Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar]  (Read 49733 times)
rek65eht

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:19:12 PM

Hi All

After the vote, a token it shall be. We will definitely ask anyone familiar with the top 3 (Eth, Neo and Stellar) to contact us this weekend. This week, we will focus on the coin swaps, once the token is finished. And than SouthX will resume trading first, and than others.

Mining and masternodes are not the only things that give any coin or token value. Their has to be built in value (areas they will service, payment methods used for, new opportunities etc). Masternodes can be good but also dangerous as you can end up with only a handful of people controlling a network. Thats not crypto. Crypto is decentralized. Having certain control is not.

Thank you all for your votes and continued support. Again please contact us here or crypto@charnacoin.com as we will gladly work with any member familiar with those 3 tokens. Or if any platforms found in which the fees are low for our users.

Please DM us here. A screen shot of your wallet with balance. So this way this coming week, we can get the swap out done. Since token will have an issue price, we will swap out coins in a ratio in accordance with that.

CHRC

who do we DM about wallet balance screenshot, for token swap dont the 3 networks you mentioned have swap systems that we would be able to use being as you would need a corresponding address for the tokens to be sent too after to be considered a swap.
newcoindev1 (OP)

Activity: 281
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:35:27 PM

Hi All,

If anyone is familiar with Stellar or would care to assist us if you are, please DM me. Thank you!

CHRC
thawrye

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:37:40 AM

Hi All,

If anyone is familiar with Stellar or would care to assist us if you are, please DM me. Thank you!

CHRC
Hello,

I have over 20k coin CHRC, how i can swap it to new coins?

Thank you, Smiley
Riceto

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:52:03 AM

Good question.
espargon

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:14:34 PM

I already contacted by mail, in the end how will the swap process be? I send you the ID of the portfolio and the amount and the same with the exchange's portfolio. Do you need anything else? the DAT file of the portfolio and the pass?
newcoindev1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:14:53 PM

Hi All

After the vote, a token it shall be. We will definitely ask anyone familiar with the top 3 (Eth, Neo and Stellar) to contact us this weekend. This week, we will focus on the coin swaps, once the token is finished. And than SouthX will resume trading first, and than others.

Mining and masternodes are not the only things that give any coin or token value. Their has to be built in value (areas they will service, payment methods used for, new opportunities etc). Masternodes can be good but also dangerous as you can end up with only a handful of people controlling a network. Thats not crypto. Crypto is decentralized. Having certain control is not.

Thank you all for your votes and continued support. Again please contact us here or crypto@charnacoin.com as we will gladly work with any member familiar with those 3 tokens. Or if any platforms found in which the fees are low for our users.

Please DM us here. A screen shot of your wallet with balance. So this way this coming week, we can get the swap out done. Since token will have an issue price, we will swap out coins in a ratio in accordance with that.

CHRC
newcoindev1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

I already contacted by mail, in the end how will the swap process be? I send you the ID of the portfolio and the amount and the same with the exchange's portfolio. Do you need anything else? the DAT file of the portfolio and the pass?
No you do not need to send us anything else besides snapshot and wallet address. When we are about ready to start process, we will post the remaining information. First we are making sure to repeat information so everyone knows the first step.
newcoindev1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:52:35 PM

Hi All,

I am the one for right now issuing the steps and info on what is happening. So if anyone else posts anything, it is not valid until I back it. Here is what we are doing first, before we issue our token so that we have the accurate count of how many need to be issued. We are asking ALL to send us their wallet snapshot and address so we can verify the coin counts in wallet, and also the amount each person sent in to Southx. We need that as a first priority so we can make sure NO ONE looses any coins once we begin the swap. BEFORE we begin however, it is STEP 1 Wallet information so we can verify all.
Than once everyone has their information in and we have coin count, we will than get the token issued. STEP 2, will be the process of swapping all CHRC Coins, for the new token. It is not going to be an Eth token. We are going with Stellar as of this moment, and Southx is aware.  So please before you read anything anywhere or start posting info and flipping out, SLOW down and read and allow us to get all coin count first so we can make sure all coin holders receive their coins in the swap.

Thank you!
CHRC
newcoindev1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:14:17 PM

Hi All,

We are just awaiting the rest (3-5) of our european users to send us their wallet information, and than our coin holders from Asia, and we will move onto step 2 which is issuing the CHRC token on Stellar. Many asked why not issue first. Why wait. We want to make sure we get all coins total, and issue a token which reflects that. We do NOT want to guess. So this is why step 1 before step 2. Once Step 2 is accomplished, we will than move quickly onto Step 3 which is the swap. Once the Swap is completed, and we are given time for this (this coming week), we will NOT go back at a later date and swap out coins. This swap will be your ONLY chance to swap out. Otherwise it will not be fair to all those who have been quick to reply to us with the information need via email, FB and DM.
We are giving until am to receive everyone's information needed and than we will proceed with Step 2.

Thank you!

CHRC
lelec

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:14:02 PM

Hi All,

We are just awaiting the rest (3-5) of our european users to send us their wallet information, and than our coin holders from Asia, and we will move onto step 2 which is issuing the CHRC token on Stellar. Many asked why not issue first. Why wait. We want to make sure we get all coins total, and issue a token which reflects that. We do NOT want to guess. So this is why step 1 before step 2. Once Step 2 is accomplished, we will than move quickly onto Step 3 which is the swap. Once the Swap is completed, and we are given time for this (this coming week), we will NOT go back at a later date and swap out coins. This swap will be your ONLY chance to swap out. Otherwise it will not be fair to all those who have been quick to reply to us with the information need via email, FB and DM.
We are giving until am to receive everyone's information needed and than we will proceed with Step 2.

Thank you!

CHRC
hi dev
How do I send you the snapshot, should I post it here, or send it to you by mail, and what is the email?

lelec
Greygor

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

I sent a photo of my wallet and address to the post office. It's enough?
newcoindev1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:07:58 PM

I sent a photo of my wallet and address to the post office. It's enough?

Yes it is. Thank you!
newcoindev1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:08:42 PM

Hi All,

Thank you!

CHRC
hi dev
How do I send you the snapshot, should I post it here, or send it to you by mail, and what is the email?

lelec

DM here or crypto@charnacoin.com 
strayapple

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:54:44 AM

where's the charnacoind & wallet? http://charnacave.eu/windows_x64.zip cannot access
tirailleur

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:36:04 AM

omg, i'll send you a snapshot and actual ballance in 3 hours.
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:19:13 AM

Sent you guys a mail with screenshot and my wallet address.
Good luck and finger-crossed to your revival  Wink

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
grm

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:25:04 AM

Hello,

I will send you a screenshot in the next few hours

Grm
tirailleur

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:50:19 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 07:53:45 AM by tirailleur

Snapshot with address was sent via PM
galalik

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:17:41 AM

Snapshot with address was sent via PM
_Art_

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:47:14 AM

Sent you guys a mail with screenshot and my wallet address.

And me.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: