Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:13:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should focus more on saving bitcoins than selling  (Read 9652 times)
Zufox

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:32:10 PM

Because keeping the bitcoins in your wallet you have the opportunity to earn more. I do just that. Of course, you can earn on the stock exchange by buying and selling bitcoin and altcoins, but so you get more risk. A friend of mine sold bitcoin when he was worth 5,200 dollars, in the hope that his price would go down and he could buy it again at a reduced price, but he began to grow and grow to a mark of 6,000 dollars. Therefore, I prefer not to make unnecessary movements, but simply to save the bitcoins in my wallet.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:35:16 PM

Saving bitcoins will give you higher profits in future as price of bitcoins will be much higher in compare to present so if you sell all your bitcoins now then you will be surely disappointed when price will go even higher in future so to get more money in return you should try to save as many bitcoins as possible.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:08:45 PM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

There's no guarantee when exactly bitcoin price will surely come down.

Share your thoughts about what you think guys. Smiley

It is obvious, because the price of bitcoin is always increasing. Yes, we all can say it is volatile so it don't stay at the same price but, for example you bought it for $1000 and it dumps after that, the tendency of the investors and other bitcoin users is to buy bitcoin if they have money to spare because they know that dumping of price of bitcoin is not happening always.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1564

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:16:21 PM

There is no black and white answer to this question. Selling or holding depends on many different factors, among them the following:

1)   How much you have.
2)   What’s your investment plan: long-term or short term.
3)   How do you get bitcoins? Do you buy them or earn them?
4)   If you currently need money.

I see some of you saying that you should not sell because bitcoin is going to keep rising but even though I believe it will go up in the short term you don’t know if price is going to fall and keep low for some years, like it happened in the 2014-2016 period.

axorb

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:25:07 PM

As I would see it, individuals are into offering their bitcoins in light of the fact that they really require the cash. Like me, I am here not to contribute my bitcoins or to keep it. I am here in light of the fact that I require an extra wage for me to maintain the necessities of myself and my family. We are more concentrate on winning for the genuine comparable cash or money. However, I adore keeping bitcoins or sparing them, I have no way to do it since I generally required the cash.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:28:02 PM

I earn a lot of BTC and use that money for some of my daily needs. Few days ago I looked at history of my withdrawals, and I took about 100$ out quite some time ago. Now it would be worth about 650$. I understand that I wouldn't be able to buy what I wanted at that time but still...
jizenlianyong

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:53:24 PM

Because it is safe, and you are guaranteed to profit if you do not touch your bitcoins, using them as a long-term investment. I prefer to do just that. Of course, if you have the time and desire, you can devote yourself to the exchange, and try to sell and buy bitcoin and other coins during their growth and fall, but this requires a lot of work. But it makes it possible to make a profit in the short term. Then everyone chooses his own version.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:21:31 PM

It depends on the person how he treats bitcoin. if one is an investor then he will be holding the bitcoin for long term and leave it as it is for coming 5-10 years .
on the other hand if one is more of a trader then it is wise to sell bitcoin from time to time and buy back at dips as bitcoin is volatile and it keeps fluctuating.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:47:47 PM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

I think saving bitcoin is much better than selling it. If you save your money there is a possibility tht the lrice of the bitcoin will increased so that it is the time for you to sell it. While if you sell it that saving it you will not feel the increased of the value of bitcoin.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:51:34 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 01:51:20 PM by filharvey

Bitcoin price has reached $5,5000 from $650 within a year and t is expected to move in the bullish trend since there is a continuous demand for bitcoins.So,it would be better to save your bitcoins instead of selling it for some quick profits.

People who have sold it for smaller profits now regret on seeing its higher price.Bitcoin is now considered to be the highest return giving investment.Its future price is predicted to be very high.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
mai_mirai

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:20:26 AM

My reason to save bitcoin is because I'm sure bitcoin price will increase again in the next month or next year, the price will be too expensive. That's why I don't want to sell my bitcoin right now. I know no one can predict about bitcoin price in the future but at least we have a bright future with bitcoin and waiting the bitcoin in higher price.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:55:13 AM

In my opinion, we should focus more on saving bitcoins rather than selling. Saving is just like investing, where your investments are waiting for a profit over time. When bitcoin price gets high, i think that's the only time you have to do the selling of your investments.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:30:08 AM

That is a simple equation, I think most of the Bitcoin holders are engaged in various types of activities so that they don't have sufficient time to look after the Bitcoin market. that is why I believe most of the people are following this trend. Personally, I believe that Bitcoin saving is the most profitable business because Bitcoin price is getting higher day by day. I also believe that Bitcoin price will be increasing at this rate. If someone wants to hold Bitcoin for the future purpose then it will be a great asset in the future. so that I prefer saving Bitcoin rather than selling Bitcoin.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:46:13 AM

That is a simple equation, I think most of the Bitcoin holders are engaged in various types of activities so that they don't have sufficient time to look after the Bitcoin market. that is why I believe most of the people are following this trend. Personally, I believe that Bitcoin saving is the most profitable business because Bitcoin price is getting higher day by day. I also believe that Bitcoin price will be increasing at this rate. If someone wants to hold Bitcoin for the future purpose then it will be a great asset in the future. so that I prefer saving Bitcoin rather than selling Bitcoin.

If the source of your coin is from the campaigns here in the forums it is better to save it rather than selling it because it will have more value in the future. Imagine if you are earning BTC.02 / week on today's conversion that is for $118. If you save that coin it has a chance of having a higher value in the future.

And besides you got the coin from a campaign which you don't even spent any amount to get it.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 04:07:48 AM

As we seen historical data we could see that how actually bitcoin has been grown like beast from 2009.
it started with 0.01 USD per bitcoin now it is about 6000 USD. Thats why people want to hold bitcoins and selling it on high price.

WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:14:01 AM

Well I think so too. If we keep on selling bitcoins, yes we will have cash, however, we will run out of bitcoin eventually. The thing is bitcoin’s value might increase in the future, so we might regret selling them.
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:20:31 AM

Most people and also I always want to get big profits (if possible). Though I do not really know if bitcoin will continue to rise in price, but I am always optimistic it will happen. But actually, bitcoin is the digital / electronic currency, which should be used to buy and sell, or make payments, it will look fairer and will create new bubbles.
jsscswan

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:25:05 AM

Looks like we are obliged to save bitcoin, sell as necessary, the rest do not be sold and hold until we need again for sale. As more and more years of bitcoin becomes more expensive and valuable, it means that if we set aside bitcoins for hold, we indirectly invest in a profitable way.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
Rollex

Activity: 81
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:32:00 AM

Simply becayse if you are going to sell your bitcoin, you would only for a few money but if you are going to save it, you will have the chance to earn more. Sometimes selling is not the best way to earn larger amount of money because we all know that the value of bitcoin is continuously rising which means if you are going to sell your bitcoin at a high price but suddenly the price you've set will be just like the current risen price so it's nonsense.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:36:55 AM

When you are a bitcoin holder and you don't have a lot of expenses. You better save your bitcoin, because every now and then the value of bitcoin move. So you can just save your bitcoin into your wallet until the value of it get higher. And if the time that you need your saving you can exchange it with a bigger amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: