Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:28:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should focus more on saving bitcoins than selling  (Read 9648 times)
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:50:34 PM

We should focus on saving bitcoin than selling because bitcoins price will still go up. As many and many people are discovering this. We all know the law of supply versus demand. Here in our country more and more people are getting interested and investing to bitcoin. As many users here are gaining money thru it and they are sharing the good news to their friends, family and even to social medial. Even some people here are discouraging other to invest because it is not that secured still others is willing to take the risk than to regret in the ending in not trying what others did.   
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:54:39 PM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

There's no guarantee when exactly bitcoin price will surely come down.

Share your thoughts about what you think guys. Smiley

I guess this true specially when you want to hold on a long term basis. You buy a lot of bitcoins from the start and then buy more bitcoins every price crash. This maximizes the profits you makr since you get more and more bitcoins priced cheap. So it is saving and buying at the same time.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Junglee

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:50:00 PM

Bitcoins are traded only in small quantities. Sharks that keep large amounts of bitcoin will turn it into world currency before liquidating the bitcoin they are holding. Therefore, we should trade altcoin / bitcoin to increase the amount of bitcoin in the long run

haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:46:30 PM

I think sparing BTC is something worth being thankful for your future. The estimation of BTC is very high and I think later on it will be significantly higher. That is the reason we should store BTC as opposed to offer it. Furthermore, one additionally thing later on there will be numerous financial emergencies. Many coins will crumple. So sparing a BTC will help you with the monetary emergency.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:06:56 AM

Yes actually saving the bitcoin is better than selling it, but sometimes there are factors such as the urgent need that requires to sell bitcoin.
Everyone has their respective views on this issue, if I still sell bitcoin when I really need extra money, and I will continue to buy bitcoin even if I have to buy at a much higher price.

Absolutely, some people have their reasons why they are selling their bitcoin. Just like me last year I sold some of my bitcoin since I really need the money. Its a matter of choice and also if circumstances put us on that decision.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

I think that there is a reason why you should not sell your bitcoin and this is that it continues to grow in price and if you sell it you will be able to miss a good chance in a few years to get three times more
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:15:19 AM

because saving bitcoin will be more profitable and can increase the amount of bitcoin we have than sell it when the price can still rise again
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

Anyone can sell their holdings if they want to and the market will not move and very alive if we only have buyers. But I still recommend to left a good amount in any case that they really need money and sell their bitcoins.
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:23:10 AM

Bitcoin is going much higher in the next few years, so selling isn't really what I have in mind right now.  Just accumulate more.
xyrill

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

for my opinion saving your bitcoin is a good thing because bitcoin value will bigger and bigger so when you start selling your bitcoin in a low value of bitcoin you loss because its just a small price of money

World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5M Raised During pre-ICO
☰ BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol  (http://bit.ly/2xAe9w3)
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:42:07 PM

You should not focus on saving bitcoins, There is always ups and down on the market and because of that we should make our own strategy in order for us to get the highest profit. Market is volatile and now one can really predict what will happen in the future so its better to buy and sell in order to have a stable amount of income.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:49:34 PM

Bitcoin is going much higher in the next few years, so selling isn't really what I have in mind right now.  Just accumulate more.

A lot of other bitcoin users are still holding since they are hoping that it will be surging up this year but this week even last week of the year 2017, Ethereum is the one surging up and not BTC, I wonder what is happening with bitcoin but I think we must really watch and be active to the price movement so we can have a good profit in the future.
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:00:35 PM

It really depends on the people if what are their goals . Some buy bitcoins just holding for a long period since they have their own traditional business that they are focusing and some do buy and sell depends if they get profit and buy again and hold for short term  . But for me i would rather have both . I want to have an account holding for a long time and wait until it rise and the other account supposedly for buy and selling every time i get profit . But for now i am doing a short term trade so i get profits so i can get some since we need some money for our basic needs . It actually helps me a lot since i can give my wife enough money for our needs and save some for our bank . If i get enough bitcoin i will save it for a long term and get also for the short term trade .

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:08:27 PM

When you are trading cryptocurrencies, many traders use bitcoins to buy altcoins and when you are short of cash and the only available source is bitcoin, you will convert it to cash. That just some of the reasons why some bitcoin holders will not able to save and hold their bitcoins. Some are really trying to save their bitcoins and just wait for the right time to take profit and they the ones who gifted with available cash.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:25:45 PM

I really intend to keep it for a longer time, because i want to earn more profits, more bitcoins someday because the longer i saved it, the bigger money i wait for, and i will keep buying still if i have extra money and continue joining campaigns to accummulate more btc. That’s the reason i keep saving than selling, because i long for a bigger money to wait😃
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:28:04 PM

I don't think that just saving your bitcoins is the way to make a lot of profits. If you still have a job, it is good to set aside a few cash to buy some bitcoins whenever there is a crash. So it is better to buy bitcoins and save because you want to maximize the profits.

dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:35:25 PM

Yes we should focus more on saving our bitcoin than selling it because we all know that someday the value of bitcoin will reached a huge or large amount and if we keep holding our bitcoins there's a chance that we can gain a profit if it is a long term maybe you will gain a huge orofit and we need to avoid to sell it use your cash instead selling your bitcoin to have a cash
cevacolor

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:22:15 AM

For me, it is best to save it unless the money is already needed so badly. If not, keeping it will be the better way.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:44:38 AM

Saving bitcoin is the wisest that should everyone consider, through saving you can obtain more bitcoins from it which you can use in future needs.
Your patience is needed in this activity since it takes a long process but all your efforts and sacrifices will be paid-off once you receive it.
qwesasd

Activity: 117
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:57:13 AM

Bitcoin will go up in 2018, I think bitcoin will be more and more valuable, its price will continue to rise, may have price fluctuations in the middle, but his value is very big, I think no one should sell bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: