Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:55:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar]  (Read 49731 times)
espargon

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:12:30 PM

Yesterday I sent everything! I just have to wait for you to check my data and receive my tokens. What else can we do to reach more people with charnatoken? I do not know how to stop on twitter and facebook but what else can we do to attract more people to charnatoken !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Greygor

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:28:29 PM

on interstellar.exchange of trade closed?
newcoindev1 (OP)

Activity: 281
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

Yesterday I sent everything! I just have to wait for you to check my data and receive my tokens. What else can we do to reach more people with charnatoken? I do not know how to stop on twitter and facebook but what else can we do to attract more people to charnatoken !!!

Each person promote everywhere. Only a few doing it. Rest want to either rush to sell, or expect people to just realize about CHRC. EVERYONE needs to promote all the time. We will launch bounty this week. To get more to do FB and Twitter. I also launched FB ads for it (testing a week to see how it does). Maybe someone can do a QR code again that we can all pass around that will lead people to the site...

But promotion, promotion, promotion

espargon did you do the trustline? Resend once again to admin@charnacoin.com
newcoindev1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

on interstellar you choose trade tab, than click create custom pair. CHRC is base against XLM

Greygor

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:49:23 PM

on interstellar you choose trade tab, than click create custom pair. CHRC is base against XLM

6 hours ago there was a pair of CHRC-XLM and now it's gone
espargon

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:21:38 PM

Each person promote everywhere. Only a few doing it. Rest want to either rush to sell, or expect people to just realize about CHRC. EVERYONE needs to promote all the time. We will launch bounty this week. To get more to do FB and Twitter. I also launched FB ads for it (testing a week to see how it does). Maybe someone can do a QR code again that we can all pass around that will lead people to the site...

But promotion, promotion, promotion

espargon did you do the trustline? Resend once again to admin@charnacoin.com

I already sent it yesterday night, but I sent it back to you with the Swap token Espargon issue Smiley
Daniko7

Activity: 424
Merit: 106

https://Newrewardcoins.com

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:54:55 PM

Is there a blockchain explorer for the old charna available?

My wallet is synchronising since more than 24 hours and there are still about 162 000 Blocks remaining.

I´m asking because i had send yesterday a screenshot form my two wallets to the dev, but i see the current amount on my old chc is now a bit higher then mentioned in the screenshot.
Just wanted to check how much Charna i have in m wallet. had not opend it since 5 months.... :-)

nazgul89

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

Tokens received, thank you very much !!
Ale91

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

I got my new CHRC but how about southexchange's missing coins?
ural

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

thank you very much,all coins received!!!
pbenitez

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:50:07 PM

we are in a more stopped exchange than the southxchange, in the exchange of the interstellar not even the stellar has movement that can be worth by the price, should have been rethought about the token and to enter in several exchange to bring more people to the charnaTonken, we are in an exchange that looks like the desert of sahara, only in the same holders of the currency we are here, look for new exchange as soon as possible, because if we stay in the interstellar we will have prejudice, remembering that only currency that has a movement that I say of a thousand currencies and the MOBI. let's go
newcoindev1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:02:53 PM

we are in a more stopped exchange than the southxchange, in the exchange of the interstellar not even the stellar has movement that can be worth by the price, should have been rethought about the token and to enter in several exchange to bring more people to the charnaTonken, we are in an exchange that looks like the desert of sahara, only in the same holders of the currency we are here, look for new exchange as soon as possible, because if we stay in the interstellar we will have prejudice, remembering that only currency that has a movement that I say of a thousand currencies and the MOBI. let's go

Are you promoting or just waiting to sell? It is the whole community that makes a coin/token grow, not just the founders. If you are just waiting to see or a rush to sell, check back later. And yes we can see who promotes and who does not.
pbenitez

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:18:48 PM

Are you promoting or just waiting to sell? It is the whole community that makes a coin/token grow, not just the founders. If you are just waiting to see or a rush to sell, check back later. And yes we can see who promotes and who does not.

I've been promoting since the time of Cryptonight, now tell me how we can get more members if you did not think about the exchange, but by the system, Stellar this with the price that has due to the other exchange like Binance, so let's run behind new exchange and so we managed to take our token to the highest, please more respect to the miners who spent time and money mining the old coin, because we were always here and the devs were gone at that time

GO GO CHARNATOKEN
KiparisD

Activity: 323

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:22:22 PM

Is there a blockchain explorer for the old charna available?

My wallet is synchronising since more than 24 hours and there are still about 162 000 Blocks remaining.

I´m asking because i had send yesterday a screenshot form my two wallets to the dev, but i see the current amount on my old chc is now a bit higher then mentioned in the screenshot.
Just wanted to check how much Charna i have in m wallet. had not opend it since 5 months.... :-)
I waited about 8 hours and 195 000 missed blocks were synchronized, and after that take a screenshot of wallet  Smiley
newcoindev1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:24:30 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 07:27:13 PM by newcoindev1

I've been promoting since the time of Cryptonight, now tell me how we can get more members if you did not think about the exchange, but by the system, Stellar this with the price that has due to the other exchange like Binance, so let's run behind new exchange and so we managed to take our token to the highest, please more respect to the miners who spent time and money mining the old coin, because we were always here and the devs were gone at that time

GO GO CHARNATOKEN
Some of the devs may have walked or had the own agendas, I and a few others never went anywhere, so more respect for the exec board please (I get the aggravation at some of the devs but that is in past now time to focus on present). Secondly if we did not respect the miners at all, we would not have alerted to the swap. We would have went on our merry way. We are adjusting the site some, and adding team info, finishing the roadmap, and than notifying other stellar exchanges.
Also we will have more exchanges. Outside of Stellar.
if everyone actually worked together, within 2 months, we can definitely make good things happen with Charna Token.
My primary focus is actually growing Charna Token. With growth comes more users and naturally better demand/pricing. We are open to all ideas of promotions including for sure bounties.
Charna Token is definitely for all. And we want ALL to do well with it and be happy being a part of it
Ys se

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:23:12 PM

CHRC ROADMAP
http://charnatoken.top/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/ROADMAP.png
trasheyl

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:52:51 AM

GO GO CHARNATOKEN
Some of the devs may have walked or had the own agendas, I and a few others never went anywhere, so more respect for the exec board please (I get the aggravation at some of the devs but that is in past now time to focus on present). Secondly if we did not respect the miners at all, we would not have alerted to the swap. We would have went on our merry way. We are adjusting the site some, and adding team info, finishing the roadmap, and than notifying other stellar exchanges.
Also we will have more exchanges. Outside of Stellar.
if everyone actually worked together, within 2 months, we can definitely make good things happen with Charna Token.
My primary focus is actually growing Charna Token. With growth comes more users and naturally better demand/pricing. We are open to all ideas of promotions including for sure bounties.
Charna Token is definitely for all. And we want ALL to do well with it and be happy being a part of it
today is wednesday. but i haven't gotten my tokens?Huh??
my email: th26378@gmail.com
visway

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:10:19 AM

i too haven't received the coins so far..
my email main@m42.cx

STELLAR: GDIY4G74OQRX4AYWKWHARKQNKIHUMIQYV5NC4WTUWYMIQK7JMWJ7KFUP
CHRC: GCE2QU2TCODX4LQWIH6RM3YFH4B4WS3QCGGTH3S5JRBH3AZ6TJLVRYTJ

sorry, im stupid. Irecive only 50%

CHRC2: GBRPTWEZTUKYM6VJXLHXBFI23M2GSY3TCVIQSZKFQLMOJXH7VPDGKBDP

I recive only first addres, chrc2 empty
online987659329

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:24:08 AM

CHRC ROADMAP

Daniko7

Activity: 424
Merit: 106

https://Newrewardcoins.com

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:50:06 AM

[/quote]
today is wednesday. but i haven't gotten my tokens?Huh??
my email: th26378@gmail.com

[/quote]

Waiting for my tokens too.. I´m sure we will see our tokens in the next days...

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: