Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:33:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should focus more on saving bitcoins than selling  (Read 9653 times)
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:44:28 AM

The reason as to why you should focus more on saving bitcoin than selling it is the following; People want to gain a huge profit if possible. To clarify, they want to wait until the bitcoin price goes higher and higher so they can sell it with an expensive price, see? It is only about patience. I know that there is no guarantee that its price would rise, but some people are optimistic and only optimism wins.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:48:18 AM

Selling high buying low is a trading strategy many people might just sell to get some extra funds in their life or maybe have a situations where the current amount of funds they might not be sufficient. Some people just wanna enhance their current situations so they might sell it. About the price falling there is no guarantee that the price will fall i agree but what you are trying to say is there is surely a guarantee for the price to increase?
crismass1225

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:16:54 AM

indeed that bitcoin will become most valuable assets at the near future. but if you want to earn more from bitcoin you need to have alot of trading [smart way to trade] and selling in that case you will maximizing your income/profit not like those people who just holding there bitcoin but trading is a risk so you need to be smart and wise otherwise you will lose some dollars. to those who hold bitcoin there are also have a risk but not that big. just hold the coin and check if the price is increase and selling it to the time you want. in my part i do Saving bitcoin and also trading... i also buy altcoin that i invest for the long term. I also Check time to time those different ICO
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:47:09 AM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

There's no guarantee when exactly bitcoin price will surely come down.

Share your thoughts about what you think guys. Smiley
I think you should focus on saving bitcoin because it will help to become rich and it will help you to sustain all your need in your daily life. In addition to that, saving bitcoin is also good option and if you have a lot of bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich. Lastly,you should save more bitcoin than selling it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:51:09 AM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

I totally agree with your thought. I also prefer to save all my bitcoin that to sell it. Because bitcoin has a lot of potential left for future and running high on positivity. So it is a good time to earn and save more bitcoins for the future. Because we don't know where the price will be heading in future. While lot of people are speculating that bitcoin will be 5000 USD by the end of the year, we need a very strong reason for not to save bitcoin.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:54:06 AM

The reason as to why you should focus more on saving bitcoin than selling it is the following; People want to gain a huge profit if possible. To clarify, they want to wait until the bitcoin price goes higher and higher so they can sell it with an expensive price, see? It is only about patience. I know that there is no guarantee that its price would rise, but some people are optimistic and only optimism wins.

Until when will you hold your bitcoins then? Until it's price is "expensive"? It's easy to say that, but if you don't mind, I would like to know how much is that "expensive price" for you? What if its price crashed all of a sudden or loses half of its value in less than a month? Will you still not sell? What I am trying to say is that the bitcoin price is too volatile and very unpredictable. All of us definitely have our own standard to determine wether the bitcoin price is valuable enough or not. Other people sell their bitcoins because its price is already big and profitable enough for them. They can always buy and hold again when the price goes down. This way they will profit even more. Yes, I agree that saving and holding is profitable, but we should be aware when to sell our bitcoins too.
Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:56:08 AM

Selling bitcoin means losing the opportunity of earning. If you have bitcoin as savings, you will still have a chance to profit. Unlike when you sell your bitcoin. There maybe dip on the price of bitcoin but it always recovers. Even higher than the previous price. So I guess most would agree that saving bitcoin is the best decision you would do than selling it. And surely bitcoin has a promising future.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
Dadogiag

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:56:55 AM

the more people come to know about bitcoin the ore scarce the bitcoin comes , thus increasing the value
blue_dragon

Activity: 251

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:00:37 AM

You are right that Bitcoin is one of the most valuable asset that you wish to have and its value is still inreasing. And that is why you should keep it than selling it; because if you keep it your money sometimes will become doubled or may tripled in a short period of time.

fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:06:28 AM

Bitcoin price is continuously rising.Its price was just $650 an year ago and now,today,its price is almost $4300.It has increased almost seven times.We could not expect such a huge return from any other asset.Even gold does not give such a return.Every time,when bitcoi price rises,even if it falls down,it gets settled down in a price only greater than the previous price.Mass adoption is taking place and so price is expected to increase more.So,its always better to hold bitcoins than selling it.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:09:36 AM

Selling bitcoin means losing the opportunity of earning. If you have bitcoin as savings, you will still have a chance to profit. Unlike when you sell your bitcoin. There maybe dip on the price of bitcoin but it always recovers. Even higher than the previous price. So I guess most would agree that saving bitcoin is the best decision you would do than selling it. And surely bitcoin has a promising future.

I don't think that all people that are selling their bitcoin, is out from their fears what about the people that really needs money and they have no choice but to sell their bitcoin to have a fiat money, and I think there are other countries that doesn't have a direct transaction using bitcoin so they will surely have to convert their bitcoin because it will be needed for a proper transaction.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:14:06 AM

Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency is still increasing its value. So that It is better to keep it so that your money may doubled than selling it. And you are correct in saying that it is a valuable assets because it has a higher value than other money.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 11:25:40 AM

Bitcoin is still volatile in nature and there will be many chances for them who are willing to enter and exit in the coming years. Even after 5 years, we will see volatility in the price but I am sure the overall growth chart will be definitely positive in that period.

I would like to focus on another aspect of it, I believe that movement boosts the growth and thus we should also spend our holdings along with savings (Yes, I am not against saving but I also want everyone to spend their some part of Bitcoins on a regular basis). It will help market around the world to recognise and build Bitcoin friendly infrastructure to allow direct payment with Bitcoin and that would indirectly boost the growth Bitcoin.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:44:22 AM

I agree that saving Bitcoins is good and can lead to even biger profit as the price goes up with time. But on the other hand Bitcoins should circulate, users should also spend them. Because what is the use of currency that is not used for anything and that only sits in the wallet. I don't think that was the original idea of Bitcoin.
I agree with you, There's no sense to keep your bitcoin intact without any use of it. As you said bitcoin should circulate else it will be some problems in the price maybe and for bitcoin itself, so there is no point for that.
For people want to just hold their bitcoins and invest in it, At least they should circulate some of their bitcoins each weeks or maybe months.

danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:53:23 AM

Yes, i agree with this, bitcoin now and its value is surely going up and i think it will go much higher in coming days, weeks months or even in a year, surely we dont know if it will go down any sooner so right now its time to invest more in BTC for a good profit in the future.

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
TTMNewsK

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:53:50 AM

Because its price is still increasing.
So let's reserves it for the near future.
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:16:27 PM

I'm thinking the next few months will be good to buy and hold BTC.

A year from now a price of $10k+ seems probable. 3 years from now $50k!

With increasingly safe and simple storage means for the coin, the risk is minimal.

The USD bubble is going to burst or at best fizzle fairly soon.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the forecasted Wall Street XRP manifestation.
Perhaps holding some XRP is a good idea too.

AwpDragonPoor

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:29:10 PM

but if you keep on having that kind of mindset, when will you every find the time to sell. Won't you keep holding it, and never find a time to use it, therefore rendering it useless as an asset. Sure, you keep it, but eventually you will have to sell it for use.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2282
Merit: 788

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:35:45 PM

We all know that bitcoin's nature is decentralized and its price is highly volatile. You may be right that there is guarantee about its price increasing or decreasing but by just looking at the price history, once can infer that there has been a constant increase of its price in the last month. Last July 2017, the price of bitcoins significantly decreased and fell down to at least $2000-2300 but after the fork it skyrocketed now to an estimated amount of $4000-4200.

We all have our uses for bitcoin and some use it for emergency purposes (like me) but you waste the opportunity of your bitcoin prices increasing through time by just holding it. I know a lot of people who invested into bitcoin last 2015 and they just waited for the price to increase. Just use your bitcoins anytime that you want, or when the need arises for you to use it and convert it to fiat.
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:53:22 PM

Everyone's awared that Bitcoin is volatile. People, especially the investors, are buying Bitcoin during the dumps and will hold it until the pump takes place. It is because of the profit that they are earning on this way. They want to make their profit continuous, so they are doing buy and sell. It oftenly happen, wherein the price will fall, and will eventually rise. Users are used to it so they are making money out of its volatility.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: