Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:05:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Three reasons to invest in Bitcoin  (Read 7554 times)
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:53:22 AM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.
Having doubts couldnt really be avoided since as an investor we would normally think off also on losing money and we dont really like for that to happen but investing on bitcoin is really good since we do know its price do really potentially grow up overtime. Reasons? Adoption is there, 2nd price fluctuations 3rd have real-world use which could really be potentially a good thing for people to use of.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Anfisman

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:48:56 AM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.

I think these reason are very good reasons to convince others to join bitcoin. I always want to invite more people to join with bitcoin, because I'm sure if more people join bitcoin the bitcoin will gets stronger and will grow bigger.
I am interested in the first Reason, where bitcoin present as a currency who can not be controlled by the government, this is what I dreamed all of time where we can be free from the shackles of the elites who limit our for every activities. Bitcoin offers us the freedom in finance.
Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:40:45 AM

Source here.

Yeah. That is correct friend. Understanding bitcoin deeply will taught you how this cryptocurrency has a big role in our industry. Other say it is a scam or what.. because they didn't understand why the people impressed on this. This is why many investor go under the bitcoin processed because it is decentralized and security
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:23:02 PM

Yes it's all the more reason why bitcoin is more desirable for now as indicated by the current rise in bitcoin prices indicates that bitcoin is getting more popular and more interested, even investors are looking for profits by investing in bitcoin. For this reason I am also interested in investing some of my capital to bitcoin and hope next year will benefit.  Grin
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:13:40 PM

I think bitcoin became popular too because of Money transfer, were the merchants all around the world are sending money through remittances outlet. Also If you have bitcoin it is 100% you're the only one who can control it not by anyone. Cheesy

It's true about bitcoin that we control it completely but the control is not worth it if we can't spend it in daily needs. I'm not able to buy a coffee with bitcoin is the back lag of bitcoin currency and off course the technology too.

Whatever OP said is true too but it's not hundred percent sure thing. The credibility is within private zone where you can use it to fund your online world but not the financial system which doesn't accept the bitcoin with full acceptance. With little pros and cons bitcoin is moving further.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:24:24 PM

Yes it's all the more reason why bitcoin is more desirable for now as indicated by the current rise in bitcoin prices indicates that bitcoin is getting more popular and more interested, even investors are looking for profits by investing in bitcoin. For this reason I am also interested in investing some of my capital to bitcoin and hope next year will benefit.  Grin
yeah I think so, hope the price will continue to rise, if we look from a year year earlier, price fantantis now and I guess it's a good choice untuk started to invest to get the profit the next years.  Grin and a lot of people do that now, with the three reason the first sure, it for a big profit, and maybe i think so easy to do it and the last There are no taxes in the bitcoin is only a little fee,  Wink
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:39:09 PM

Source here.

Yeah I agree to you. There are many benefits that we  can get if we invest our money in bitcoins. Bitcoin is really a blessing for me because I earning many money from bitcoins.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:42:59 PM

Source here.

Only Three? It seems they are limiting themselves there are a lot more reasons to invest in bitcoin my favorite is simply how we are in complete control of our finances, no one can take our coins without our permission as long as some safety measures are taken, this makes bitcoin very powerful and secure.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:16:18 PM

I think bitcoin became popular too because of Money transfer, were the merchants all around the world are sending money through remittances outlet. Also If you have bitcoin it is 100% you're the only one who can control it not by anyone. Cheesy
I got a same picture of someone likes to invest in bitcoin. Actually there are many more of being secure, easy to operate, more profit yielder, short time business and profits, legality coming to countries, being used in major business transaction across the world. I think I told more Cheesy but there are reasons, so much, to agree bitcoin is better than other crypto and definitely fiat currency.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:59:12 AM

the price and the importance of the bitcoin has increased a lot and now everyone is interested in bitcoin because it is good to invest in it for large profit, bitcoin is very easy and reliable to use and it is very convenient to use so we can use it wherever we want having your own bitcoin will help you to make your future save so it is the reason that investing in bitcoin is very special today.

KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:07:00 AM

Source here.

There are really many advantages if we invest our money to the bitcoin. I know the investment is very risky but I think we can be a successful perso if we invest our money. I can say investing is really effective way to earn many money.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:11:27 AM

Source here.

There are really many advantages if we invest our money to the bitcoin. I know the investment is very risky but I think we can be a successful perso if we invest our money. I can say investing is really effective way to earn many money.
Risk is always there while investing so it is not a new thing to say whether you are investing in stock or while you buying a physical asset.i think the anonymous nature is the biggest factor for bitcoin popularity but it has become a disadvantage also as majority of illegal things are done through it.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:16:31 AM

Source here.

because people are much interested in things than investments and for some reasons even that 1,2,3 reasins for some people didn't wanted or interested to read it. Bitcoins is a big potentially currency in the near future and to believe that it will crash is because a lot of people have no knowledge and dont want to engage is such risk.
TexasHuck

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 02:23:45 AM

The reason I invest bitcoin is:

1)  I expect mass adoption soon

2)  It's the bellwether of decentralization

3)  Innate limited supply will yield increase in value naturally

Huck

Ⓚ Kore Projects - Privacy and Security - This is our Kung Fu..... Ⓚ
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:49:38 AM

Source here.

To me, the biggest two reasons to invest in bitcoin and use bitcoin, is you can do it over the internet to anyone anywhere for a reletively low fee

You can also count on the blockchain ledger to be accurate for the amounts sent/receieved as being correct and not able to be changed/edited/reversed. Good for people who want to buy /sell things online, where ebay can screw you over because someone lies and complains, you cannot do that with BTC
So many advantages in using bitcoin. The price is always up alone, has become the reason why we use bitcoin. In addition, investing in bitcoin, always gives us a bigger business advantage than investing elsewhere. A fairly fast transaction rate is also one of the reasons.
Yep! These are few of the reasons why we should keep investing into bitcoins and preferring them over other crypto currencies. The main role is played by its continuous increasing value in attracting people.  Bitcoins are furthermore acting as mainstream investments as well for those who want to use fiat for transactions.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:22:41 AM

Source here.

Yes I do think these are the main reasons why most people invest in Bitcoin. Though yes there are a few people who still doubts its capability but why would they know about it if they wouldn't be interested or read news about it right? That only goes to show they also are a bit hesitant but at the back of their mind; they also would want to invest in it but they just need an assurance though.
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:42:54 AM

Certainly on the basis of that reason leads them to engage in bitcoin and make investments, and it certainly brings a good impact on bitcoin progress as well as changes in bitcoin prices that continue to increase.
David Hoggs

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:23:56 AM

Reasons to invest in bitcoins
1. It is decentralized in nature, legitimate in many place and has no transaction cost and easy to transfer.
2. It is safe and secured unless we dont use preventive measures.
3. Profit margin is huge compared to others so one can make more money as its value its is increasing day by day.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:27:40 AM

Bitcoin doesn't promise anything but those 3 reasons are sure a good thing to invest in bitcoin.  And those three are the majors and key factors that why we should invest in bitcoin. Well before as I've seen it's full potential I certainly put my interest to bitcoin and that's why I started to buy bitcoins why I can when the price was quite low.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:28:06 AM

For me the main reason is that it is the end of the period of stabilization of prices. Just a few days we should see the growth of bitcoin prices. Now last chance to buy bitcoin at $ 4350. Next week probably we will not see such prices.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: