Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:38:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralised Social Travel  (Read 11209 times)
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:19:48 PM

From what I understand, because I read a little about the description of the project, is one of the purposes of being a tour guide?
pally (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Pally - Decentralised Social Travel

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 02:32:08 PM

From what I understand, because I read a little about the description of the project, is one of the purposes of being a tour guide?

Hi there,

Thanks for your question. The main purpose of the Pally Community is to enable its members to have better travel experiences. The Pally Social App enables you to connect with people in some of the world's major cities to meet up on a trip there, as well as ask for tips on the best things to do. The Pally Adventures product is fairly similar to tour guides - as the platform enables locals to offer curated experiences in their home cities to travellers, which will eventually be paid for in Pally Coins.  Grin
crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:28:30 PM

@Princa
@dexter42

please do not use red,
please provide any valid reasons for what you said, if you have any (but I don't think so).

A lot of startups does not have a final product... because... they are start-ups? Really? You don't understand this?
In this case they have a product, so it is SOMEthing.

Please purchase the shares of Apple or Google if you need a final product and a well established brand Wink

clif_high

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:38:36 PM

hi rzepa, thanks for the link to the app, I'll check this out
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 10:33:43 AM

Princa and dexter 42 in response to your comments (in red) see our response (in green):

"It's the same accounts shilling this coin Anyway, I impulsively bought and yet to receive any coins. when I threatened to expose and all affiliated accounts as a scam, they locked and close all the aforementioned threads in a day. It's all a con to distance an account they feel might be compromised from one they feel can be utilized for further scamming. Am sure if you buy this coin, you will get the same result.  Don't buy any of this coin and if you already did, know that it is gone and help me spam all their affiliated pages to make sure no one else buys this coins. I already took one for the team, so listen and dO your research if you don't believe me but you be warned don't buy this coin. Its the same shill accounts in all threads

This post on top was the last post of every one of the aforementioned threads before the thread was locked, upon my campaign to tell individuals about their scam, all my post have been deleted, indicating that its either one person or a cohesive unit handling this accounts. however, i have screen shots of everything, and all one needs to do is ask me for it, and i can provide several proofs. A lot of research is  been utilized to figure out which post is associated with this scam group, am not blindly posting on all announcement. Just realize that its no investment, it just a tool to con you out of your hard earned cash."

You guys are outright wrong and what you are claiming is directly untrue. Please elucidate this thread with your so-called correspondence with us? We have listed EVERYWHERE that NOBODY will receive their tokens until AFTER the end of the official ICO (like many other projects).

We have not received any threats from you and we have not locked and closed any aforementioned threads ANYWHERE. These are false accusations and just because our status is a Newbie member on bitcointalk doesn't mean that we are a scam. We are a hard working team who have been working on this project since March 2016 - alot longer than many other projects. It seems like this is a copy/paste message that you are spreading and we will be reporting this to the mod. You're saying we don't have a product? Have you even done any research on Pally? We have been live in the app store since April and have a working beta for Pally Adventures so again, a directly false claim.

Now, good day to you both, we will be happy to hear any constructive criticism you may have and to have a productive dialogue, we are always looking to improve, however this tone is not productive and is directly false.

I can't speak on if your ico is a scam cos am yet to research it. However, i find it extremely funny that princa and dexter42 are copying a post that I made on several of their scam threads to accuse someone else of scam. the original post clearly states that princa and dexter42 are well-known scammers. So my guess is they trying to utilize my post to either soften their stance on the thread or something else nefarious that am yet to figure out, but i do plan on figuring out really quick. You can view the original post on several of the scam threads they started which i effectively got shut down.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1990215.msg20204852#msg20204852
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1995869.msg20274613#msg20274613
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2033013.msg20262273#msg20262273
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2031297.msg20262205#msg20262205
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2024114.msg20247011#msg20247011
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1984919.msg20246919#msg20246919

And several others, this two come out with a scam thread every other day, so slightly confused by what they trying to pull off. either way, am going to find out real soon.

By the way, the originial text  was directed to both princa and dexter42 states

It's the same accounts shilling this coin, evolution lab, padideo coin and securivitas, and bitcoinash. Anyway, I impulsively bought padideo and yet to receive any coins. when I threatened to expose padideo and all affiliated accounts as a scam, they locked and close all the aforementioned threads in a day. They are also shilling astro coin. It's all a con to distance an account they feel might be compromised from one they feel can be utilized for further scamming. Am sure if you buy this coin, you will get the same result.  Don't buy any of this coin and if you already did, know that it is gone and help me spam all their affiliated pages to make sure no one else buys this coins. I already took one for the team, so listen and  dO your research if you don't believe me but you be warned don't buy this coin. Its the same shill accounts in all threads

This post on top was the last post of every one of the aforementioned threads before the thread was locked, upon my campaign to tell individuals about their scam, all my post have been deleted, indicating that its either one person or a cohesive unit handling this accounts. however, i have screen shots of everything, and all one needs to do is ask me for it, and i can provide several proofs. A lot of research is  been utilized to figure out which post is associated with this scam group, am not blindly posting on all announcement. Just realize that its no investment, it just a tool to con you out of your hard earned cash.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
casdder

Activity: 110
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:39:32 AM

dev,I can translate the Chinese bounty if you need .
PM me
pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:58:26 PM

Hi @Islapdonkey, many thank you for clarifying the origin of the comments made by princa and dexter42, we appreciate you posting it on this thread.
pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:06:45 PM

dev,I can translate the Chinese bounty if you need .
PM me

Hi casdder, thanks for reaching out, will send a PM Smiley
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:19:29 PM

I wait for the development of his ico first hopefully later can also follow the various programs that will be offered but I will still choose one of the signature just so that the affairs of work quite easily.

pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:34:10 PM

Very interesting project! I will think of investing some funds. What was the presale discount?

Apologies for the slow reply, lost track of a few messages in our hurry to clarify the accusations made immediately after your post Smiley

The presale price was at $0.025/PAL. Thanks for your interest in our company!
pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 03:07:03 PM

I wait for the development of his ico first hopefully later can also follow the various programs that will be offered but I will still choose one of the signature just so that the affairs of work quite easily.

Hi @konco_kenthel - thanks for your comment and interest. We are currently working on our signature bounty and hope to be able to take it live at the same time as our telegram channel in the very near future! We have added an additional community manager to help us with the demand and communication Smiley

Have a good day ahead.
esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:17:58 PM

This project is for travelers to gain a sense of belonging, better in other cities of the same, and travelers a service provider for others and using block chain to connect between the various customer service, but there are similar to resources sharing and make a profit.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 06:35:04 PM

Hi @Islapdonkey, many thank you for clarifying the origin of the comments made by princa and dexter42, we appreciate you posting it on this thread.

Your welcome. I would suggest linking team members profile with their LinkedIn accounts if feasible. A comprehensive background showing prior commitments before joining Pally will help to foster trust with investors. Anyway, count me in if you do decide to use a reputable escrow. Take care.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kriptokrayt

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:57:04 AM

Your welcome. I would suggest linking team members profile with their LinkedIn accounts if feasible. A comprehensive background showing prior commitments before joining Pally will help to foster trust with investors. Anyway, count me in if you do decide to use a reputable escrow. Take care.

Could you help me understand what was Pally's process for running their pre-sale ICO?

Was it a simple registration list or was there another process?
pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 10:24:07 AM

Could you help me understand what was Pally's process for running their pre-sale ICO?

Was it a simple registration list or was there another process?

Hi @kriptokrayt - it was indeed a simple registration list through our website. We notified registrants ahead of the pre-sale live date and then again once it was about to kick off. We have opened registration for the ICO in October now and will be releasing more comms around it soon Smiley
pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 10:31:39 AM

Hi @ Islapdonkey - Thanks for your super constructive and helpful input. Duly noted indeed, we will keep you up to date on our updates against your points Smiley
pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 10:39:37 AM

Could you give more info to bounty, what should I do and what should be paid. I do not find anything.

"Register your activity on our designated online sheet for the given bounty (link found in each below section) such that we can monitor your activity and decide whether you comply with the outlined terms for receiving the bounty." > Where is that?

It would be easier for everyone, if all rules are posted here in thread. Thanks in advance!

Hi @Bitum, a more comprehensive breakdown of the bounty components is now displayed on the thread as per your request - thanks for your feedback! Smiley
neuro-artisan

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:04:05 PM

Reserving Polish translation Roll Eyes
pally (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 10:36:10 PM

Reserving Polish translation Roll Eyes

Hi @neuro-artisan - many thanks for your interest. Unfortunately we already have a Polish version of our website live though Smiley Let us know if we can be of help with anything else of course! Have a good evening.
realuser

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:44:30 AM

I do not really get the point of this app. There are currently over 50+ websites in which locals can list their activities for tourists. And one of this is Airbnb. So, how do you think you are going to get customers? Why nobody is asking this and everybody just throw money in the ICOs? Everybody in the travel sector knows that the problem for travel website and apps is to get customers.
And, do not tell me that you charge a low (or none) commission fee to list and book activities with locals because nobody cares if nobody know your website.
And then, as marketplace, you have to scale also the supply (people listing the activities)! Good luck to challenge Airbnb!

I do not get why if you are a normal startup, you have to prove that you have product, users, traction, etc. to approach funding and, instead, with a token, nobody care about the outcome of the company. I understand that is more gambling and trading (in fact nobody almost care anymore what is the product but just what is the price at the pre-ico and ico, what is the total supply and when it will be listed at exchanges), but it is important to understand that you are fueling a bubble instead of fueling real startups. Why do not throwing money in equity crowdfunding?

So just as information, here is a list of only some website providing the same service since years!
Airbnb
Withlocals
Showaround
BonAppetour
Eatwith
Vayable
VizEat
Guide Me Right
Like a local guide
Eatwith
Eatwithlocals
Feastly