Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:22:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should focus more on saving bitcoins than selling  (Read 9648 times)
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:02:28 PM

Saving has mostly (not always) been a reliable economic strategy. To be fair I've never sold any of my bitcoin silly because I find them too valuable.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:41:12 PM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

There's no guarantee when exactly bitcoin price will surely come down.

Share your thoughts about what you think guys. Smiley
I think you should focus on saving than selling your bitcoin because there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin wll increase in the future and its an opportunity to gain more income and money. In addition to that, saving or holding your bitcoin is one the best option if you want to make more income.
jimn

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:43:31 PM

Because the price is expected to increase highly in the near future, and the bitcoin's holders will earn good profit by saving their bitcoins and being patients.
Thats why i prefer holding the coins than selling them.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:48:58 PM

yes because bitcoin is an investment that is so exciting and every day increases its value and some people hope btc will be stronger and get bigger.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:49:39 PM

Because the price is expected to increase highly in the near future, and the bitcoin's holders will earn good profit by saving their bitcoins and being patients.
Thats why i prefer holding the coins than selling them.
Bitcoin price increase is a promised one and expertise prediction has taken the price to reach as high as $100k based on the expected adoption that is going on. This makes people to give an increased preference for holding it for a longer time period than selling.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:51:59 PM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

I will have to agree with you, selling bitcoin now is actually not a good idea. The value of bitcoin has been going up reaching new all time highs in the past few weeks/months. Early this year it was around $800-$900, now its +4000, bitcoin has proven that its having the potential of even reaching +$10000. Let's just give it time.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:08:41 PM

Saving has mostly (not always) been a reliable economic strategy. To be fair I've never sold any of my bitcoin silly because I find them too valuable.
Some people want us to believe that selling their Bitcoin is an invitation to loss, but that's a myopic point of view fed fat by the idea that buy and HODL seem  to be paying off and possibly here to stay, but  I sincerely think a skillful and knowledgeable trader can always make more from the market by buying and selling at an appropriate time and yet they won't miss out on any added value should Bitcoin increase in value.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:23:47 AM

just think about the fact that when people sell or buy a lot, there are certain persons that gain a lot because of these things.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:34:19 AM

We should focus more on saving bitcoins than selling it because saving is better. Saving bitcoin has no risk, because we know that it is still in our own wallet we don't know if we sell our bitcoin is it worth it? For me saving bitcoin can increase more than selling it, because right now bitcoin has already a good amount and if we save all of our earnings maybe it has a huge increase today.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 10:42:21 AM

I must focus more on saving than selling my BTC because price is soaring up high and if ever price will go down we can only buy on that particular time most especially on its lowest dip as it start go up there will be a small chances that it will go back that dip again so much better to hold. Just like what I did to the payments from signature campaigns I have save all of it in my wallet and wait for it to grow.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:27:06 AM

Personally, I would rather save my bitcoin for the future. Over time price is increasing and we never know where will bitcoin take us. And if we sell our bitcoin now we never know if we can afford it soon. So as long as we have bitcoin, treasure it like a precious stone.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:42:04 AM

I think it need to balance, it is good to buy more Bitcoin for a long term investment, but if you know the time to sell and when to buy then you can earn more, and Bitcoin need to be spend, it need transaction volume so the price can be stable and no matter how much you buy and hold, one day you will need to sell it

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:49:15 AM

In an ideal world it would be great if you could save your coins in the hope that the price will keep on going up, unfortunately real world needs come into play, if someone is struggling for some cash and they have some bitcoin sitting there at $4,000 it just makes sense to sell some rather than remaining skint.

when bitcoin reaches the higher levels of $10k+ the ordinary user will have to have nerves of steel not to sell a % of their holdings.
kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:15:25 PM

We should focus on saving rather selling mainly because it's a guaranted that we could sell it at a higher price in the near future. But sometimes it depends on the situation. Like mine,  First, I sell because there's something i'm gonna buy and second is i'd rather sell it rather than lose it in gambling.

It all depends on how the market is moving. If indeed the market shows a good enough movement will be much better indeed we wait and be patient in order to get big profits. For if we see from all things that are in trading or investment is patience, without a patience everything will be a mess. Because we face is a very extraordinary place, where all things can make us become an anxiety and worry high level
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:21:41 PM

Personally, I would rather save my bitcoin for the future. Over time price is increasing and we never know where will bitcoin take us. And if we sell our bitcoin now we never know if we can afford it soon. So as long as we have bitcoin, treasure it like a precious stone.
I usually save bitcoin for the future. Spending or selling somehow you can earn profit it is a matter how you manage your investment. Saving bitcoin for a long term will give you huge profit. Yes as long you have bitcoin grab the opportunity to save because the value may increase in the future.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:34:33 PM

I usually save bitcoin for the future. Spending or selling somehow you can earn profit it is a matter how you manage your investment. Saving bitcoin for a long term will give you huge profit. Yes as long you have bitcoin grab the opportunity to save because the value may increase in the future.

Yes it is true.  We must grab the opportunity to save considering the high price of bitcoin up to this moment.  And we do not know how long will it be like that.  But it is not bad to sell or spend your bitcoins occasionally.  We are here because we want to earn.  For us to buy things and secure our future.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:34:44 PM

Yes it is true.  We must grab the opportunity to save considering the high price of bitcoin up to this moment.  And we do not know how long will it be like that.  But it is not bad to sell or spend your bitcoins occasionally.  We are here because we want to earn.  For us to buy things and secure our future.
I agree with you. We need to sell or spend our bitcoins also so we can enjoy the life and that is one of the reason why we are doing bitcoin because we want to earn money to be able to buy our things and have a good savings in maybe banks so we can have a secured future. Bitcoin is here to help us to do things like that and like you said, there is no bad thing in selling bitcoin.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:28:26 PM

I'm going to show you the list why people chose to hold or save their bitcoin than selling your bitcoin.

ADVANTAGES ON SELLING BITCOIN

1. They have assurance or they believe that they gonna earn much more if they're gonna hold their bitcoin.
2. It has a lower risk than selling it.
3. You're gonna earn much more than selling it.
4. The more you hold the bitcoin the more valuable it becomes.
5. They gonna withdraw it in case of emergency.
6. Back up money.
7. For their families future expenses.
8. For the future of the family.

But this is just my opinion why they're holding their bitcoin. We do have different reasons why we're holding our bitcoin.
According to me, the list has some reputation but all the points are valid. Holding on bitcoins for longer (even if the period is two months) will give more profits than selling out bitcoins at the present moment. The prices are increasing rapidly and before the New Year it will be somewhere around 7k dollars. However, if there is an instant need of money, Bitcoins should be used to serve the purpose.
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:34:26 PM

In the world of bitcoins, we all know that it's the saving of bitcoins that make people rich,  Bitcoins value is going to keep soaring and soaring till it stops. When investors feel that they have gained enough profits from saving, they can sell at any time.

tristan1960

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:40:32 PM

In the world of bitcoins, we all know that it's the saving of bitcoins that make people rich,  Bitcoins value is going to keep soaring and soaring till it stops. When investors feel that they have gained enough profits from saving, they can sell at any time.

This is a true consideration about selling and buying situation. One can't hold his bitcoins forever. He needs to have an exit plan to realize his profits. And here, a nice selling point is needed. I already decided mine, I will fully exit from bitcoin if it become $20.000 before 2020.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: