Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:04:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar]  (Read 49733 times)
johntwo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:12:47 PM

I don't understand - we must now exchange our GCE2Q for GBRP?
Maybe a little explanation about the difference between the 2 different coins would be in order....

Their are NOT 2 coins.

GBRP is the issuing account
GCE2 was being used as the distribution account

I am sure everyone know the difference between the 2 words.

People know what those words mean in English, BUT NOT IN THE CONTEXT OF A CRYPTOCURRENCY.

What is the difference between "issuing" a token and "distributing" a token?

Let me be clear: your coin is not going to survive if there are two different versions of it floating around. 

WHICH VERSION OF THE TOKEN SHOULD WE BE BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/HOLDING?  It makes no sense to think we should be using different ones, GCE2Q or GBRP, based on the platform.  PICK ONE, convert EVERYONE to the SAME ONE, and use THAT ONE. 

Tell us which one, now please.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
trasheyl

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:11:19 AM

Maybe a little explanation about the difference between the 2 different coins would be in order....

Their are NOT 2 coins.

i have sent my screenshot before Tuesday, but i haven't received my coins???
my email: th26378@gmail.com

Please help me to check it, Dev??
newcoindev1 (OP)

Activity: 281
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:44:14 AM

Their are NOT 2 coins.

People know what those words mean in English, BUT NOT IN THE CONTEXT OF A CRYPTOCURRENCY.

Let me be clear: your coin is not going to survive if there are two different versions of it floating around.  

WHICH VERSION OF THE TOKEN SHOULD WE BE BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/HOLDING?  It makes no sense to think we should be using different ones, GCE2Q or GBRP, based on the platform.  PICK ONE, convert EVERYONE to the SAME ONE, and use THAT ONE.  

THEIR IS NO 2 TOKENS

ISSUING ACCOUNT: THE ACCOUNT THATS ISSUE THE TOKEN
DISTRIBUTION: THE ACCOUNT THAT DISTRIBUTES IT. WE USED THE GCE ACCOUNT AS IT WAS ON INTERSTELLAR AND MUCH QUICKER TO CONFIRM TRUSTLINE WITH. IT IS NOT A SECOND TOKEN!

THEIR IS ONLY 1, I REPEAT IN ENGLISH ONLY 1 CHARNA TOKEN.

GCE WAS AN ACCOUNT ON INTERSTELLAR USED TO DISTRIBUTE. THAT WAS ALL. IT WAS NOT A 2ND CHARNATOKEN
spfoo

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:17:29 AM

Their are NOT 2 coins.

WHICH VERSION OF THE TOKEN SHOULD WE BE BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/HOLDING?  It makes no sense to think we should be using different ones, GCE2Q or GBRP, based on the platform.  PICK ONE, convert EVERYONE to the SAME ONE, and use THAT ONE.  

THEIR IS NO 2 TOKENS

DISTRIBUTION: THE ACCOUNT THAT DISTRIBUTES IT. WE USED THE GCE ACCOUNT AS IT WAS ON INTERSTELLAR AND MUCH QUICKER TO CONFIRM TRUSTLINE WITH. IT IS NOT A SECOND TOKEN!

GCE WAS AN ACCOUNT ON INTERSTELLAR USED TO DISTRIBUTE. THAT WAS ALL. IT WAS NOT A 2ND CHARNATOKEN

It is kind of strange that it is possible to create a trading pair of GCE2Q and GBRP on Interstellar. So GCE is going to disappear and GBRP is the "official" one?
johntwo

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:53:31 AM

Their are NOT 2 coins.

THEIR IS NO 2 TOKENS

That helps to clarify a little, thank you, but the final ultimate question remains:  which one should we, your users/customers, be holding?  Should I be holding the GCE one that my swap was given to?  Or should I be holding the GBRP one, meaning I must swap again with your team?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
nomadedigital

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:10:15 AM

Just figured I lost my newly received 20k Charna Tokens.
I somehow lost the secret key to my Stellar Term account.
I had half of the tokens on orders (3, 5 and 12 XLM each)
I dunno if Im mad or sad. Undecided

███████████ 🌐 PlusUltra 🌐 Asset Platform, Crypto Debit Card & ERC20 Token  ██████████
████████████████ [ Website ]  [ Whitepaper ]  [ Twitter ]  [ ANN ] ████████████████
spfoo

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:45:30 AM

How were you able to get the tokens to stellar term? Did you receive the GBRTP version of charna token in the swap?
spfoo

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

Their are NOT 2 coins.

THEIR IS NO 2 TOKENS

That helps to clarify a little, thank you, but the final ultimate question remains:  which one should we, your users/customers, be holding?  Should I be holding the GCE one that my swap was given to?  Or should I be holding the GBRP one, meaning I must swap again with your team?
Indeed that is the question. It seems from this board that some people have received one version (GCE) and some the other (GBRP) in the swap.
Ys se

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:27:42 AM

clarify:
please not that you have to send all you CHRC back if you want to move to GBRP . not some

Ys se

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:29:13 AM

clarify:
there's only one official issuer account for CHRC and that is GBRP .

h0g0f0g0

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:31:36 AM

clarify:
there's only one official issuer account for CHRC and that is GBRP .

That is interesting, because on interstallar  XLM-CHRC GBRPT pair shows me no balance, while  XLM-CHRC GCE2Q pair shows what I have received from you.
What am I supposed to do to be able to trade? Anyone willing to buy ? Wink

spfoo

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:00:27 PM

clarify:
please not that you have to send all you CHRC back if you want to move to GBRP . not some

Can you just clarify why this should be done? Why did you not swap to GBRP directly instead of doing a swap twice?

And once a again the exact procedure for the second swap please! E.g. send you back all the received coins - what else?

newcoindev1 (OP)

Activity: 281
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:31:43 PM

Hi

Issue Account: To issue something. To create something and put out into the world. Has a sole purpose of issuing/creating

Distribution: Used to distribute something. Does not create anything, the sole function is to distribute.

Those 2 words above mean same in ALL languages including cryptocurrency.

GBRP account: Issued the only Charna Token that was created and being used

GCE account: An account we have on interstellar that was used to distribute the ONLY charna token in existence that was created from the GBRP account. GCE was used as it was quicker to confirm TRUSTLINES with those other users using Interstellar. However because so many people have confusion READING and get beyond nervous over things, we are NOW only using the ISSUING account for sending CHRC.

Anyone wanting to use Stellar Term, send back your GCE tokens to our guy YS Se, and give us your STELLAR Term address and we will send the CHRC to that address.

spfoo

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

Hi

Issue Account: To issue something. To create something and put out into the world. Has a sole purpose of issuing/creating

Distribution: Used to distribute something. Does not create anything, the sole function is to distribute.

Those 2 words above mean same in ALL languages including cryptocurrency.

GBRP account: Issued the only Charna Token that was created and being used

GCE account: An account we have on interstellar that was used to distribute the ONLY charna token in existence that was created from the GBRP account. GCE was used as it was quicker to confirm TRUSTLINES with those other users using Interstellar. However because so many people have confusion READING and get beyond nervous over things, we are NOW only using the ISSUING account for sending CHRC.

Anyone wanting to use Stellar Term, send back your GCE tokens to our guy YS Se, and give us your STELLAR Term address and we will send the CHRC to that address.
I think the biggest confusion came from opening the trading of GCE on Interstellar and GBRP on Stellar Term.
nomadedigital

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:13:40 PM

How were you able to get the tokens to stellar term? Did you receive the GBRTP version of charna token in the swap?
I guess so.
I created an Stellar account on Stellar term from the beggining and received the tokens there.
Since devs cansomehow control who can trade and who cannot (totally centralized) is there any chance to get back those lost tokens?
Stellar platform is from my humble point of view the worst decision charna team has made, but who am I to say something ( an ex long time hodler , lol)

███████████ 🌐 PlusUltra 🌐 Asset Platform, Crypto Debit Card & ERC20 Token  ██████████
████████████████ [ Website ]  [ Whitepaper ]  [ Twitter ]  [ ANN ] ████████████████
Ys se

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

I guess so.
I created an Stellar account on Stellar term from the beggining and received the tokens there.
Since devs cansomehow control who can trade and who cannot (totally centralized) is there any chance to get back those lost tokens?
Stellar platform is from my humble point of view the worst decision charna team has made, but who am I to say something ( an ex long time hodler , lol)

do you remember at least your id account? or the amount of CHRC in it?
nomadedigital

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:56:39 PM

I guess so.

yes I´ve got the account ID (stellar address) on the screenshot I sent for the swap, yes the amount 19979 or 19799 CHRC tokens

Ys se

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:00:22 PM

I guess so.

yes I´ve got the account ID (stellar address) on the screenshot I sent for the swap, yes the amount 19979 or 19799 CHRC tokens
Send me your information on messages
nomadedigital

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:32:14 PM

I guess so.

Send me your information on messages
PM sent. Thanks!!!!!

nizzuu

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Cryptocurrency enthusiast

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:22:41 PM

I think the biggest confusion came from opening the trading of GCE on Interstellar and GBRP on Stellar Term.

Yep. We send GCE back to get GBRP, then devs will support GCE for further exchanges, services, .... And vice versa lol Grin So we are going to play ping-pong or russian roulette? Devs better to swap all to GBRP and forget about GCE pair (incl. exchange(s)), or vice versa. Before it's too late and made no affect to coin. IMO it's enough of any swaps.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: