Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:05:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should focus more on saving bitcoins than selling  (Read 9648 times)
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:21:39 PM

I quite agree with you that you have bitcoin that you can sell. Friend, i advice that you don't sell the bitcoin you have now due to the daily or weekly increase. It is certain that bitcoin has been speculate to reach up to $10,000 before the end of this year. So, focus on saving it than selling it cheap. In December 2016, bitcoin price was  about $700 and it has gained more than 800% in less than 1year. Pls concentrate on saving your bitcoin that selling it.
imamimam1234

Activity: 316
Merit: 101

The Winner Stands Alone

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:49:01 PM

try to focus to saving yeah, but don't you need money? Ok if your country can use bitcoin as payment, but if not, the ending you should sell it to real money. once I tried to saving but the price dumping and urgent situations made me have to sell it. but after a couple weeks the price pumping. regret yeah I regret but I need it, better sell it if u needed some cash, not because u want to. CMIIW Smiley
Kokoy

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:14:18 PM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

There's no guarantee when exactly bitcoin price will surely come down.

Share your thoughts about what you think guys. Smiley
Saving your bitcoins was more essential and beneficial rather than selling it for a really attractive and bigger price. Saving or holding it for a long period of time can enable you to have a large capability to earn more from your initial quantity you have which is more beneficial compared to selling it which is just a one time access for a big amount of money in hand. So for me it will be much better if we will just focus into bitcoin saving rather than bitcoin selling.

bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 11:20:05 PM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

Because the current trend is going up more than down. So the ratio is more on the increase which has become consistently dramatic for the last 3 months. More and more people are using bitcoin which leads to its increasing demand.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 12:04:46 AM

If people believe in Bitcoin, believe in its great potential and that in the next few years its cost will increase tens of times more, it is logical that they will keep Bitcoin and expect when it will bring them a decent profit.
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:05:01 AM

The thing is, Bitcoin price is always fluctuating in price. This is because it is a cryptocurrency. And the one thing that cryptocurrencies are famous for is the fact that their price is always volatile. Bitcoin is not as stable as fiat and gold. For example, when China banned all ICO activities within its territories, Bitcoin price dropped a lot. A lot of people sold in desperation is losing their profits. The same happened when Mt Gox crashed way back in the beginning of Bitcoin. So It is always simple as you may think. Different circumstances and different views will evoke different reactions from different people.
cabitu

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:12:30 AM

no one can be sure when bitcoin will rise high or go down, we have to look at the market carefully and when there is profit to sell and buy opportunity to get big profit then do it because that is an opportunity
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:18:51 AM

If the price of the bitcoin will continue to rise like that, I think the number of the people who decide to hold their bitcoins instead of fast trading will rise. It is clear that the bitcoin has proved many things in the past and I think it is continue to gain more investor's attention. But sure, nobody can guarantee the continuously rising of the bitcoin prices.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:30:44 AM

Why would you sell all your bitcoin? The price now is rising and it will continue. If you really wanna sell, just sell some not all. So when the price hits $5000 you can sell some again. Better to have bitcoin in our wallets as it guarantee as a bright future.

can you imagine you posted this on August when the price was below $5000 and now it is $6000 in October- only in 2 months.
In the event that you have bitcoins than my proposal will be to concentrate more on sparing your bitcoins and continue purchasing increasingly bitcoins in light of the fact that the cost of bitcoins are going ever more elevated so in the event that you need to be a future fruitful individual than you should concentrate increasingly on purchasing and sparing your bitcoins and after that offer it on the opportune time and after some time you will be a tycoon so in the event that you need to be an effective individual than simply concentrate on sparing bitcoins.
You should focusing more on saving because the value of bitcoin is continuously increasing, if you saving it for long period of time you can enable to earn more , than selling your bitcoin you can also have earn but just once only.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:59:52 AM

For me i would rather sell my bitcoins and save it for my future rather than saving bitcoin its too risky. Scammers and hackers are everywhere so i think there is no assurance that your bitcoin will be secured. But its up to you on how you take good care of your savings.
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:00:34 AM

You must focus on saving as the price of bitcoin is continuesly rising.to get a big profit it is a nice idea to save it rather than sell it
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:10:54 AM

Why would you sell all your bitcoin? The price now is rising and it will continue. If you really wanna sell, just sell some not all. So when the price hits $5000 you can sell some again. Better to have bitcoin in our wallets as it guarantee as a bright future.

can you imagine you posted this on August when the price was below $5000 and now it is $6000 in October- only in 2 months.
In the event that you have bitcoins than my proposal will be to concentrate more on sparing your bitcoins and continue purchasing increasingly bitcoins in light of the fact that the cost of bitcoins are going ever more elevated so in the event that you need to be a future fruitful individual than you should concentrate increasingly on purchasing and sparing your bitcoins and after that offer it on the opportune time and after some time you will be a tycoon so in the event that you need to be an effective individual than simply concentrate on sparing bitcoins.
Just focusing more on saving you bitcoin, i know its risky because theres a time that the price of bitcoin is going down sometimes but mostly up. But if you holding it for long time its make you gain more profit, either than selling your bitcoin it can you gain but not that much, maybe you will regret after you sell it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:54:04 AM

You should focusing more on saving because the value of bitcoin is continuously increasing, if you saving it for long period of time you can enable to earn more , than selling your bitcoin you can also have earn but just once only.
I think bitcoin price changes in the market already give the answer that for now it's better to save than to sell. take a look at within a few weeks bitcoin prices rise over $ 1500 and currently prices will continue to rise probably will reach $10k that is an impossible price as I thought a few years ago but it is now possible. so it would be better to continue saving of course for bigger profits
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:40:57 AM

Bitcoin is a currency which cannot be controlled by the Government and you transfer the currency to any part of the world without involving a third party from the past performance of the crypto chart it is clear that bitcoin has increased in value ten times more since its inception , the value of bitcoin is more than fiat currencies and  Gold according to the predictions there are chances for bitcoin to increase thousand fold from the current value of $6,818 within some year's of time, so it is better to invest on bitcoins and focus more on saving now rather than selling them, other way of increasing your bitcoin is by lending bitcoins to other user's and you will get a good amount on rate of interest.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
mukeymon

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:43:08 AM

The bitcoin value is increasing day by day so why sell it when you know for sure hold it to be more profitable?
romecheo

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:48:37 AM

OP you we're right, saving Bitcoin is far more better idea than selling it, last year the value was about a thousand dollar per Bitcoin, and now 6889$ ATH, almost reach 7000$ per Bitcoin. We haven't doubt that Bitcoin could hit 9000$ to 10000$ by this year.

Happy New Year to all HODLer!

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:20:08 AM

I'm sure of that. then I've started saving bitcoin because it could have a positive impact on me instead of selling it now, because I'm sure for the next few years there will be price increases again. and I will wait for that moment to arrive..

dsaijz03

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:47:26 AM

Yes because there might be a time that bitcoin will increase to its highest so if you keep saving bitcoin than saving it you will get the possibility to have bigger money at the right time if you know when will the bitcoin will increase ofcourse you should take risk but if love taking risk then its for you.
bazdarx8

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:55:52 AM

Because as of right now the value of 1 coin is rising each day and the price of just 1 coin is a lot and once it stop rising or slowly drop you can sell it to make a profit.
Marcogwapo

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:10:28 AM

Why did you collect bitcoins? For sure you are collecting it to exchange or sell to get money. I'm a newbie here and I don't know the equivalent of real money to this bitcoins. I want to collect bitcoins and sell it to get real money. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: