Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:34:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralised Social Travel  (Read 11209 times)
pally (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Pally - Decentralised Social Travel

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:03:24 AM

Hi @keepboxm, you are hereby put down for our Russian translation! Smiley
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:50:52 PM

The bounty scheme is put in place to enable our global network of Pallies to actively contribute to the community management of the Pally Ecosystem. We highly value each and everyone of our members from all over the world and therefore aim to make our content available in multiple languages to allow for all corners of the world to partake in our crowdfunding and joining the community.

Pally’s bounty scheme includes Cool

• Website and content translation bounty
    • Twitter bounty
    • Facebook bounty
    • Steemit, Reddit and Bitcointalk bounty
    • Article bounty
    • Video media content bounty

So there is no Signature campaign bounty available, then lets just check on the social media bounties that already available to be followed.[/list][/list]
    XCNP

Activity: 728
    Merit: 250

View Profile
    August 27, 2017, 04:55:17 PM

I just came to know about this project and saw that pre-ico has already gone sold within 11 minutes of starting time. That is excellent result for any project raising approximately $ 246000 this quickly. It means ICO is going to be very attractive and lot of people will be interested in that once is live in few weeks.
    pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
    August 27, 2017, 07:06:29 PM

Hi @XCNP, @runio and @ranggenga,

Thanks for your interest in Pally, we greatly appreciate your support to our project!

Let us know if there are any questions we can be of help with Smiley

Have a good Sunday!
    RJX
    Legendary

Activity: 1078
    Merit: 1003

View Profile
    August 27, 2017, 07:19:14 PM
    Last edit: August 27, 2017, 07:30:10 PM by RJX

I would like to reserve Dutch translations for your project if needed.

Announcement thread, whitepaper and what not.

Thank you.

EDIT: email sent.
    Bitum

Activity: 1414
    Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
    August 27, 2017, 07:21:53 PM

Could you give more info to bounty, what should I do and what should be paid. I do not find anything.

"Register your activity on our designated online sheet for the given bounty (link found in each below section) such that we can monitor your activity and decide whether you comply with the outlined terms for receiving the bounty." > Where is that?

It would be easier for everyone, if all rules are posted here in thread. Thanks in advance!

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
    Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
    CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
    pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
    August 27, 2017, 07:27:20 PM

Hi @Bitum.

Absolutely, we will build out the thread to include all necessary information within the next 24 hours. In the meantime, all information needed can be found at https://www.pally.co/bounty Smiley

pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
    August 27, 2017, 07:33:41 PM

Hi @RJX,

We have found the vast majority of people in both the Benelux and Scandinavian regions have a great English comprehension so we hope for your understanding in not having Dutch as a priority translation at current time. Maybe any of the other bounties could be of interest?

Thanks for your interest in Pally anyway, we hope you will keep supporting the project!

Best wishes
    RJX
    Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
    August 27, 2017, 07:43:08 PM

Hi @RJX,

We have found the vast majority of people in both the Benelux and Scandinavian regions have a great English comprehension so we hope for your understanding in not having Dutch as a priority translation at current time. Maybe any of the other bounties could be of interest?

Thanks for your interest in Pally anyway, we hope you will keep supporting the project!

Best wishes

I do completely understand that! And thank you  Tongue

Should priorities shift will you call me?

clif_high

Activity: 49
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    August 27, 2017, 08:15:06 PM

I am shocked why this project has not received more attention. Just look at advisors list, Yvonne Ike, Arnaud Benard. If they devoted theirs time to this project - it will be somethig special.

I believe this project is now in a 'sleeper' stage, but the ICO will be a great success solding in minutes. Very small and attractive cap.
    Crypto privacy

Activity: 938
    Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
    August 27, 2017, 08:46:36 PM

Did I understand correctly: After launching the platform, users will be able to receive PallyCoins for providing information on various places for travel? For example, I left a comment about a certain city. Does the system mean a reward for my feedback?
    And so the project sounds good Smiley

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
    ████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
                  ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                     █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                     ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                     █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
                  ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
    ████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
    ███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                        ▀███████▀
                                          ▀███▀
                                            ▀
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    .◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    ivanst776
    Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
    August 27, 2017, 09:02:59 PM

I want to reserve Albanian translation if possible.

Past work:

Iconomi: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=10438.0
    eGaaS : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=11703.0
    Ebitz: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=11499.0
    stupid_seb

Activity: 336
    Merit: 101

View Profile
    August 27, 2017, 09:04:39 PM

Interesting project. Followed
    pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
    August 27, 2017, 10:16:38 PM

Hi all, thanks for the questions, we have addressed each of them below:

@RJX, absolutely, we will keep you posted! Smiley

@clif_high, thank you for your interest in Pally, we will be ramping up the marketing significantly throughout the next month. Our CEO will appear on two high-profile cryptocurrency podcasts, the blockchain show and bitcointalk, to talk about Pally and how the project came to be. In addition, he will be speaking at a few fintech and blockchain conferences throughout Europe. Thanks again for your interest and assessment of the stage of our ICO preparation.

@ranggenga, we are currently working on our signature campaign and will be taking it live along with our telegram channel within the near future!

@Crypto privacy, indeed. Locals will be rewarded to engage in conversation and to provide input on where the good local spots are, as well as to meet up with the locals. We have a use case article coming out next week which addresses this question and which we hope you find interesting and useful Smiley

@ivanst776, thanks for you signing up for the Albanian translation, whilst it is not an immediate priority, we would like to provide our community with a version a little further down the line. May we send you a private message when it becomes relevant? Many thanks for your support!

@stupid_seb, thanks alot for your interest in Pally, we appreciate it!

Have a great rest of your Sunday Cool
    hurr1cane

Activity: 234

View Profile
    August 27, 2017, 10:23:39 PM

hi, when can we start mining, what algorithm is it , block reward, and can we can a wallet qt ??
    daggny_taggart

Activity: 896
    Merit: 101

View Profile
    August 27, 2017, 10:28:21 PM

is there a separate bounty thread?
    pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
    August 27, 2017, 10:41:52 PM

Hi @hurr1cane, thanks for your questions. It will be possible to start mining once we take the decentralised version of platform live, this is scheduled to happen in private testing in Q4 and then openly available to all community members from June next year as mentioned in our timeline. At this point there is no PallyCoin specific wallet but since it is an ERC20 token, we recommend keeping it in a MyEtherWallet or Mist wallet. As far as the mining algorithm goes, it is an introduction-based mining reward in which miners more serve a function as recruiters of new local hosts into the Pally ecosystem. We published an article on Mining within the Pally Ecosystemhttps://www.pally.co/single-post/2017/08/15/Mining-within-the-Pally-Ecosystem which you may find of interest Smiley

Hi @daggny_taggart, there is no at present time, no. We may look into making a separation at some point and will be expanding on the bounty programme soon, thanks for your input, for now please see bounty.pally.co for more information on our bounty options.

Many thanks!
    DashS

Activity: 222

View Profile
    August 28, 2017, 10:44:36 AM

Very interesting project! I will think of investing some funds. What was the presale discount?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
    ▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
    Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
    pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
    August 28, 2017, 01:00:36 PM

Princa and dexter 42 in response to your comments (in red) see our response (in green):

"It's the same accounts shilling this coin Anyway, I impulsively bought and yet to receive any coins. when I threatened to expose and all affiliated accounts as a scam, they locked and close all the aforementioned threads in a day. It's all a con to distance an account they feel might be compromised from one they feel can be utilized for further scamming. Am sure if you buy this coin, you will get the same result.  Don't buy any of this coin and if you already did, know that it is gone and help me spam all their affiliated pages to make sure no one else buys this coins. I already took one for the team, so listen and dO your research if you don't believe me but you be warned don't buy this coin. Its the same shill accounts in all threads

This post on top was the last post of every one of the aforementioned threads before the thread was locked, upon my campaign to tell individuals about their scam, all my post have been deleted, indicating that its either one person or a cohesive unit handling this accounts. however, i have screen shots of everything, and all one needs to do is ask me for it, and i can provide several proofs. A lot of research is  been utilized to figure out which post is associated with this scam group, am not blindly posting on all announcement. Just realize that its no investment, it just a tool to con you out of your hard earned cash."

You guys are outright wrong and what you are claiming is directly untrue. Please elucidate this thread with your so-called correspondence with us? We have listed EVERYWHERE that NOBODY will receive their tokens until AFTER the end of the official ICO (like many other projects).

We have not received any threats from you and we have not locked and closed any aforementioned threads ANYWHERE. These are false accusations and just because our status is a Newbie member on bitcointalk doesn't mean that we are a scam. We are a hard working team who have been working on this project since March 2016 - alot longer than many other projects. It seems like this is a copy/paste message that you are spreading and we will be reporting this to the mod. You're saying we don't have a product? Have you even done any research on Pally? We have been live in the app store since April and have a working beta for Pally Adventures so again, a directly false claim.

Now, good day to you both, we will be happy to hear any constructive criticism you may have and to have a productive dialogue, we are always looking to improve, however this tone is not productive and is directly false.

rzepa

Activity: 158

View Profile
    August 28, 2017, 01:11:21 PM

@Princa

check it, they have an app available on App Store
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pally-the-app-for-friendly-internationals/id1206993633?mt=8

Is normal that there are no tokens yet.
    Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: