait how oxycoin works well

I think a lot of people are impatient about that. All of them want to know how oxycoin works. I´m sure it will be amazing, i have a lot of faith in this project and in this dev team.
Because nowadays people have problem if want to buy cryptocurrency for example buy altcoin. They must buy bitcoin first then buy altcoin, this is waste the fee of purchase. Oxycoin offer how to buy cryptocurrency easly using fiat, that's why a lot of people are impatient to using this product
means that oxycoin makes it easy to buy bitcoins without having to go through bitcoin first. it looks very easy and simple
You're right, that's why this project very interesting. With oxycoin app we needn't dependency bitcoin for buying cryptocurrency, so i think sooner or later a lot of people will using this app
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:10:36 PM

The Oxycoin team are doing an excellent work. The development of the app (https://oxycoin.io/progress/Oxycoin-iOS-Oct29.gif ) and now it is listed at livecoin.net. Wait and we wil
have more great news!
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:48:55 PM

Great to see that Oxycoin is listed on Livecoin.net. Unfortunately the trading market is not open yet. But from now on it´s only a matter of time. I think this weekend we can start trading.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:23:40 AM

Great to see that Oxycoin is listed on Livecoin.net. Unfortunately the trading market is not open yet. But from now on it´s only a matter of time. I think this weekend we can start trading.
I think next week the trading market will open because i have read on the slack channel someone said that working days for livecoin from monday to saturday. So seem sunday is their holiday
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:52:25 AM

I think next week the trading market will open because i have read on the slack channel someone said that working days for livecoin from monday to saturday. So seem sunday is their holiday
Thank you for the information. Next week is still ok, if we can start strading. I´m very excited to see what prices oxycoin can reach. I think everything can happen with this great coin.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:47:06 AM

Thank you for the information. Next week is still ok, if we can start strading. I´m very excited to see what prices oxycoin can reach. I think everything can happen with this great coin.

But i still anxious if trading starting next week because bitcoin hard fork not finished yet, so it can make this coin price coming down. I hope everything will okay and all people not in hurry to sell this coin
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:05:52 PM

But i still anxious if trading starting next week because bitcoin hard fork not finished yet, so it can make this coin price coming down. I hope everything will okay and all people not in hurry to sell this coin
Actually, i am very glad to see some people sell their coins at a low price, which means i can buy more to wait for the pump
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:44:19 PM

Actually, i am very glad to see some people sell their coins at a low price, which means i can buy more to wait for the pump
I think that's a good strategy, i will following you by buying this coin at low price. Maybe after couple of month oxycoin can start climbing so we can get more profit.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:00:33 PM

Oh man, I've been so far behind I didnt realize the ico was over. I assume our tokens are available when we login?
workerzakir

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 01:05:51 PM

I joined OXYCOIN  through Facebook and twitter . Really feeling excited.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:30:34 PM

Oh man, I've been so far behind I didnt realize the ico was over. I assume our tokens are available when we login?

Yes you're right. If you participation with this ico before, you can login and you can withdrawal your coin in the dashboard. You must create oxy wallet first before withdrawal because your coin will be transfered to oxy wallet
lehard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:19:36 PM

I joined OXYCOIN  through Facebook and twitter . Really feeling excited.
I think you're a little late, because the bounty campaign is over and all have received their rewards
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:26:33 PM

For now there is still no exchange available from oxycoin. I can not wait to get into a good exchange so I can trade this coin later. I have not found an official update from the oxycoin team

oxyteam (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:56:55 PM

For now there is still no exchange available from oxycoin. I can not wait to get into a good exchange so I can trade this coin later. I have not found an official update from the oxycoin team

Official update is we are waiting for Livecoin to open the Oxycoin trading, https://www.livecoin.net

We also have a second exchange working on setting up trading as well but that will be revealed when they announce us.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: