Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:37:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar]  (Read 49728 times)
FreelaBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

https://freelabit.network

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:08:57 PM

We have now finished final testing of CHRC. And we are going live!

Announcements regarding wallet upgrades will follow shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

So, any updates?

FREELABIT FBF|NO ICO|Up to 15% on Blockchain Deposits|CryptoNight|MEET THE FREELANCING REVOLUTION!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2344886
https://freelabit.network
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DeepTerrfici

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

Data Collecting Textile Circuitry

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:14:54 PM

are we listed yet?

johntwo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:32:21 AM

The algo is cryptonight only so no swap is needed.

Are you on the dev team? It'd be nice to have some kind of official statement so that the confusion stops.  I'm fine with this coin staying with Cryptonight, but that should be clearly explained after we were told so confidently that there would be a change to xevan.  I'm glad to see that devs worked it out, and I look forward to seeing trading re-open on SouthXchange and hopefully we'll see charna getting adopted more!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
newcoindev1 (OP)

Activity: 281
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 12:12:12 PM

Are you on the dev team? It'd be nice to have some kind of official statement so that the confusion stops.  I'm fine with this coin staying with Cryptonight, but that should be clearly explained after we were told so confidently that there would be a change to xevan.  I'm glad to see that devs worked it out, and I look forward to seeing trading re-open on SouthXchange and hopefully we'll see charna getting adopted more!

jbmustaq is part of the cheering commit. And because of him we have Southx. We will be staying with cryptonight and have some improvements in mid-January 2018. We are testing the network this am. So if site keeps going down and anyone has delays in mining, it is because we are network testing. Their will be 0 coin swap. All coins you have will be valid and recognized.
Furthermore, their will be a 2nd exchange upon coming live again.
jbmustaq will give next update as we are closer. Thanks again all.

CHRC
pbenitez

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:42:42 PM

What happened to the official pool Huh?
newcoindev1 (OP)

Activity: 281

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 03:29:30 PM

What happened to the official pool Huh?

Official pool will be back online once we are finished. Otherwise we have to play catch up with all.
Mr.Y

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:08:16 PM

jbmustaq is part of the cheering commit. And because of him we have Southx. We will be staying with cryptonight and have some improvements in mid-January 2018. We are testing the network this am. So if site keeps going down and anyone has delays in mining, it is because we are network testing. Their will be 0 coin swap. All coins you have will be valid and recognized.

CHRC

Ok, When exchange market will open and what about roadmap and previous roadmap is old and things were not completed in time. Is there change in roadmap or can we have new timelines?
KiparisD

Activity: 323

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:31:29 PM

CHRC

Ok, When exchange market will open and what about roadmap and previous roadmap is old and things were not completed in time. Is there change in roadmap or can we have new timelines?

Hope die last, one day maybe we will arise  Smiley
swanseahost

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:25:17 PM

Hey guys...

I would like to make it very clear here... I will be leaving the coin due to numerous issues and missed deadlines.

1) Confusion of direction - Cryptonight to Xevan - Not going to happen
2) Tried to go back to chrc - cannot fix code and daemons
3) Now trying to push to another algo altogether
4) Continued promises of a coin getting fixed to never appear.
5) South Exchange blocked deposits and withdrawals.

They had a simple wallet bug that Monero had - Could have been fixed... Dev's didn't know how - new dev's and still no-where near to an outcome.

I don't believe this post will be here for long for being honest but I wanted to distance myself as I was in a chat room the other day and getting slated for being associated with this coin.

Happy Holidays to all and to all a Happy New Year!
mi6ee
Copper Member

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

SmartMiner.PRO

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 07:25:34 AM

Hey guys...

I would like to make it very clear here... I will be leaving the coin due to numerous issues and missed deadlines.

They had a simple wallet bug that Monero had - Could have been fixed... Dev's didn't know how - new dev's and still no-where near to an outcome.

I don't believe this post will be here for long for being honest but I wanted to distance myself as I was in a chat room the other day and getting slated for being associated with this coin.

all the time talking and talking and nothing at all Smiley just lies.

WebSite SmartMinerPRO: http://smartminer.pro/
Official github developer: https://github.com/MiningSoftware/SmartMinerPRO
johntwo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:08:32 AM

Hey guys...

This is not a self-moderated thread, so I don't think your post can be deleted (and I have seen no evidence of the devs censoring anyone).

You have valid concerns I think.  Me personally, I see a lot of dedication from the devs in working on a coin despite all these hardships.  I have seen other coins where the devs just abandon the project, because they know they can just launch a new chain with a new name an leave behind any problems their old project had (and not even need to do a swap).  So the fact that devs are still working on this despite the troubles encourages me.  But like I said - you have some valid concerns, so I think it's a good idea to mine a little bit of this coin and then just wait and see, instead of making any heavy investments in it.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:37:07 AM

So Many updates here?

selling sushistake.com, send offers
KiparisD

Activity: 323

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:42:51 PM

So Many updates here?
As you see it's billion updates everyday  Grin Cheesy
espargon

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 11:54:48 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 12:59:24 PM by espargon

this coin is just a waste of time, I for one will not support any more here.
fonship

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 05:47:35 AM

this coin is just a waste of time, I for one will not support any more here.

So many miners spend so much energy on this coin, maybe Dev will understand that.

espargon

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:39:50 AM

It's a shame because this project seemed very interesting, but not giving correct dates, the dizziness to all the miners is throwing earth on top, I hope that the dev get the project forward but every time I see it more difficult, but good that We are going to make a large amount of money in lost energy.
astera

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:38:15 AM

any news...?
espargon

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:30:52 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 10:10:07 PM by espargon

News from charnacoin published on their social networks.

"A full update will be posted 1/9/2018. As many know the last fix still had bug which prevented us from doing a full release. That is being remedied. Also a new wallet will be available for download. Once we give our update and re-release date, you can expect chrc to be trading within 48 hours of re-release. So yes keep mining.
CHRC "

https://www.facebook.com/CharnaCoin/
fonship

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:01:22 PM

News from charnacoin published on their social networks.

"A full update will be posted 1/9/2018. As many know the last fix still had bug which prevented us from doing a full release. That is being remedied. Also a new wallet will be available for download. Once we give our update and re-release date, you can expect chrc to be trading within 48 hours of re-release. So yes keep mining.
CHRC "

Only hope

TheKryptonian

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:25:52 AM

I guess we keep playing the waiting game.  Technically, waiting is free.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: