Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:52:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should focus more on saving bitcoins than selling  (Read 9648 times)
SameerSony

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:29:44 AM

I think bitcoin will give you more profit in the future.According to me holding your bitcoin is better option than selling your  bitcoin.In future it will give you more profit.Bitcoin future is very bright it will definitely rise in the future.
Simonjonesfamily

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:37:42 AM

I believe bitcoin will increase in value and that is definitely a reason to hold. However in the long term there is a risk that too many people hold and new comers won't invest in bitcoin, retailers won't adopt bitcoin, and then what is the point of a currency you can't use? Bitcoin needs to be available to buy and trade if the currency is to survive.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

When you are trading cryptocurrencies, many traders use bitcoins to buy altcoins and when you are short of cash and the only available source is bitcoin, you will convert it to cash. That just some of the reasons why some bitcoin holders will not able to save and hold their bitcoins. Some are really trying to save their bitcoins and just wait for the right time to take profit and they the ones who gifted with available cash.
bitcoin price is very high and I think its price broke all previous record and still bitcoin is going very high because when you will keep bitcoin on hold so there is no doubt that in coming time bitcoin can really help you and a place where I live its price is very high and to be honest I don’t need too much bitcoin only little bitcoins are enough for me because I know when I convert these bitcoins in my local currency so it will make me rich.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:00:43 PM

yes absolutely it is better to save bitcoins rather than selling now at growing stage holders will benefit more in bitcoin space rather than doing panic selling
jonval21

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:07:18 PM

yes is a good idea, i've been doing that since a long time and it feels very good.
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:18:33 PM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

There's no guarantee when exactly bitcoin price will surely come down.

Share your thoughts about what you think guys. Smiley

seems to be selling bitcoin when it's getting a profit and when it's in dire need of money, I keep the bitcoin I have and I do altcoin trading so my bitcoin gets more.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:20:33 PM

I believe bitcoin will increase in value and that is definitely a reason to hold. However in the long term there is a risk that too many people hold and new comers won't invest in bitcoin, retailers won't adopt bitcoin, and then what is the point of a currency you can't use? Bitcoin needs to be available to buy and trade if the currency is to survive.

That's why bitcoin is really turning to be just another investment platform. At the beginning no one would thought that the price could go as high as $20K? And when the big whales and big boys join the market, suddenly the rules has changed. It now becomes a store of wealth.

But for us casual investors who have small amounts stash in our wallet, I believed that its better to hold for long term and not sell our coins. Because we are small and we want to really earn a huge financial profit. We can only see this happening if we will just hold and save some, but at the same time have a extra coin that we are going for trading purposes only and do not touch the coins that are for the long haul.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:04:21 PM

It is because bitcoin is always increasing and the value of it is more profitable than others that's why when you hold your bitcoin it has a chance to gain higher profit on the future.
coinoberg

Activity: 105

Get your share of the future

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:38:46 PM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

There's no guarantee when exactly bitcoin price will surely come down.

Share your thoughts about what you think guys. Smiley

I don't think that just saving your bitcoins is the way to make a lot of profits. If you still have a job, it is good to set aside a few cash to buy some bitcoins whenever there is a crash. So it is better to buy bitcoins and save because you want to maximize the profits.

Agreed. Just by saving you cannot make a lot of money. Real income comes with swing trading and day trading. You just make money by trading alt coins and then you buy bitcoins with your income from alts.

mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:46:19 PM

Saving bitcoin means saving for the future. We do this because there is no specific time when bitcoin will get higher price value.
Its price is sometimes increasing or decreasing. But in the nearest future, the price of bitcoin will get higher and higher. So it is risky and regrettable if you sell it today.
Time will come that the seller of bitcoin will regret because someday the price of the bitcoin gets higher.we should save today and be ready that its price meets our desired price and be a millionaire.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:49:00 PM

Soon very important updates like:
- Lightning Network (low fees)
- MimbleWimble
- Rootstock
- Ivy
- Komodo
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:08:00 PM

yes absolutely it is better to save bitcoins rather than selling now at growing stage holders will benefit more in bitcoin space rather than doing panic selling
Selling of your bitcoins can only give you temporary profit but the thing is till the time you will not go for saving your bitcoins and will keep on holding them for some reasonable period of time, then you won’t be able to make out thing happen in a way you actually want them to happen. Save your coins because of the reason that this will bring more money in your account for having better life.
hopepears

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:33:45 PM

It would depend on what you value more, bitcoin as an asset, or profit from btc values. If you hold on to them values may increase in the future.
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:44:36 AM

Peolpe should focus more on saving bitcoin because they are preaparing to rise the value of bitcoin. And when it happen it is now the time for them to sell bitcoin in a higher price.
lucy1215

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:17:49 AM

The answer would be because of the possibility that bitcoin would grow much even higher. The longer we save bitcoin for a long period of time the higher profit we might earn.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
creditjackstay

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:57:33 AM

If you are going to invest for a long-term savings, then it is better to save your bitcoins because sooner or later, the price will increase again and it will be more profitable for you.
johnlhy251

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:53:56 AM

Hold it.
arbelian

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:57:57 AM

The reason why is because if we save bitcoin for long term we would definitely gain a bigger profit. The long time we hold it the more we gain. We can sell a bit but keep the majority of our investments for better profit.

zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:06:14 AM

For me saving bitcoins is such a good idea because of its value that is keep on growing and we all know that in the future it will give you more profit. Like if you will go on trading and investing for sure more profit awaits. But for me others go into selling because of the reason that we really need money to sustain our daily needs and buy things that we want in life. But lets not forget to also save and hold it for a long time because it might give us bigger profit lets just be patient enough to wait for the right time to come that bitcoin will reach to its highest level.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:21:37 PM

It is a very tough decision to make, when more than 90% of all your savings is in the form of Bitcoins. Now if I have to make the decision, what should I do? Sell a part of the coins, which make up for 90% of my portfolio, or dip in to the small amount of equities and mutual funds which make up for less than 10%? There is a big psychological barrier to overcome.
The first mistake is to have that much of your wealth in bitcoin in the first place, you need to set a percentage and then when the price of bitcoin increases you could adjust your portfolio, there are many strategies to adjust that but personally I prefer to do that once in a year, that allow me to buy bitcoin when it is cheap and also allows me to sell bitcoin when it is expensive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: