Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:25:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should focus more on saving bitcoins than selling  (Read 9648 times)
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:44:07 AM

Of course saving bitcoin will be able to open the opportunity to get big profits in the future. We all know that bitcoin prices are increasing every year and this is what we should use. I will not sell bitcoins too often but when I can get a profit margin then I will take action. I will not focus too much on both because my main goal is to get profit. So whatever the circumstances then when there is a chance then I will do the trading. Buying and selling bitcoin is a trader's trademark.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 05:05:51 AM

The effect is the same if you sell your bitcoins rather than HODLing it. If others sell their coins because of its current market value, they might miss the opportunity of selling it for a better price in the following days to come. In the case of HODLing the coins, they might risk of selling it in a more cheaper price as its market value plummets down and never rises back.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:22:44 AM

Of course saving bitcoin will be able to open the opportunity to get big profits in the future. We all know that bitcoin prices are increasing every year and this is what we should use. I will not sell bitcoins too often but when I can get a profit margin then I will take action. I will not focus too much on both because my main goal is to get profit. So whatever the circumstances then when there is a chance then I will do the trading. Buying and selling bitcoin is a trader's trademark.
It is best to just save bitcoin and also do trading because that is how you will grow your bitcoin fast and that is also how you will fasten your earning process in terms of the value of your bitcoin. Saving bitcoin will help you to become comfortable for the next years because you will have a good savings in bitcoin that is a guaranteed that you will earn more if you will continue to hold. Trading bitcoin or altcoin is a good way of making more bitcoin or money also so don't be shy to try it too.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:28:06 AM

Well simply because bitcoin has a great potential in the future and it is great investment for all that have enough money. Because bitcoin can make your money 10x fold.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:32:43 AM

Well simply because bitcoin has a great potential in the future and it is great investment for all that have enough money. Because bitcoin can make your money 10x fold.
if you have knowledge about the previous history of bitcoin then you can verify from that the rate of bitcoin is increasing with time and if we have some bitcoin now and we can hold them for sometime so when the rate of bitcoin is increased too much from present rate then we can sale them and earn enough profit. thats why we are holding our bitcoin in our wallet.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:39:07 AM

i agree with you ,bitcoin is very valuable asset for now an its price is increasing and chance of its giving profit in future is high,but still bitcoin is used by many people as their side income, from which they can fulfill their needs and some desires.but they should spend it very smartly , one who is selling all of their bitcoin is not that smart enough,its still a great time to do investment it,so one need to balance the amount to sell and other to save or invest

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:42:17 AM

I think because more people who save bitcoin has more bitcoin that they save and some of their income or bitcoin they sell. or maybe they have some business that they get their daily needs so they don't need to sell their bitcoin.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:58:35 PM

We all hope that over time the price of bitcoin will only increase. This, of course, will occur in waves, given its large volatility. However, in the end, its price will be huge by today's standards and therefore people try to keep bitcoin, and not sell it. For sale, as a rule, only that part of bitcoin that must be used for urgent consumption or for carrying out the necessary planned payments.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:19:25 PM

Because Bitcoin will give us our retirement fund and our future plan for our family. sell our bitcoin when it needed but dont sell it for short term trading..

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Newchanka

Activity: 291
Merit: 19

If there's something to be written...

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:31:52 PM

My very thought too. Bitcoin is quite expensive and unless you are an exchanger, selling off is actually incurring loss because you sure sell at a value lower than the true value of Bitcoin at the time of sale. To buy again, you have to pay the current true value. It makes more sense to keep Bitcoin as an investment.

Just Think it, I'll Write it
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:35:41 PM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

There's no guarantee when exactly bitcoin price will surely come down.

Share your thoughts about what you think guys. Smiley

We should focus on saving Bitcoins first than selling  it because the value of BTC is unstoppable wherein it goes higher and higher. Its not that you must sell it the entire life. You can sell it if you badly need it but saving it would be great. If you're not in need you can save it for the better.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:41:35 PM

Because Bitcoin will give us our retirement fund and our future plan for our family. sell our bitcoin when it needed but dont sell it for short term trading..
Yes you're right.I am more on saving bitcoins rather than selling it because i believe bitcoin is more profitable when kept it for so long.As bitcoin price increases day by day,my eagerness to save bitcoins increases too.I honestly rely from bitcoin my biggest source of income nowadays and i have high hopes in it that it would really make my financial status more stable and be progressive.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:47:19 PM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

I agree. We must just focus on earning much larger quantity of bitcoin in terms of saving it rather than selling it and just getting the profit you can gain from the money you have initially. Saving your bitcoin holding can enable you to have much larger capability of growing your money into numbers since saving is the simplest and easiest way of how people obtain gaining using bitcoin or even other types of cryptocurrency since it has the characteristic of having pumps and dumps on price which is literally just normal.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:08:56 PM

We should focus on earning bitcoin first because as you can see bitcoin is still increasing its value although its price is unpredictable just keep your bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell it.

sdas90

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:23:23 AM

Nowadays bitcoin price increasing day by day. I hope that bitcoin price will be more high. whats why i want to saving my bitcoins.i think that bitcoin is so much valuable asset for everyone.who want to selling all of their bitcoin is not that good idea.i think its still a great time to do invest in bitcoin. if you have enough money then you can invest into bitcoin its good idea for you. you should hold your bitcoin because bitcoin price will be increasing in future.

bololord

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:27:28 AM

Saving bitcoin is a good idea than selling bitcoins because the value of bitcoin now is continiously to grow and increase so if you have a patience to hold it i can say that after 2-3 years you'll become rich like others just believing in bitcoin.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:41:49 AM

Saving bitcoin is a good idea than selling bitcoins because the value of bitcoin now is continiously to grow and increase so if you have a patience to hold it i can say that after 2-3 years you'll become rich like others just believing in bitcoin.
There's no doubt, bitcoin price will keep raise up along the end of 2017. If you just want to get a great profit just hold it until price looks stable, just so unfortunate to sell it now while price so aggressive.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:26:22 AM

Surely if it does not have an urgent need it will be better to hold bitcoin in the next few years, because of course bitcoin prices will rise higher than current prices and certainly this will give big profits in the future.
And now the development of bitcoin keeps rising better so that potentially for higher price later
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:37:37 AM

for me bitcoin as of today functions as an asset though it is not the real intentions of satoshi for bitcoin.
but having one right now is very beneficial for anyone in the future.
because i do believe that it has a very big potential to increase in value even more.
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1558

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:44:09 AM

for me bitcoin as of today functions as an asset though it is not the real intentions of satoshi for bitcoin.
but having one right now is very beneficial for anyone in the future.
because i do believe that it has a very big potential to increase in value even more.
Cheesy

Yes, but that usually happens, an invention goes beyond what his creator planned for it. Satoshi’s plan was an electronic substitute of cash but nowadays it is becoming more a store of value or an asset rather than means of exchange. Rising prices mean that people don’t want to spend bitcoin because they feel that they are losing money. Also, speed of transactions slowing down and fees for small payments have contributed to it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: