Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should focus more on saving bitcoins than selling  (Read 9646 times)
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:37:04 AM

We need to stop to see the bitcoin like a magic thing or a rare item, its just money! and about saving or selling bitcoins, sometimes this is not the same ?  Undecided
Bitcoin is not magic but it is indeed a rare thing since there are only going to be 21 million bitcoin and that is precisely one of the most important factors when it comes to the value of bitcoin since the demands keeps climbing higher and the supply cannot go up as fast as the rate of block generation as is established to be on average every 10 minutes and when you add the halving on top of that that makes the price even higher.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:39:17 AM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

There's no guarantee when exactly bitcoin price will surely come down.

Share your thoughts about what you think guys. Smiley

Ofcourse because we all know how bitcoin is become higher today. If we more focus now on saving bitcoin than in selling it, we can be sure that if we sell it all in the future with the selling value of high as double or tripled as now we will earn good and very high in terms of ots converted value.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
lazaretraft

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:41:07 AM

Well, on this particular note, the action for this will depend upon your preferred goal. If you want to continue participating in the market, don't sell all of it. Save some and trade and invest.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:56:17 AM

Need I say more OP? It's obvious that Bitcoin keeps soaring up high by the day and the best thing for one to keep gaining profit from his stake in Bitcoin is to keep holding/saving his stock if it in his wallet. We are all holding for better days ahead.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:18:24 PM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

I think you should focus on saving or holding your bitcoin because it will be more beneficial to you when you need to earn larger amount of money. Yes selling bitcoin means you are now comfortable (is that the right term?) that the cash is in your hand. But, try to invest and trust BTC, earn more money because of the BTC'S value is now getting higher.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:21:40 PM

Ofcourse because we all know how bitcoin is become higher today. If we more focus now on saving bitcoin than in selling it, we can be sure that if we sell it all in the future with the selling value of high as double or tripled as now we will earn good and very high in terms of ots converted value.
I am focusing as well on how to invest more in bitcoin that is why I see to it that I have money allotted for investment in bitcoin, selling my bitcoin when needed but as much as possible I don't want to lessen my investment moreover I want to invest as much as 10 bitcoin or more and invest some in altcoins as well.
sydcrypt

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:32:06 AM

Once you sell your "one" BTC when its at a high, you can never purchase "one" btc back again with the amount u got. the next purchase in that amount will always be some quantity lesser than the previous. Unless the market falls really low which seems more than impossible looking at the current trend.
Quicksilver143

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:42:55 AM

Nowadays, I see almost about bitcoin, that the value is getting higher and higher, so we should focus on saving it forour better investment in the future.
posoa

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:10:43 PM

The culture of saving yields more dividend than engage in spending without been prudent. If we save Bitcoin as we buy and began to follow the trend of bitcoin growth daily, we will discover that  to invest in Bitcoin for the purpose of investment  can be a very good thing to do. A well known fact is that bitcoin appreciates in Price over a period of time and only on the condition of been able to save  bitcoin than selling it , that it will be most beneficial to the investors.Focusing on saving  bitcoin as investment will help control the selling of Bitcoins.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:25:51 PM

Most of bitcoiners who are selling are a new one because of curiousity and eager to earned already but most are focusing on savings because of the fact that several are regreting early this year that they sell there bitcoins at low price unlike the price today which very high

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
alterwelt

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:56:15 PM

Over time price is increasing and we never know where will bitcoin take us. And if we sell our bitcoin now we never know if we can afford it soon.  Grin
mmonton

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:59:31 PM

Because bitcoin price keeps on growing jus this year it pumps more than x10 compare to december 2016 price. Sometimes we can't stop on withdrawing our btc so we could use it in our daily expenses but its still good to left some funds as savings since it would also serve as btc investment for future.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:22:14 PM

I think you should store bitcoin. The bitcon value is quite high, but you do not sell out the bitcoin you have. In the future I think it is very necessary for your life. The bitcoin economic crisis will help you pretty much. You should also reserve a bit for your child's future. They can also be used

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:41:21 PM

Because bitcoin price keeps on growing jus this year it pumps more than x10 compare to december 2016 price. Sometimes we can't stop on withdrawing our btc so we could use it in our daily expenses but its still good to left some funds as savings since it would also serve as btc investment for future.

Yeah and imagine if the trend continues to next year. What we currently have may again grow ten times. That would make a lotnof millionnaires but not doing much, just saving

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
seanskie18

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:42:26 PM

I am more focused on saving bitcoins that selling it because I actually don't know how to sell bitcoin but I knew how to save it.

Fedor07

Activity: 282

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:03:51 PM

You should focus on saving Bitcoin because of many reasons . Bitcoin may go up to god  know how much, if you're saving Bitcoin know , in the future you might be lucky, if Bitcoin go up to 40.000$ in a few years You gonna have a huge profit , of course, that depend on how much Bitcoin so you have . 
lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:14:15 PM

because selling it too early is such a waste of opportunity for it to grow more in terms of value thus increase your profit vs your initial investments. It is important to hold your bitcoins because bitcoins value tend to go higher each moment. It would even increase further after reaching $10000 in my opinion.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:48:35 AM

We all know the value of bitcoin in the future will be expensive so all look for ways to get it. But we need money for the necessities of life so some bitcoin we sell or spend is only small amount and invest 70%, you probably know bitcoin price will increase steadily.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:17:06 AM

Bitcoin price is getting higher everyday, so it is safe to just save it especially if you don't need the money now. Saving Bitcoin will be your investment in the future. It will help you a lot in your needs in the future.
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:23:07 AM

Bitcoin's price is getting higher and if you would save bitcoins before then its value is higher than before. If you would sell your bitcoins especially today, you will lose the opportunity to enjoy the high price of bitcoins.

Bitcoin price is getting higher everyday, so it is safe to just save it especially if you don't need the money now. Saving Bitcoin will be your investment in the future. It will help you a lot in your needs in the future.

This is also true that bitcoin saving can also be a way of investment and it is better for the users to use this so that we can have more earned bitcoins.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: