Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:50:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should focus more on saving bitcoins than selling  (Read 9646 times)
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:24:24 AM

Now selling bitcoin is not the best solution. Risk is now justified by high profitability
For me the simple explaination on why we should focus more on saving bitcoin rather than selling it, is because the value or the price of bitcoin is totally increasing and increasing so we will just hold it until that the value of bitcoin is rising so we would a better oppurtunity to sell with higher value and to earn many profit.

milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:33:57 AM

In the first place, this is my extra income so, i have a money to buy my daily needs, so i can save my income here in bitcoin. I think some people can saved also their bitcoin is because they have other source of income and they want that their bitcoin increase the price before they sell it or maybe they save their bitcoin for the future of their family.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:34:39 AM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

There's no guarantee when exactly bitcoin price will surely come down.

Share your thoughts about what you think guys. Smiley

Yes, that is true, we should be focusing on holding our bitcoins now rather than spending it, because it will continue to increase its price, lots of people are saying that its price will be going having a spike before the year ends and that is what I am waiting for. After that maybe next year, Im gonna start my plans.

artlanante

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:36:06 AM

Holding Bitcoin already made profits for you. So why would you sell bitcoin for now to give up the profit of it ? I know it's crazy but i would love to hold Bitcoin for the next 20 years and turn my life into an easy life.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:46:19 AM

if you sell, be sure you will use the funds for another capital asset's acquisition rater than frivolities...
I think the answer on the question why we should focus more on saving bitcoins than selling it is we could make more money if we will just hold it until the value of it will totally increase very well, maybe we just hold it until it gets to the higher value or price of bitcoin then sell it, in that way our waiting for too long is we will just paysoff.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:39:07 AM

We should focus more on saving btc rather than selling off your btc as per the current market trend there is chance for the price of the btc to go even higher so it is better to save the btc we have as the price will cross 10K by December as it has already crossed 8K by now.The price of the btc is growing because of the trust built in by the people within in the forum and there isn't much btc to provide for the growing number of investors and its normal for the price to rise even higher so its best to save as much as btc you can.

swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:20:31 AM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

The thing is, if we keep on selling our bitcoin, there will be a time when it will become really expensive and we'll only have few. So, a good investment or trading strategy would hold on a big amount of bitcoin and once you've sold it all, wait for the right time again for it to become cheaper and this time from all your big earning you can buy more. It is like a cycle.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:01:21 PM

As the day passes bitcoin value is getting higher, because of this, the longer you hold your bitcoin the greater amount of money you will get. As you save your bitcoin, you will also save your future by getting more and more profit from  holding it.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:04:36 PM

If the user's who have been into the forum have saved all that they got from different campaigns now most could gave made a good profiting. Look at the price before an year and the present value. This will give the clear understanding, why it's been insisted to save bitcoins rather than spending.
wilwxk

Activity: 476
Merit: 314

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:43:05 PM

We need to stop to see the bitcoin like a magic thing or a rare item, its just money! and about saving or selling bitcoins, sometimes this is not the same ?  Undecided
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:02:12 AM

There is no point in selling your bitcoin if you plan to enter the market again, only sell your bitcoin once you are ready to not come in the market again, that way you do not need to worry if the price goes higher or if it goes down that is why I'm not going to sell until I'm completely satisfied with the price and with what I can get for my bitcoin once I sell all my holdings I will never buy bitcoin again.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:30:27 AM

For me, I do focus on saving my bitcoin than doing a dump and pump in bitcoin it is too many risks when you doing it. It is much safer to save and earn by investing an altcoin or doing a signature or different jobs here in the forum and saving it until it reaches the maximum market price of bitcoin. I know it will take patience and a lot of time but who do not want to see their money grow over the years? It may go down but just believe that bitcoin will overcome and it will go higher in the future. Bitcoin went from cents to thousands and it can go more than it has been now. I predict that bitcoin in the next years to come it will be more than this year maybe triple.  Wink
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:40:45 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 04:01:38 AM by goku1525

For me, I do focus on saving my bitcoin than doing a dump and pump in bitcoin it is too many risks when you doing it. It is much safer to save and earn by investing an altcoin or doing a signature or different jobs here in the forum and saving it until it reaches the maximum market price of bitcoin. I know it will take patience and a lot of time but who do not want to see their money grow over the years? It may go down but just believe that bitcoin will overcome and it will go higher in the future. Bitcoin went from cents to thousands and it can go more than it has been now. I predict that bitcoin in the next years to come it will be more than this year maybe triple.  Wink

I agree, we must do focus on bitcoin savings because it's prices are getting up and in the future bitcoin will have a very high price, therefore we are all encouraged to save bitcoin rarher than spending on it to useless things. If now we sell bitcoin that we have I feel loss, because in my expectation the price of bitcoin will be much more expensive in the future.
boidcom

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:53:38 AM

Spending or selling Bitcoins feels like i'm 'shorting'. Even after the price climbing 1000%, generally everyone is still quite bullish.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:59:44 AM

I think the person holding the bitcoin always wants its value to always increase. that's why a lot more people are holding him back than selling them. this is natural that happens to ourselves.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:10:28 AM

I think the person holding the bitcoin always wants its value to always increase. that's why a lot more people are holding him back than selling them. this is natural that happens to ourselves.

Due to bitcoin's continued price increase, people are looking forward to more increase in the coming days that is why many are saving their bitcoins in the hope that day will come and they can gain more profit. This is a very good strategy because the more butcoin you have the bigger the chance to play it around and earn more money.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:18:35 AM

Bitcoin is always rising so many investors holding bitcoin in the other are waiting for the big profits.and others are afraid of losing income that was decided to sell it.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:03:28 AM

In my opinion, you should focus more on saving bitcoin than selling your bitcoin because at the end of the day bitcoin price will always increase even if it is unstable.  Some people panic and sell their bitcoin when the amount of bitcoin deceases. If you have an extra money and you don’t use your money, just hold you bitcoin and don’t sell it or convert it.
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:09:11 AM

That original Hodl drunk post is really explain everything for me. Because we are suck at trading as newbies. I will rephrase: Better keep(hodl) than sorry.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
artmaker

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:17:20 AM

Bitcoin is always rising so many investors holding bitcoin in the other are waiting for the big profits.and others are afraid of losing income that was decided to sell it.

This is kinda a risky way to make a few about bitcoin price in trading world.
Bitcoin price can fall into the ground anytime, nobody can say how bitcoin price will go in future.

My opinion is, if you heaving a lot of bitcoin always consider to take a few % of your profit, so if bitcoin really going down you will not get burn to Big 0.

I love Bitcoin, but as a trader, always take care your investment  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: