Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:14:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CROAT - THE CATALAN ALTCOIN - EGALITARIAN COIN OF THE CATALAN PEOPLE  (Read 66314 times)
eugenekey

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:33:24 PM

You didn't get the point. Most people would agree ASIC mining is against decentralization and that is not good. It's evil! Whether ASIC miners/organizations are loyal to croat is irrelevant.

You already said it,   "CROAT was not created for miners to make rich several catalan miners". Why allow a few ASIC miners to be controlling the market and potentially being filthy rich?

What the heck is "nobody clever". Are you using google translator? Are you the owner/investor of Chinese ASIC
company? Stop mentioning your 1kh/s pc and do not pretend you are normal miner with CPU/GPU.

If you endorse centralism and or totalitarian, just say it out loud so people can hear. Stop hijacking Catalan people's will! Stop doing evil in the name of Catalan!

I must strongly disagree with You, eugenekey.

>if you endorse ASIC, please remove the word EGALITARIAN. It just feels disgusting. In fact I'm not sure if all catalan people endorse centralism. Do not call it catalan altcoin! Do not do evil under the name of catalan.
>Miners are people!

The CROAT was not created for miners to make rich several catalan miners. The GOAL of CROAT is provide Catalan people alternative payment system to fulfill commercial and social aspect. Coin should be used by Catalan people (BUYERS) and Catalan merchants (SELLERS).

The list of present Merchants who are supporting CROAT is on the website https://croat.cat/comercos/
Mining is not a goal, it is a way how to create the strong CROAT. Buyers on the exchange invested theyr bitcoins to CROATs. Owners of ASIC invested into the HW several months ago, Owners of CPU, GPU mining RIGS invested into this HW last Year and in the beginning of this Year 2018.

Nobody clever will invest large amount of money into CPU, GPU mining just now. The GAME is over.

Monero has 500MH/s produced by GPU HW. Since Bitmain invented ASIC, the revenue of GPU owners started to decline. For protection of LOYAL GPU Monero miners, they adjusted algo to CNv7.

BUT CROAT has no LOYAL CPU, GPU miners with large portion of hashrate. They has only miners who are promising, that they will mine CROAT again. Croat peak was maybe 200kH. As I said, nobody clever will buy new mining RIG for several 1000 Euro for CN7 mining. It is very unresponsible to CUT current LOYAL ASIC miners, who are today supporting CROAT and start from ZERO with new algo again. It is not BAD thing to mine CROAT with ASIC. If CROAT will cut them off, they will start mine anything else.

Even if hashrate of CROAT from GPU rigs will be 10MH/s, the CROAT as a small coin will be toy in the hands of miners who are buyers of hashrate. The Nicehash marketplace has currently 400MH/s of CryptoNightv7 hashrate, provided by GPU hashrate sellers. Anybody could with 0.005 BTC investment buy this hashing power and create 100MH/s peak. Only Monero is more stable, since there is about 400MH of hashrate  provided by loyal miners.

I am not miner of CROAT anymore with my 1kH/s PC. It is only 1Euro for day. I do not believe, that it could be much more in the future. Nobody will pay more for the coin, which is possible to mine with cheap investment.

I like idea of CROAT, it something like small Catalan GRAFT coin. It is very special idea to have national altcoin with support of local merchants (existing real merchants).

Again the finall message for present HOLDers: "Do not sell Your future, HOLD Your CROATs!"

ptrs

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

Hello eugenekey,

to have few ASIC miners is better than nothing, according to my opinion. To have more ASIC miners is better than few. If we will have only 1 single ASIC miner, than he will control everything. Currently no ASIC miner means, that CROAT mining will be under total control of Nicehash buyers (also ASIC based). At least current competition between ASIC miners is backing minimal difficulty = price. They are still mining, even if it is sometime less profitable.

Till possible migration will be done, it will takes months. Then CROAT could try to compete with Monero.

Everybody who believe this project should support CROAT now, do not wait till possible CN7 migration. The price is very low, do not sell it for 1cent.

The Time is Money. Imagine: for 1000Euro You could have cca 100 000 CROATs today. It is 1/1000 of whole emission. There is probably no other serious coin, where such an big amount could be bought so cheap. When You will invest to new PC with AMD VEGA GPU with 2000H/s, You will never be able to mine 100000 CROATs. Never. Even with CN7.

At least we helped to start some discussion about possible CN to CNv7 or CN"special CROAT algo", because there was no discussion till now, except asking, when will be other big exchange. Every opinion counts, it is better than lack of interest.

>Why allow a few ASIC miners to be controlling the market and potentially being filthy rich?
ptrs

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:53:25 AM

Hello btc077,

since till now You have no official answer, I will try it myself. Do not trust me, I am not insider... Please check Yourself...

GUI and Android APK of CroatCore do not support Payment Id within current version.  CLI wallet could support Payment Id, but I am using only GUI and mobile wallet. But You can send the hash of every transaction to Your counterpart. You can find the hash easily within transactions part.

CLI wallet is within directory, where is installed CroatCore GUI in case of Windows OS. There is simplewallet.exe and croatd.exe
I think that there should be Payment Id option, but I am not sure.  Bitcointalk user Ridd could give You better support than me.

Hello dev's. In the Gui wallet the purse does not have the option Payment Id, how do I send money correctly? And where can I find Cli Wallet? Thanks for the help!
cryptocurrencyfreak

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:01:00 AM

The link for Next.Exchange on the official website no longer works. Is Next.Exchange still "Coming Soon"?

https://croat.cat/en/home/
ptrs

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:35:14 AM

Hello devs, please fix 178.22.71.122. Where and how we should send alerts?
cryptocurrencyfreak

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:16:41 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 10:58:45 AM by cryptocurrencyfreak

Wow, I just looked at Stocks.Exchange. The entire Buy Ledger has less than $1,500 USD and it is down nearly 17 percent. This coin is dead if this continues. No community outside of the closed loop developer circle, no exchanges and no fork to prevent hoarding from ASICs.

I sent a message to the person who created this entire thread and there has been no reply. This is the opposite of a community driven coin. (Much less one that is suppose to be political)
psihotoc

Activity: 683
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:42:59 PM

Mixin count in the output, what does it mean and what to write there?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ridd

Activity: 346
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:27:50 PM

Mixin count in the output, what does it mean and what to write there?

The mixin count refers to the number of other signatures (aside from yours) in the ring-signature that authorizes the transaction. So a mixin of 3 means that there are a total of 4 signatures. This means that someone looking at the croat blockchain has no way of knowing which of the four signers is the true sender.

You can use 0 or 1 without problems...

CROAT :: CROAT Desktop Wallet  :: GitHub :: BITCOINTALK ENG · ESP · CAT :: STEX BTC  BISQ BTC
btc077

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:54:51 AM

Hello.
Thanks for the help. For example, I want to send a part of my croats to the stock exchange, but I need a payment ID, the problem is that it can not be specified in any purse except for the CLI, maybe the GUI supports the payment ID, only send using . or +.

There is a problem that I do not run simplewallet.

Hello btc077,

since till now You have no official answer, I will try it myself. Do not trust me, I am not insider... Please check Yourself...

GUI and Android APK of CroatCore do not support Payment Id within current version.  CLI wallet could support Payment Id, but I am using only GUI and mobile wallet. But You can send the hash of every transaction to Your counterpart. You can find the hash easily within transactions part.

CLI wallet is within directory, where is installed CroatCore GUI in case of Windows OS. There is simplewallet.exe and croatd.exe
I think that there should be Payment Id option, but I am not sure.  Bitcointalk user Ridd could give You better support than me.

ptrs

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:27:54 AM

Hello. You do not need payment ID for stocks.exchange   On the stocks.exchange You have Your unique CROAT address. The same is for openledger.io and octaex.com.

Some advices:
Never use Your stocks.exchange on openledger.io account as address on the croat pool.
Never withdraw Your CROATs from stocks.exchange to openledger.io and vice versa !! (since in this case You do not have access to private keys of exchange addresses, You have no proof for any transaction for their technical support)!!
In case You are new player, You will be surprised with high withdrawal fees for BTC. In this case is usually better to change Your BTC to LTC and then send to Your personal ledger (i.e. Coinbase, or other...)

Hello.
Thanks for the help. For example, I want to send a part of my croats to the stock exchange, but I need a payment ID, the problem is that it can not be specified in any purse except for the CLI, maybe the GUI supports the payment ID, only send using . or +.

Hello btc077,

btc077

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:52:57 AM

The problem is that when you go into the tab to make a deposit, the personal address of the croat and the payment ID appears, I'll try to send a small amount today simply to the address. Thanks.

Thank you, I'm aware of this, and I'm not going to keep my coins on the exchange, I just want to sell a small amount.

Hello. You do not need payment ID for stocks.exchange   On the stocks.exchange You have Your unique CROAT address. The same is for openledger.io and octaex.com.

Some advices:
Never use Your stocks.exchange on openledger.io account as address on the croat pool.
Never withdraw Your CROATs from stocks.exchange to openledger.io and vice versa !! (since in this case You do not have access to private keys of exchange addresses, You have no proof for any transaction for their technical support)!!
In case You are new player, You will be surprised with high withdrawal fees for BTC. In this case is usually better to change Your BTC to LTC and then send to Your personal ledger (i.e. Coinbase, or other...)

Hello.

Hello btc077,

ptrs

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

Hello, I think it is not so bad, since last week we have much stronger position, which is caused by greater competition between ASIC miners. -Network hashrate is still rising, which is VERY GOOD.
-During the weekends is a bigger problem for potential buyers to send additional money from FIAT, since SEPA payment system is limited during the weekends
-BTC is down these days. And while price of others altcoins is down against BTC, the CROAT currently backed by several new and loyal ASIC miners, very well resists.

Wow, I just looked at Stocks.Exchange. The entire Buy Ledger has less than $1,500 USD and it is down nearly 17 percent. This coin is dead if this continues. No community outside of the closed loop developer circle, no exchanges and no fork to prevent hoarding from ASICs.

I sent a message to the person who created this entire thread and there has been no reply. This is the opposite of a community driven coin. (Much less one that is suppose to be political)
ptrs

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:59:00 PM

Coool!!! 420000 CROATS bought on stocks.exchange, price boosted to 210 Satoshi

Hello, I think it is not so bad, since last week we have much stronger position, which is caused by greater competition between ASIC miners. -Network hashrate is still rising, which is VERY GOOD.
-During the weekends is a bigger problem for potential buyers to send additional money from FIAT, since SEPA payment system is limited during the weekends
-BTC is down these days. And while price of others altcoins is down against BTC, the CROAT currently backed by several new and loyal ASIC miners, very well resists.

ptrs

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:01:16 AM

2nd official pool pool.croat.cat again in troubles. This unreliability is reason why there are no stable miners on it. It is not enough to appeal to miners to distribute their hashpower equally, when crucial attribute of pool (stability) is not secured. The miners are loosing money and  confidence in this case.

Devs, please inform us, when the technical problem with 2nd official pool are solved. Till now I could not recommend anyone to mine on this 2nd official pool.

The other pools are stable enough. Thank You all , You are doing outstanding work:

croat.pool.cat croat.ebrepools.com croatpool.com pool.croatpirineus.cat

> In order to keep our network healthy, it is recommended that miners be distributed across the different pools equitably.
> Visit croatpools.pool.cat to check the status of the different pools ...
2nd official pool pool.croat.cat should be fixed again... 1th pool croat.pool.cat is far more stable
ptrs

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:33:42 PM

Hello, within EU  we have some new rules with official name EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). I thought a little bit about it.

Please consider if Your personal data are safe. In case the CROAT will "go to the Moon" :-) it could be too late. Please think about it, and do everything to protect Your privacy and privacy of people You know. Never leave any tracks about You and if there is something which could be used for Your tracking, please delete, destroy, change login, nick, anything. Croat and also other CryptoNote based coins are here to protect Your privacy. Think about it and do not underestimate it.
copy

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

Hey! Do you have telegram channel in English? I found only this one, but it is in Spanish.. https://t.me/croatcoin

Thanks for your help
ridd

Activity: 346
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:10:22 PM

Hey! Do you have telegram channel in English? I found only this one, but it is in Spanish.. https://t.me/croatcoin

Thanks for your help

Hi, you can use this channel https://t.me/croatcoin and ask everything you need in english.

CROAT :: CROAT Desktop Wallet  :: GitHub :: BITCOINTALK ENG · ESP · CAT :: STEX BTC  BISQ BTC
ptrs

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:46:34 AM

Hello all, the weekend is coming. According to my opinion BTC could drop to $6,000 easily

If You are HOLDer od Croat, please reconsider Your Sell orders. The price of CROAT is currently 0.9 Eurocent
It is the GREAT oportunity to BUY, but not so good to sell. It's a pity, that we do not have a straight exchange rate with the Euro. Maybe sometimes in the future...

What I was able to notice during the week:
- many small orders to sell and only few BIG orders to buy (people are selling cheaply the FUTURE)
+ on the stocks.exchange we had more than 1M Croats for Sale, now we have about 700K (one BIG trade 400K CROATS was reported by me)
+ ASIC miners  hashrate rised +20%, they are able to earn together 50000 CROATS/day (12MH 4000Croats/1MH)

Let's count: They are selling CROATs for about 1 Eurocent, so they have together about 500Euro every day, about 8Euro for single Antminer Bitmain X3..

For single Antminer X3 they have 8Euro. Since power consumption of X3 is 465kWH, we could estimate about 2Euro/Day for electricity costs.

The owner of single Bitmain Antminer X3 could have profit from CROAT mining about 6Euro/day if he is living in EU.

But Antminer X3 costs probably 1500Euro, so it is not a big deal in this case

So my conclusion is: Nobody could be rich by mining and selling of CROAT even after possible change of algo from CN to CN7.
The only way is BUYING, TRADING, HOLDING

It could be BIG oportunity to BUY CROATs, if You have some bitcoins. Now it is probably last chance to send money to Your ledger (ie. Coinbase) by SEPA payment bank transfer. But don't sell Your CROATs just now. It is time to BUY, but not to SELL.

Nice weekend for everyone.

Tabunshik05

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:06:49 PM

if developers do not have the money to add croat to the exchange, let's all throw off ETH or BTC on the HitBtc / Cryptopia / Bittrex / ExMo / YoBit / BitFinex listing. We need a great exchange!
a23sd12122121

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:58:29 AM

Wow, Nice coin with local support.  Is there any plans for exchange in near future? Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: