Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Three reasons to invest in Bitcoin  (Read 7554 times)
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:03:26 PM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.

Most likely! I'm excited about this. And it gets me worry also, for someone like me who's poor.
This is be could be the reason  why it is good to have an investment with bitcoin. Nobody take control for it, no taxes collected by the government and it is highly endemand in the market that's why a huge opportunity for the investors to have a big profit from it. Because of limited supply, fluctuation of bitcoin price may occurs at any time.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:08:00 PM

Someday people will dream to own just 1 Bitcoin. Like today people dream of being a millionaire you will dream to have just 1 Bitcoin. But unfortunately it will take a long time for this to happen and also a lot of work, but it will happen (I think so, anyways).
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:12:47 PM

I strongly agree with the quoted reasons to invest in this network. Bitcoin has gained the attention worldwide because of its attracting characteristics, people trust on bitcoins have made it more valuable. The demand is high now in the market and the amount of bitcoin in the market is limited, this is the reason of price growth.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:27:13 PM

Here are three of my best reasons:

1. Bitcoin Value Appreciation.
2. Bitcoin is digital currency that future may depent on it.
3. Bitcoin is revolution, decentralized, fast, secure and low transaction fees.
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:41:37 PM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.
We cannot blame them if they are still doubting about what bitcoins can do. It is too hard for them to cope up with a new thing that begun to rise from the mainstream. Even if you said that three biggest reason, others will still not believe. And I advice that compulsing them is not a good idea because if they had been a victim of a scam if they tried bitcoins they might blame you for what happened to them.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 10:57:23 PM

I have my own reason why i need to invest my money in bitcoin since bitcoin given me a chance to earn money i am proud that i am a bitcoin , bitcoin has to only potential to earned money from investing it into ico , from trading the value of each altcoin will going to increase no matter what. Investors will pumped it just like bitcoin. Bitcoin is the only way to send money world wide with small fee easy and fast.

Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:27:31 PM

Source here.

Most likely! I'm excited about this. And it gets me worry also, for someone like me who's poor.
This is be could be the reason  why it is good to have an investment with bitcoin. Nobody take control for it, no taxes collected by the government and it is highly endemand in the market that's why a huge opportunity for the investors to have a big profit from it. Because of limited supply, fluctuation of bitcoin price may occurs at any time.
yes i agree with you maybe  no taxes collected by the government and it is highly endemand in the market make profitable for investor and bitcoin became good choice to investment
CryptoBry (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:38:06 AM

The reason I invest bitcoin is:
1. future payment system
2. very profitable
3. faster and cheaper transactions

There is just a little problem for number 3 point though Bitcoin is right now upgrading itself so that soon transactions can indeed be so fast like a lightning or a flash. This is one concern for many that limits Bitcoin as a currency because of slower transaction turnaround. Hope things can be better next year.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:57:01 AM

You mean there is ambiguous situation in the regards to bitcoin investment. Your three principles here are not really giving clear cut idea whether to invest or do not invest into bitcoin. :-)

But one thing is sure about whatever you hav quoted here, bitcoin is opportunity for long time which is sure thing as big investors will be there to support it in that long run. By the way golds valuation is done by government as some extent which why its value fluctuate in the market and it is stable more than that of bitcoin. Don't mix up that with bitcoin where it is volatile currency and its decentralised too. So better hold bitcoin for long terms, at least it is going to be there as financial backbone for next fifty to sixty years. Enough period for us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:54:41 AM

1. future payment system
2. very profitable

There is just a little problem for number 3 point though Bitcoin is right now upgrading itself so that soon transactions can indeed be so fast like a lightning or a flash. This is one concern for many that limits Bitcoin as a currency because of slower transaction turnaround. Hope things can be better next year.

I couldn't agree more, the third point is the hindrance but it can be easily overlooked since solutions are underway to rectify the situation. I don't think anything should be holding you back from investing in Bitcoin because it is growing tremendously in value and it's being accepted globally.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:50:24 AM

Source here.

It's correct, bitcoin is growing massively and businesses are starting to take it seriously, now that the price has reached 4k dollars, it's not going to be joked around, for not every currency is equal to 4000$ . So people better take it seriously, otherwise jokes is one you, in fact the joke has always been on people who think bitcoin is shit. You still got time, otherwise you are the one who is going to suffer.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:08:23 AM

Bitcoin value is increasing like crazy.
Bitcoin is digital currency which provides the cashless economy (Future currency)
Bitcoin is fast, secure, and decentralized. that is why a lot people like it, though! Cool

CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:11:38 AM

Bitcoin has huge potential and still in the beginning of the development but already reach over $4000 per BTC1.
Numerate those reasons regarding advantages of bitcoin and its future prospect as a major digital payment and be accepted everywhere.
Before decide to invest in bitcoin, we should know about disadvantages of bitcoin in short term, but over all it's more likely profitable in the long term.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:38:03 AM

here are the three reasons why i invest in bitcoin:

1. inflation- price of bitcoin is much higher than gold, investing for long term goal.
2. alternative payment system - many merchants and retailers are now accepting as mode of payment like gift voucher, services, bills payment, although it's processing speed is not as fast as Visa it is still acceptable for non on-demand payment system.
3 lightweight and non-physical - cyrptocurrency is the pathway to cashless society, so need to worry carrying cash which is prone to robbery.
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:39:02 PM

Someday people will dream to own just 1 Bitcoin. Like today people dream of being a millionaire you will dream to have just 1 Bitcoin. But unfortunately it will take a long time for this to happen and also a lot of work, but it will happen (I think so, anyways).
i definataly don't give you any reason to invest in bitcoin because i think there are many crypto there which will do very good in comparison which bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is very high and this has to be end at some time but coin like etherium and "ripple" and one coin named "IOTA" will be able to do very good in the future.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:54:32 PM

1. future payment system
2. very profitable

yeah transaction will be faster in coming year but what about transaction fees?? Transaction fee is much higher now a days and I think If bitcoin continually take increase at this price and as well as their transaction fee then users my back off because this will make profit so less, I hope this problem is solved in next year. And limited bitcoin is the reason why price is getting high.

rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:59:53 PM

Reason why we have to invest on bitcoin because with bitcoin we can get some profit easily, bitcoin is future investment that easy to trade and bitcoin also safe and secured
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:06:37 PM

The three reasons I invest in Bitcoin are many who accept bitcoin as an online payment in online shopping, it's easy to trade in bitcoin and the last one in bitcoin is very promising because the price is stable and keeps rising

I just hope this is the way the known or popular online sites are doing. Most of the sites that allows people to pay bitcoin is not that known the reason they are requesting they're used site top accept bitcoin. I think the great reason that someone need to invest on bitcoin is because of it's volatility and the possibility of it being popular and widely used by many more people.
not only three but a lot of reasons are there for bitcoin investment as bitcoin is acceptable in a lot of countries and it is using for online payment and for buying goods It is using as a saving material and making future of the human being secure and save it is the quick service for paying bills and payment for a lot of thing and the most important is the price of the bitcoin is unstable and it is increasing with the time so it is good way to make profit

AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:11:24 PM

1. inflation- price of bitcoin is much higher than gold, investing for long term goal.
INFLATION??

Inflation is something that leads to the devaluation of a commodity with time. Bitcoin is completely opposite to that. Bitcoin still have some minor inflation which will keep on decreasing with halving and would ultimately become negative in 2140 when all Bitcoins will be mined. Bitcoin has inbuilt deflation and hence its price will increase with time. A single Bitcoin can buy you more in coming years, this is termed as deflation, not inflation. Demand is surpassing supply.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:37:06 PM

We should invest bitcoin because it is decentralized , more profitable than others cryptocurrencies and it is highly demand in the market. Many investors would invest bitcoin because of it's promising price and they can assure that their will be a big return from it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: