Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:54:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should focus more on saving bitcoins than selling  (Read 9646 times)
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:53:00 PM

Well i had planed to accumulate the much bitcoin i can and only exchange them after 2020 bitcoin halving, i believe i will exchange a good part of them at December since at the last years the price has raised always a bit more on those period. Daily traders does risk their coins trying to raise their portfolio with the up and downs and i cant blame them for trying at all.
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:09:19 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 01:26:15 PM by MiF

Why would you sell all your bitcoin? The price now is rising and it will continue. If you really wanna sell, just sell some not all. So when the price hits $5000 you can sell some again. Better to have bitcoin in our wallets as it guarantee as a bright future.

I will sell my bitcoin only just in case of emergency that i will need a money to spend for something very important and the rest of my bitcoin will benefit the high price value in which continue to keep increasing in the market. It is very unwise to sell your bitcoin in non sense because it is like throwing your money in the garbage.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

mrBTCman

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:58:27 AM

You outlined the main principle that almost every bitcoin investor tries to follow now. We all see how much the price upsurged for the last couple years, so you are right, most people should hold their bitcoins.
SushGo

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:01:37 PM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

There's no guarantee when exactly bitcoin price will surely come down.

Share your thoughts about what you think guys. Smiley

Bitcoin price is increasing day by day and it has been expected to grow even with more pace in future also. So instead of making small term profit, people should hold the bitcoin for longer time to make more profit.
Gerharde

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:26:37 AM

Since the price of bitcoin kept getting higher every year its better to just hold unto it. Before people thought that it is ok to keep spending their bitcoin since it wont hit the predicted price after several years. But then they were wrong and the price of bitcoins now reached $4,300 per bitcoin. That is a lot compared to $5 per bitcoin 5 years ago. So for me its better to hold on to it and watch the price went up.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:56:24 AM

I think it is simply because of its  price that continue rising  each day.i believe that holding more bitcoin today will give us a big un expected income in the near future.because if we are going to put basis in the past years this bitcoin is not really precious as gold but if we are going to look at its price today it is 5x higher than the past it is really amazing.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:38:56 PM

Because we all know than bitcoin value is hinger as the days go by.And we are hardly to buy bitcoin if we want to invest so i think that is the reason why more bitcoiner want to save it than to sell it. As long as you have no such as good reason to buy why you should need to sell your bitcoin.
soplo

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:57:01 PM

because I want to wait for bitcoin price time high, and why I hold it because needs need to be considered also for the future to run well Wink
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:12:16 PM

If you're sell your bitcoins, then few year later bitcoin goes up $100.000, you would regret your decision now. The trend of bitcoin is always increasing so people focus more on saving bitcoins than selling their bitcoins.

DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:42:25 PM

If you're sell your bitcoins, then few year later bitcoin goes up $100.000, you would regret your decision now. The trend of bitcoin is always increasing so people focus more on saving bitcoins than selling their bitcoins.

The price of bitcoins is constantly increasing. At your place I would hold them and not sell them now. There is still much to earn! Of course there is risk involved, but I doubt that the rate will drop so quickly that it is unprofitable.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:49:50 PM

I just do not want to repeat just like last month when we sell it at the same time bitcoin increases  Embarrassed . we are investing our bitcoin to get in the future. just as gold is getting more and more increasing every month

yurekaa

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:56:10 PM

Really, you'd better save your bitcoin instead of selling it. Bitcoin prices are difficult to predict but often experience price increases. Maybe if you sell your bitcoin .. you will find it difficult to buy back the bitcoin. Because bitcoin prices go up. You should hold your bitcoin .. and keep it in order for the profits to remain on you. If you need money .. then you should sell it part yes ya g you need .. not everything .. it is better for your long-term investment
Saving bitcoin is a good option but not securing your profits from your investment is not a good idea. It is better to sell or take your capital from your grown investment and keep the rest for long term investment so if there will be another pump on the price then you will not miss it because you have still bitcoins from your wallet and you can hold it as long as you want.
yes, save bitcoin is not good idea, sell when the price on top is better, buy when the price down is good. but if you want simple invest, you must buy gold or go to bank

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Ultegra134

Activity: 1568
Merit: 749

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:57:40 PM

The price of bitcoins is constantly increasing. At your place I would hold them and not sell them now. There is still much to earn! Of course there is risk involved, but I doubt that the rate will drop so quickly that it is unprofitable.
That's not always guaranteed, hence the reason people panic on price dips. I've always regretted the decision of panic selling Bitcoin in a few price dips, only for it to rise in the next few days.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
NovaNewbium

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:02:46 PM

Because as you can see yourself the bitcoin value is only rising. It went down to 3600 one time but it is already back over 4500. Witch is insane. And because the value is rising your bitcoins will be worth more in the future and then you will get rich by sleeping and watching movies all day long.
Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:06:16 PM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

I would rather pay attention to the accumulation of bitcoins. Because the value will be higher in the coming years and it starts now. So do not sell it especially if you do not really need it because the price of bitcoins is higher and you will repent.
kyori

Activity: 335

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:28:12 PM

Well it is better to keep or to save it this is what I am doing previously, I am always waiting for the price to rise up even it might goes down as well and that is the right time for buying then I just have to wait for the again to rise up and sell it in the right time.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:29:00 PM

because according to my prediction bitcoin price in next year will be more than 5000, better we save some bitcoin that we have and sell it if price rise.
jasonjm

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:51:58 PM

Well it is better to keep or to save it this is what I am doing previously, I am always waiting for the price to rise up even it might goes down as well and that is the right time for buying then I just have to wait for the again to rise up and sell it in the right time.

Yes save bitcoin but for how long ? If you have enough capacity to hold bitcoin for a year or two then from now on you are going to be a millionaire. Because after two years bitcoin will be touching $10k so buy now and do not panic if the price goes down. Just hold

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:02:19 AM

we have to focus on the bitcoin savings because bitcoin prices are getting up. in the future bitcoin will have a very high price, therefore we are encouraged to save bitcoin than to spend it, if now we sell bitcoin that we have I feel loss, because the price of bitcoin on the future is very expensive. hopefully in the future we gain much profit from selling bitcoin.

changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:31:24 AM

It's my first time here and reading a lot about bitcoin. Well, the price is getting higher and expensive. For how, I would like to earn more bitcoins and invest it for my future.
i'm just new here also and i agree with you that the price of bitcoin is getting higher and expensive so if ever i can earn bitcoin i will pretty sure i will save it and invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: