Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:25:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralised Social Travel  (Read 11209 times)
pally (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Pally - Decentralised Social Travel

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 12:05:54 PM

The idea is very worthy and necessary for the modern world. More and more I am studying information about you

Hi bellamente, many many thanks for your kind words Smiley
misa999

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:35:54 PM

super excited about Pally! Contributed! Joined super cool telegram group as well!! look forward to being the part of it!
pally (OP)

Activity: 177

Pally - Decentralised Social Travel

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:24:36 PM

I'm wondering when will the test version of the mobile application?
Yes, I'm interested too. I would like to test it. It will be interesting to add less-known operating systems?

Hey Marmeladko,

Which operating systems were you thinking of? For now we only have plans to have them on iOS and Android, but I will pass this along to the team!

Qpeep

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:13:11 PM

Will you place your token on the BitFinex crypto-exchange?

Hi @marmeladko, we're currently finalising conversation with a large exchange and will be announcing within long. BitFinex is a roadmap exchange that we will consider after successfully listing on the other large exchange we're in dialogue with. Best wishes,

Good, this is quite crucial nowadays since there aro too many projects and many don't make it to the exchange and investors want to be sure they can trade the coin.
misa999

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:52:44 PM

Pally will be definitely listed Smiley dont worry!
tommywilkos

Activity: 152

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:32:34 PM

I came across this ICO last night and i think it has real potential!

Whenever I evaluate a potential ICO, I try to look past the cryptocurrency aspect and look at the real problem the company is trying to solve. Pally's initial goal is to target travelers, exploring a new exciting place. Which is a pretty cool concept in its own right! I feel like it will evolve into much more than that. There are a LOT of bored/lonely people out there. For all the people every evening that need to do something, make new friends or potentially overcome crippling loneliness but have no one to turn to...

This can very much fill that void! It has a bright future and I will be investing.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
tommywilkos

Activity: 152

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:38:34 PM

The idea is very worthy and necessary for the modern world. More and more I am studying information about you
You're right the idea is really excellent. The main thing now is that the developers did everything beautifully and clearly

Yeah i agree totally! The website is a little rough around the edges, with the funds they will no doubt make it aesthetically pleasing and smooth and sleek to use. That's all it needs really. That and a solid community to really push it! It will roll a long way.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
stefek99

Activity: 233
Merit: 102

https://genesis.re

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:56:45 PM

Curious how you gonna handle competition / what are your experiences in that regard?

AirBnb offers experiences: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/experiences

misa999

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:25:12 PM

Curious how you gonna handle competition / what are your experiences in that regard?

AirBnb offers experiences: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/experiences

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfxC6JDhjXg&t=41s I tried to depict my view about the differencies Smiley ! Check it out))
maeanne16

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:57:29 AM

Can I change my ETH Address which I sent before?
misa999

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:01:52 AM

what do you mean? If you already contributed, you should have gotten your tokens instantly
cryptomafiajp

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:26:50 PM

https://twitter.com/pally_app/status/922096582304194566
I can’t wait Cheesy

misa999

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:11:58 PM

I came across this ICO last night and i think it has real potential!

Whenever I evaluate a potential ICO, I try to look past the cryptocurrency aspect and look at the real problem the company is trying to solve. Pally's initial goal is to target travelers, exploring a new exciting place. Which is a pretty cool concept in its own right! I feel like it will evolve into much more than that. There are a LOT of bored/lonely people out there. For all the people every evening that need to do something, make new friends or potentially overcome crippling loneliness but have no one to turn to...

This can very much fill that void! It has a bright future and I will be investing.

Well said mate. I already contributed and also made several vids about Pally app project, if you want check them here Smiley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3-wvEwVwV4
misa999

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:00:11 PM

I don't see my blog post on the spread sheet, I was approved by email and posted the article sat night.

give the team a day or two Smiley. They are working hard mate and will add you very soon!
margoslend

Activity: 396
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:41:12 AM

The main part of your audience is travelers, it is the United States? But what about Europe, Asia, Australia??

https://trends.google.pl/trends/explore?q=pally%20ico
 Or is it only requests information on your website?
misa999

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:55:53 AM

The main part of your audience is travelers, it is the United States? But what about Europe, Asia, Australia??

https://trends.google.pl/trends/explore?q=pally%20ico
 Or is it only requests information on your website?

No mate check out their whitepaper, there is alreadz working beta version available in London, another city will be added in Q2 2018. Which one it will be depend on community voting Wink
maeanne16

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:54:53 AM

what do you mean? If you already contributed, you should have gotten your tokens instantly

I mean my ETH address that I submitted in Bounty Campaign. But its okay now, I already emailed at info@pallyapp.co and confirmed the change of my ETH address. Thanks  Smiley
misa999

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:25:44 PM

I mean my ETH address that I submitted in Bounty Campaign. But its okay now, I already emailed at info@pallyapp.co and confirmed the change of my ETH address. Thanks  Smiley

Yep dont worry buddy, since you are already in a bounty campaign, dont you want to join btctalk bounty as well and have signature below your profile like i have?
misa999

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:43:34 PM

Pally now listed on Sangus ICO Info at 63%: https://sangus.org/ico/799

I think that 63% is not a correct amount
maeanne16

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:24:08 AM

Yep dont worry buddy, since you are already in a bounty campaign, dont you want to join btctalk bounty as well and have signature below your profile like i have?

Sorry, TBH I don't know how to join the Signature campaign. I don't know how to do it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: