Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:43:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should focus more on saving bitcoins than selling  (Read 9646 times)
bustun101

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:19:46 AM

With the extraordinary transaction fees its better to move bitcoin as little as possible. You would be losing bitcoin moving it from exchange to wallet, imagine
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:52:08 PM

I think we can all see the answer now.
Imagine not even doing anything, just waiting and making this amount of money.
You just risked it for capital then waited and then wait for more.
Just a 100 bitcoins and you are already a millionaire.
Damn I should have bought before it goes 1k USD.
SOHAIB BAIG

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:54:53 AM

the value of btc is increasing day by day if u sell them now u will loose yous extra ordinary gain
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:20:46 PM

I'n present,bitcoin is the most exclusive and valuable asset and its value and price increase day by day.in future its value in top and makes wealthy.
Spradlin

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:11:26 AM

Ye bitoin s nos helpful today. You can now work even without money. Many establishment now had been accepting bitcoin.ciw
lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:17:43 AM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

There's no guarantee when exactly bitcoin price will surely come down.

Share your thoughts about what you think guys. Smiley
I think it depends to the person and also upon the situation. There are times that we accidentally need some money for some emergencies so that we sell our bitcoin to have money. But as long as there are no emergencies that happen, it is better just to save and keep your bitcoin. We still dont know what will happen to bitcoin in the future but we are hoping that its price will become higher than we expected.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:18:43 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 09:57:21 PM by ThunderCatSteve

Saving bitcoins for a better future.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:52:52 AM

Why would you sell all your bitcoin? The price now is rising and it will continue. If you really wanna sell, just sell some not all. So when the price hits $5000 you can sell some again. Better to have bitcoin in our wallets as it guarantee as a bright future.
We should be more focus on saving bitcoin than selling it because in that way we have higher chance of gaining more when its price shoot up. But we should be very aware of the playing rate of bitcoin. There is really no assurance about its changing rate. Study its movement, sell some of it and save the rest as an investment. Just go with the flow guys.
chendawg

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:55:46 AM

I mean, the name of the game is always, buy low sell high.  There's always going to be psychological implications regarding the price of bitcoin.  Since we know it's gonna keep going up in the long run, just buy when there's the dip, and sell when you see the pump.  Just don't try to time it perfectly.  Really as simple as that! 
dragon fire

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:25:44 AM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

making savings, would be better done now, because the price of soaring bitcoin now ini.dan predicted will continue to rise.
so the really right thing to do now is focus on saving bitcoins.
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:29:19 AM

The answer is pretty obvious and most people do hokd their Bitcoins instead of selling them because everyone knows that Bitcoin price doesn't stop increasing.
The only people who are selling it are traders because they earned a lot of money than simply holding it.

hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:01:04 AM

I think we should save bitcoin, and it's better to hold your bitcoin than to sell bitcoin because bitcoin if it is stored long then the price will go up. bitcoin gives you an advantage even if you just save it in your wallet.
You said you are sure about it? Yeah I am very sure all the people are buying the bitcoin and they are saving the bitcoin for the long time. It is the time to make the future and to buy as much as bitcoin you can buy at the time so you will know the value of the bitcoin in the coming days and you will see how fast the bitcoin is getting high so I am very happy about the bitcoin future.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:45:27 PM

It is a known fact that bitcoin is a deflationary currency so its price would have no choice but to go up and no need to worry about it falling down. One might argue that if that's the case, then stockpiling would be the logical thing to do--and I agree that is right to do. However, sometimes circumstances demands you to cash-out bitcoins but that's perfectly fine as people choose when to spend their money.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:06:30 PM

More people will hold bitcoins on wallets, more course will grow, if simultaneously all people will start withdrawing money, then bitcoin course will immediately fall. Unfortunately, we cant do that nobody will withdraw money, but there all enough people which dont sell their bitcoins, this is clearly visible by bitcoin course.
reingelz09

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:10:28 PM

i need to focus on saving bitcoin why? its is like saving money in account. bitcoin interest is x10-100-1000 than interest in a bank. you can see the price of bitcoin now. just imagine you have 1 bitcoin saved.
LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:13:56 PM

Because I know holding bitcoin equals holding a very valuable asset, more than gold, more than property. Bitcoin is able to change a person's fate when he wants to fight for it.

TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:16:41 PM

If to take in view all this progress that bitcoin made this year, from 800$ it raised over than 11000$) it is surly HOLD. I am "afraid" to suppose what price is going to be for this currency the next year with such crazy temps of growth!
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:27:33 PM

I think we should save bitcoin, and it's better to hold your bitcoin than to sell bitcoin because bitcoin if it is stored long then the price will go up. bitcoin gives you an advantage even if you just save it in your wallet.
You said you are sure about it? Yeah I am very sure all the people are buying the bitcoin and they are saving the bitcoin for the long time. It is the time to make the future and to buy as much as bitcoin you can buy at the time so you will know the value of the bitcoin in the coming days and you will see how fast the bitcoin is getting high so I am very happy about the bitcoin future.
yeah no chance for you to buy it as low as today , the price would keep moving up as the demands are so unstoppable time after time. the crash might happened for once or twice in a year , but think about the recovery . it would gain more than what it was . just take a look to the bitcoin story in the last few years . you can't see a real crash stay for long time.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:38:41 PM

It totally depends on each situation in each person, some people might have a lot of bitcoin that they can sell some and or they just need the money. In my perspective, I would just save my bitcoin for the future and continue earning while the market cap is still increasing and not stable. Probably, I will sell my bitcoin when the price is stable because it would be a waste to miss out the increase of bitcoin and miss out of earning more money than what I have today. I'm sure I am not the only one who thinks like this but it is more reasonable to save then to sell. As you also said, you don't know when will the price be lower there is no guarantee, that's why might save it.
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:53:58 PM

Depends on what I need money for that led me to sell my bitcoins but if there isn't a reason.. Heck! I'll hold and nourish each Bitcoin like babies. Will invest even more in it than take from it, but then again..who knows what I may need cash for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: