Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:43:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should focus more on saving bitcoins than selling  (Read 9646 times)
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:46:45 PM

Bitcoin values was just dropped significantly eventhough it is now recovering but still it is the best time to buy and buy. No good time to sell because selling your bitcoin is not a good thing Grin

How about focusing on accumulating bitcoin, whether doing it by investing in potential altcoin, trading, mining, etc

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

Yes your right, it's not just the time for selling bitcoins it's the time for holding it and to wait for the fair price. And it's the time exactly best time to invest more in it.
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:57:05 PM

I think it's important to save your bitcoins because in few years (maybe) you will trade everything with bitcoins. People who won't have it will buy with huge prices
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

Because I'm confident about the future of bitcoin, I'm optimistic that someday bitcoin prices will reach $ 100,000 or more, saving bitcoin will be profitable, while selling bitcoin will make us regret it later.
uzumaki

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:19:10 PM

Be patient and think more before take an action if you sell btc you will regret in future because the price will be increase higher ,i will save my btc because i'm belive that i will get the provit in the future.
usahaali06

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:40:26 PM

Yes, as more bitcoin is sold it will decrease the bitcoin value, the better bitcoin is stored and used to buy the goods.
Simonjonesfamily

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:15:42 AM

If I had a large amount of bitcoin I would have started to sell small amounts by now. As  a currency bitcoin has a finite supply and if it were to replace currency as we know it 1 bitcoin would need to equate to around a million usd. However if it is not readily available at early adoption society will not accept it and will look for alternatives.  I am one of society that no longer believes bitcoin  is the full answer (but certainly part of it)
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:26:03 AM

Basically its because of the potential of the bitcoin in the future and I am very positive about that. I always believe that holding bitcoin will result to double, triple or even more higher return in the future. This kind of attitude is what most likely needed when investing something. Better to wait than regret.

Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:30:00 AM

I agree. I think many people are wasting their bitcoin. If they do not know how to save and waste as I think in the future they will have no bitcoin to use. Because we know that bitcoin is limited because it is not enough to provide for everyone

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
agorkems

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

The point is that there will always be a fixed supply and we are not able to "print" more bitcoin out to meet the demand. Therefore bitcoin is priced so high today and there may be potential to go even higher if there is mass adoption and become a usable currency for our real life.

I am looking forward to seeing more evolution to cryptocurrencies and surely I will be saving up more bitcoin then selling them.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:36:25 AM

I believe in saving more than selling my bitcoin, because, when you save you saved the future, nobody no how economic situation is going to been in the future with bitcoin, good or bad economic, your saving would save you. With your saving your future is guarantee.
popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:50:34 AM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

There's no guarantee when exactly bitcoin price will surely come down.

Share your thoughts about what you think guys. Smiley

What do you want for answer? If the price drop, people loose money, pretty simple
But they only loose money as soon as they sell, if they hold while the price drop there is still a chance that the price rise again and they'll make profit.
And the BTC actually don't crash hard. He's just returning to his price 2-3 weeks ago, no big deal. I don't understand why people believe he need to rise, rise, rise and never stop to rise without having any step back.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:13:24 AM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

P
I think that people who have bitcoin should prioritize saving more than selling because when you sell your bitcoin in the wrong timing you will be repent by your decision because saving bitcoin is more important. People should think that saving is more better than selling because bitcoin value are continuously increasing in a short period of time and people have it can have more profit and can be rich faster than the seller. And its better to save so that your future will be secure and you don't have to worry about your financial needs.
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:19:10 AM

Because the value of Bitcoin now is very high, so you will save it or invest to gain a big profit for the future. If Bitcoin goes down I think many will buy with it because it has an affordable price.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

It's my first time here and reading a lot about bitcoin. Well, the price is getting higher and expensive. For how, I would like to earn more bitcoins and invest it for my future.
It is much easier to save bitcoin when you have a stable source of bitcoin that could actually help you to earn. And if you will find another form or way for you to earn bitcoin it could be better if you have the time to saved a porting of your earning and profit for your future goals and objectives.
megi440c

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:49:03 AM

Because this is as an investment and our stock, and our savings for the future. In order for more savings results.
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:52:36 AM

You are right that there is no guarantee when will the price are going down but there is also no exact time when will it rise again. I prefer holding it than selling it specially now that the price is not a good one and a sign that investors will do their job to bring it more higher by investing on it. Im not saying that don't give a hand on your coin what im trying to say is as soon as possible have a patience waiting for the next inflation of it.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:02:00 PM

Whenever we enter any investment, whether short term or long term, We consider several factors like value, time, movement and risk. All of these are exactly being considered on saving or selling our bitcoin. We should also consider the history of bitcoin, to replicate how the early investors succeed in doing bitcoin investment.
mr.bean865

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:05:35 PM

Whenever we enter any investment, whether short term or long term, We consider several factors like value, time, movement and risk. All of these are exactly being considered on saving or selling our bitcoin. We should also consider the history of bitcoin, to replicate how the early investors succeed in doing bitcoin investment.
In current time bitcoin price is drastically low and if anyone sells at this stage he will be in loss for sure so save your bitcoin for the good time when price will again at the peak and then sale them if you need that will give you fancy amount.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:08:43 PM

Because the value of Bitcoin now is very high, so you will save it or invest to gain a big profit for the future. If Bitcoin goes down I think many will buy with it because it has an affordable price.
i also think so Because if you save your bitcoins then you may even become a millionaire if you save till next year. Because the value goes up a lot and even if the value goes down right now it doesn't mean that it will not go up again. I think that it might reach 30k at the end of the year witch means you can make a lot of money by holding it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: