Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:49:46 AM

any news from devs? and what about second exchange? hope it will be this month
and can anyone tell me how many is Circulating Supply of oxycoin, cause on coinmarketcap there is empty field:/

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:39:28 AM

and can anyone tell me how many is Circulating Supply of oxycoin, cause on coinmarketcap there is empty field:/
I have readed on the slack channel for moment there is no new update from dev included second exchange. All people here also have been waiting for second exchange, i hope it will better than livecoin exchange. Then for circulating supply i think nobody know, because maybe still not update yet
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:30:34 PM

I have readed on the slack channel for moment there is no new update from dev included second exchange. All people here also have been waiting for second exchange, i hope it will better than livecoin exchange. Then for circulating supply i think nobody know, because maybe still not update yet
i heard some rumor that there will be second exchange soon, which is another small and unnameable one, i just think its better than nothing.

fajarkus12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:42:22 PM

i heard some rumor that there will be second exchange soon, which is another small and unnameable one, i just think its better than nothing.
If it really happen maybe no problem if only on small exchange. I hope this is only for beginning and maybe after the team release their app OXY price can increase although only on small exchange
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:23:15 PM

If it really happen maybe no problem if only on small exchange. I hope this is only for beginning and maybe after the team release their app OXY price can increase although only on small exchange
Small exchange means few users and money, without enough user and money, the price make no sense, its hard to buy and sell, and the dump and pump are easy to be manipulated
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:50:47 PM

Small exchange means few users and money, without enough user and money, the price make no sense, its hard to buy and sell, and the dump and pump are easy to be manipulated
I am sure that this coin will go in a good exchange, because this coin has good potential for the long period. so I hope the team soon launches a second exchange so we can see the potential of this coin
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:41:35 PM

lol, the price is already lower than ico price now, although i dont know what had happened, but i think its a good chance to buy now
Yes it is true, I personally have bought some oxy at such a delicious price. And I advise you to do the same
Below the ICO price? I do not understand why the investors selling their coins and lost some money. I will buy if it is true.

It does seem silly doesn't it?

But some investors get too scared and let their emotions take over. So one panick sell leads to more.
You forget about bounty hunters who are willing to sell their rewards at any price, they don't understand the project
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:33:52 PM

lol, the price is already lower than ico price now, although i dont know what had happened, but i think its a good chance to buy now
Yes it is true, I personally have bought some oxy at such a delicious price. And I advise you to do the same
Below the ICO price? I do not understand why the investors selling their coins and lost some money. I will buy if it is true.

But some investors get too scared and let their emotions take over. So one panick sell leads to more.
You forget about bounty hunters who are willing to sell their rewards at any price, they don't understand the project

This is true, but i think a lot of the bounty hunters already sold their coins. The price is still at ICO price and this is very good to accumulate some more very cheap coins.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:19:49 PM

This is true, but i think a lot of the bounty hunters already sold their coins. The price is still at ICO price and this is very good to accumulate some more very cheap coins.
You're right, better to accumulate this coin as much as we can before oxycoin price start climbing. After the dev teams announce about second exchange or oxycoin app maybe the price can rise
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:22:44 AM

It seems a lot of investors cares much about the exchanges, but I think the development progress is much more important, I think the dev team should make some weekly or monthly report about that.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:43:25 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 01:24:49 PM by fajarkus12

It seems a lot of investors cares much about the exchanges, but I think the development progress is much more important, I think the dev team should make some weekly or monthly report about that.
I think exchange also important so that more people know about this coin. If this coin can listing in big exchange i believe more people will know about oxycoin because big exchange has a lot of users
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:21:12 PM

I think exchange also important so that more people know about this coin. If this coin can listing in big exchange i believe more people will.know about oxycoin because big exchange has a lot of users
yes I agree with the great exchange of many people who are interested to have this coin so it will have a positive impact for this coin, then there will be big things that will happen

fajarkus12

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:29:46 PM

I think exchange also important so that more people know about this coin. If this coin can listing in big exchange i believe more people will.know about oxycoin because big exchange has a lot of users
yes I agree with the great exchange of many people who are interested to have this coin so it will have a positive impact for this coin, then there will be big things that will happen
I hope at least next month of this year the team can announce about second exchange, because this thing that we have been waiting and i hope for second exchange will more bigger than livecoin exchange
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:37:08 PM

I hope at least next month of this year the team can announce about second exchange, because this thing that we have been waiting and i hope for second exchange will more bigger than livecoin exchange
Interesting to wait for the team to prepare a second exchange of this coin. and indeed we all hope the price can be better than now (livecoin)

dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:10:55 PM

The total amount of Oxy is 103,628,050, you cann see at https://explorer.oxycoin.io/ . The ICO distributed 76 million of Oxycoin.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:29:07 PM

any news about iios app? I saw the gif preview, and I think that the app should be ready
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:01:33 PM

any news about iios app? I saw the gif preview, and I think that the app should be ready
Maybe the app in the gif preview still under development, so still not release yet. Based on their road map the team will accomplish all points in their road map in 2017 included android and iOS app. So we must be patient, my assumption they will announce about their app in the end of this year
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:24:10 AM

I hope there will be some big news very soon. Because the gif preview looks pretty awsome to me and i can´t wait to try it. The release of the app will bring this project on a whole new level.
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:08:09 AM

guys, there are some contests for designers, so who wanna participate, here is the link, i found in on the twitter
https://oxycoin.io/contests.php
adsamy

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:18:07 AM

Has been hovering lately, far below my cost price, I was tangling it away, because I did not see any signs of recovery, stupid I have taken 2 months
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: