Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:38:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should focus more on saving bitcoins than selling  (Read 9646 times)
gernoto

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

“Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018”

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:25:01 AM

You save and hodl bitcoin when you earn them at the low price, its good because you think that you wouldn't never know when the price will fall and never goes up. But at the moments it won't be like that, peoples start to know bitcoin and there are many who invest in bitcoin. So don't worry about bitcoin would be dead, it won't happen at least in 5 years.

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
multikript888

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:49:42 PM

Online exchangers. Perhaps the most obvious option is simply to exchange some e-currency for bitcooney through an intermediary site. It may seem that it is unreliable
1jaffa1

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:02:46 PM

I think every bitcoin user just uses bitcoin results and does not focus or store them, if bitcoin users focus then they want to keep their bitcoin for the long term and take advantage of the future if enough to get it, so If they will sell bitcoin and not inseparably maybe they will think to buy back to store bitcoin because they know because its value will increase then they will store the bitcoin they hold. because bitcoin is an asset for the future
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:12:52 PM

It's obvious , because when you saving your bitcoins you will never waste and opportunity to sell when price is high but i can't get what people wating for when they have nothing to eat..
Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:17:27 PM

As far as the valle only getting higher I feel the stats disagree with you

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:25:43 PM

Saving Bitcoins is the idea thing to do currently. the coins wil reign overtime and the fruits will be all over, the coins gain value overtime and make you immense profits.

Bitcoin to the moon
popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

If you are a good trader and understand trading, then you can make profits from selling and buying at anytime, whether the price is rising or falling. For the majority, holding would be a nice idea. But if you need to sell, then you should. It's your investment after all.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:13:29 PM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not, we should focus more on saving than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issue is if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at a lower price?

There's no guarantee when exactly bitcoin price will surely fall.

Share your thoughts about what you think guys. Smiley
well...in that case i really would rather to choose on savings than to sell my bitcoins.if the price of bitcoin is still going down,i should focus on saving my bitcoin,i will earn more bitcoin and i will save it then if the price will go up then that's the time i will sell mine.
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:23:04 PM

because selling bitcoin in a hurry can result in losses for traders. And this loss can lead to destruction for him. so be careful in bitcoin sales because the market price of each different period is different sometimes up sometimes down. far better to save than to accept destruction ...
Justinalex

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:35:52 PM

we have to focus on saving bitcoin, because we all know that the value of bitcoin one day will reach a very large amount. and we should save it if we do not keep it someday the bitcoin price goes up so high, we will regret it
Elviragreg

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:40:44 PM

Holding Bitcoin already made profits for you. So why would you sell bitcoin for now to give up the profit of it ? I know it's crazy but i would love to hold Bitcoin for the next 20 years and turn my life into an easy life.
oloveloveo

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:58:23 PM

Holding Bitcoin already made profits for you. So why would you sell bitcoin for now to give up the profit of it ? I know it's crazy but i would love to hold Bitcoin for the next 20 years and turn my life into an easy life.

Yeah holding it can make profits but not all the time. There are times when you need to sell and invest again.
You cant just keep it there for a long time without doing anything. Situation vary all the time and you need to take immediate actions for it.
Reading and watching latest news about bitcoin could also make a good enlightenment to what path should we take.
You cant just simply invest or do nothing without knowing whats the current situation. 

ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:51:01 PM

If the user's who have been into the forum have saved all that they got from different campaigns now most could gave made a good profiting. Look at the price before an year and the present value. This will give the clear understanding, why it's been insisted to save bitcoins rather than spending.
With every passing minute, undoubtedly bitcoin is at damn high pace increasing in its value in the crypto market and this is the only reason all experts keep buying bitcoin during dumps when newcomers are ding panic selling because they are well ware of the future of the bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the future of the world economy and I will agree with you that the longer you save it, the bigger profit you gain.
Finnsimon

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:31:20 PM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not, we should focus more on saving than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issue is if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at a lower price?

I agree, Its rather to save it than selling it, for its an asset which the value keeps increasing which may give you big profit.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:11:32 AM

I agree, Its rather to save it than selling it, for its an asset which the value keeps increasing which may give you big profit.
saving will take precedence if you look at potential bitcoin prices in the future. but today bitcoin really makes a lot of people hesitate because the price gradually decreases and there is no recover at all. many people prefer to sell rather than save. because they think prices will continue to decline?
FrankHilk9

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:00:16 AM

Well for me,  I'm saving my Bitcoin as much as possible because it is getting known around the world as one of the best asset so even if a correction occured where in the price of Bitcoin might go down,  I am still confident that Bitcoin will stand up and surpass it's all time high.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:07:19 AM

I think each bitcoin client just uses bitcoin comes about and does not center or store them, if bitcoin clients concentrate then they need to keep their bitcoin as long as possible and exploit the future if enough to get it, so If they will offer bitcoin and not indistinguishably perhaps they will think to purchase back to store bitcoin in light of the fact that they know since its esteem will expand then they will store the bitcoin they hold. since bitcoin is a benefit for what's to come.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

I never sell/spend unless I have to. Bitcoins are just my extra money so why not invest it in very risky investments, hold it for 30-40 years and let it ride? It's easy, and so far has been very successful for me.

If you see the benefits of bitcoin in the years to come, you’ll save more. Especially if your thinking of your family and their future as well. Puting an amount to save and amount to spend will help i believe if you don’t have extra money to spend.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:58:45 PM

It is because saving bitcoins means you are investing for your future.
just look at the price of bitcoin every year, it has increased and every year bitcoin has a new high point.
doblok

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:07:26 PM

because I think it's better to keep it for some time ahead and now it's better to buy because the price is not maximized and after the price is stable then I will sell it and this is done by everyone who hold bitcoin and I am sure it will soon recover Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: