Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:22:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralised Social Travel  (Read 11202 times)
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:46:31 PM

This project tends to be something pleasant and expected by some, but I'll go into it later to be sure of my words, at this moment what I can do is wish for luck and deliver the promised product! Good luck guys!!
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:53:44 PM

Tis topic should be interest to investors, tourism associated with large founds. Good luck.
pally (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Pally - Decentralised Social Travel

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:59:23 PM

PALLY's ICO is LIVE!

The amount of ETH and USD raised can be traced here: https://etherscan.io/…/0x75922986ffc00648d35a73d4476fa38579…

link with an error . Please send a working link. I will follow your progress   Roll Eyes

Hi bellamente, thanks for your comment and interest:

The below link should work - we have so far had about 51 contributors to the ICO today so we hope to keep it going! Smiley Let us know if there is anything we can be of help with!

https://etherscan.io/address/0x75922986ffc00648d35a73d4476fa38579551d18

pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 05:00:00 PM

Tis topic should be interest to investors, tourism associated with large founds. Good luck.

Hi @Vasyafet, thanks for your kind wishes, have a good Sunday! Smiley
pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 05:01:54 PM

This project tends to be something pleasant and expected by some, but I'll go into it later to be sure of my words, at this moment what I can do is wish for luck and deliver the promised product! Good luck guys!!

Hi oscarrsm - we hope to see you as part of our community within long! Until then, please check out Pally Social https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pally-the-app-for-friendly-internationals/id1206993633?mt=8 or our website: https://www.pally.co
pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 05:02:41 PM

PALLY's ICO is LIVE!

An update and reconcile everything that is going on:

Contract: Minimum amount is 0.1 ETH. For use of MyEtherWallet please follow the video tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG7FKZp3ODs&feature=youtu.be
You can track your PAL balance on MEW using this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoHxM30I-2E&feature=youtu.be

Parity, Mist and MetaMask videos will be up soon.

The Hard cap is 4.55M USD including the pre-sale

The soft cap is 15% of the hardcap. If we don't raise 15%, everything will be returned from the refundvault.

The amount of ETH and USD raised can be traced here: https://etherscan.io/…/0x75922986ffc00648d35a73d4476fa38579…

We will be putting extensive communication out to everyone about the above details, please be reassured that everything is working as it is supposed to.
interesting to read that you will returned everything if ever that the target amount wont be achieved looks like a good sign of a project that can be supported
if telling the truth, I will investigate and see the potentials of this project before placing my money.

Thanks for your interest, let us know if we can be of any help with answering questions of course Smiley
pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 05:04:14 PM

A very interesting idea is to link a lot of purse and add a visa card and make a minimum commission. I will participate

Hi sashabond - thanks for your suggestion and for your interest, we look forward to seeing you at the token sale! Smiley
pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 05:05:34 PM

Pretty little Hard cap 4.55M USD. The probability of success is quite high

Thanks for the video instructions

Thanks for the kind words - hope you managed to navigate safely through the ICO! Smiley
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:16:26 PM

Very interesting idea. Is there any way to participate in the bonus program?
pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 05:17:17 PM

Great idea! It's good that it will be in demand for travelers around the world. I was already going to Ireland in 2018, I hope there will be its users Pally

Hi Oniko, thanks for your support and interest in Pally, much appreciated! Hope you will be able to use Pally in Ireland in 2018, if we're not mistaken, there might already be a few Pallies in the app from that region! Also hope to see you at our token sale Smiley

Best wishes,
pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 05:21:52 PM

Very interesting idea. Is there any way to participate in the bonus program?

Hi persefona, you might find our bounty thread interesting: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2174707.0 - beyond that, we hope to see you on our platform!
pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 05:33:50 PM

Hi there,

Thanks for your question.

A) We have not just one live product, but two. Pally Social: Private alpha from November till March, public beta in the app store from April. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pally-the-app-for-friendly-internationals/id1206993633?mt=8 Pally Adventures: is in private beta in London currently: https://pwareact.firebaseapp.com/

The overall community size is 25k people

B) We've existed for 18+ months, have been through bootstrapping, friends and family round, seed round in the private market and the amount we're trying to raise in our ongoing ICO is the equivalent to what we would be aiming for in a series A in the private market which is what the next round of funding if it weren't for the crowdsale.

C) Our HARD cap is $4.55M. Our soft cap is 15% of that amount.

D) We are proud of our advisory board and delighted to have such rigorous experience across several big industries contributing to the company

Please let us know if you have any further questions of course Smiley

Thank you for the detailed response! I appreciate it!

I am still not very clear on B), but perhaps this is just simpler asked: what is the 4.5m budget for? Do you have a simple budget prepared (not the funds allocation, but a line budget with expense listings) so I could look at it and decide if it was realistic? Congratulations for having a famous team behind you and 18+ months of experience, I had hoped they would have brought something like that to the table but could not find anything like it in the whitepaper and position paper. HSBC and JP Morgan know this is one of many basics for investor interest. Thank you!

Hi again,

Anytime, always up for a few constructively asked questions Smiley

To quote our whitepaper:

The breakdown of our spending will include:

Team growth spend which is comprised of salaries, design work from contractors and other new resources that will be added to the team.
Operations spend will be comprised of legal costs to ensure compliance, fixed monthly costs and accounting services.  

Marketing spend will be comprised, but not limited to campaigns, digital and physical advertisement, PR, news media agencies, analytics, growth hacking, data collection and treatment, SEO, brand videos, social media.

Business development spend will be comprised of training of Miners, expansion to new cities for Pally Adventures and relationship building with local businesses in the cities where Pally Adventures has a presence.

Technical spend will be guided by our roadmap and include development of Pally Social for Android, improvement and continued development of Pally Social for iOS, continued development of Pally Adventures' progressive web application, server infrastructure, blockchain and smart contract component development as well as sofware and hardware to facilitate the most efficient development speed for the technical team.

Although not an itemised overview, we hope that this addresses your question.

Best,
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:58:43 PM

This is a very interesting thought. Such a platform should create competition among existing ones and become better thanks to the technology of decentralization
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:42:17 PM

I would like to know in which countries this service will be available?
sahabond

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:58:17 PM

Will the service be adapted for Russia and Ukraine?
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:13:55 PM

Great idea! It's good that it will be in demand for travelers around the world. I was already going to Ireland in 2018, I hope there will be its users Pally

Hi Oniko, thanks for your support and interest in Pally, much appreciated! Hope you will be able to use Pally in Ireland in 2018, if we're not mistaken, there might already be a few Pallies in the app from that region! Also hope to see you at our token sale Smiley

Best wishes,

And with which exchanges do you plan to negotiate the sale of tokens in the future?
misa999

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:30:50 PM

So, looks like this ICO is already doing well. Do you mind to share what the secret of your success is? I mean, you have no product, and are asking for a soft cap of 4.5 million dollars. That is a lot of money for an idea that already exists, with little solid. OK famous team. OK people from all the big names who are known to be wasteful with resources and scandals worth millions.

Note: this is NOT an attack, seriously just curious about your success.

I dont know what you mean, from what i know there is no simmilar platform like Pally Wink. Otherwise soft cap is not 4 550 000 it is a hardcap, soft cap is 15% 
pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:46:21 PM

I would like to know in which countries this service will be available?

@ Alexsmalex, thanks for your question. Pally Social, the mobile app, is currently available in beta from the iOS app store globally. Current users in the app span across 5 continents.
Pally Adventures is currently in private beta testing in London, and is expected to expand into a second city in Q2 2018. By the end of 2018, Pally Adventures will be present in 4 cities, hosting over 30 Adventures in each city. By the end of 2019, Pally Adventures will be hosting adventures in over 15 cities worldwide. More detailed information is available on Pg 30 of the whitepaper.

Thanks for your question.
pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:48:20 PM

Will the service be adapted for Russia and Ukraine?

@Sahabond, we already have a few users in Pally Social in cities like Kiev and Moscow, and we look forward to growing our community across those countries in the next few months. Do let us know if you would like to speak further to us about regional expansion in the region.  We're always happy to incorporate good ideas.

Thanks for the question
pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:52:11 PM

Best wishes,

And with which exchanges do you plan to negotiate the sale of tokens in the future?

Thanks for your question. PAL is already currently listed on the EtherDelta exchange and we are currently in very final stages of discussion to be listed on one of the very large exchanges. We will certainly be announcing this in the next few days. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: