Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Three reasons to invest in Bitcoin  (Read 7554 times)
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:40:40 PM

1. the value is very high

2. security system for keep bitcoin on the wallet is very good

3. currently the best-selling bitcoin on the market, so for bitcoin investment is very good because of the market factors
That's right, it's value is good for long term investment, convenience on trasactions, fully open for more innovation and developments in this generation

Bitcoin have a lots of future ahead.
Absolutely,because of this reasons mention above many people are eager to join into bitcoin community. Because they realized that how great is bitcoin. There is nothing to compare in making online transaction in terms of hastleness, just a few click then transactions is done. And best thing is you can do it anywhere and anytime.

Many people see some good potential on bitcoins now and some other people tell that this coin is scam are dealing with this since they realized the potential of this coin, And although I'm not convince with your words about 1 click transaction will be ok since there are times that blockchains got so traffic and it can cause hours of delays but aslong as bitcoins gives promising profit I think will go with the flow with this and join the thrend of earners.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:41:47 AM

Investing in bitcoin is not qualified as a choice because it is a must right now. The future of bitcoin is very bright and even there is a problem with acceptance of bitcoin in other country it can still surpass all those things and if you ask me the three reasons to why it is a must to invest in bitcoin then i can say that because it is a money, it is volatile and we can use it to trade to earn more.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:49:28 AM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.
Yeah It seems that you are right. Investing our money to the bitcoin have many advantages. Having a bitcoins today is really lucky because I am sire that in the future the value will be double or even triple.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:00:55 AM

Bitcoin is #1 in every important aspect. It is sort of obvious that no matter how high the price is, it is and always will be a great investment. And yet it's just too hard to overcome thoughts that btc was worth a couple of dollars and then when it was worth hundreds, the price already seemed to high to consider in as an investment. My father lives in a poor country and has a $300 salary per month (which is an average salary here). He doesn't invest into altcoins. He earns some btc and spends it but he has 1 btc he just stores for better times. Once it was just $800 but it's already $4k. I realize it's a promising coin and the price might even go up and up again but it's just too hard for me to consider investing it such an expensive coin when there are so many cheap and improved ones.
Yes agreed, it will always be a number 1 digital currency in the internet. One of the main reason why we need to invest unto it,

1. Bitcoin will really become 10,000$ this year. So, you must have faith in it and this was a projection by the bitcoin experts, therefore you must
    hold on unto it.

2. Bitcoin is decentralize, safe and very secured.

3. Can give you Savings for the future and can make you a millionaires someday.
bell70

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:56:05 AM

Everyone can use bitcoin over the internet to anyone anywhere at anytime.  most investors for surethink  bitcoin will more positively  in the future.even though bitcoin has a lot of volatility,I still believe bitcoin will stabilize higher than it is now. it's good idea to invest in Bitcoin right now.
budongski25

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:20:52 AM

1) The price is rising higher

2) It is more likely you’ll see profit with Bitcoin than with a standard checking account

3) It is probably safer than traditional retirement accounts, stocks and fiat currency in general
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:25:16 AM

Stability factor is high as compared to other crypto-coins and there are 95% chances that bitcoin investment will give us profit and profit margin is also high.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:09:01 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 04:20:54 AM by aeternus

1) The price is rising higher

2) It is more likely you’ll see profit with Bitcoin than with a standard checking account

3) It is probably safer than traditional retirement accounts, stocks and fiat currency in general
I think all of those points are very important but the last one is probably the most important your retirement accounts are going to be confiscated in the next economic crisis, there has been talks about that already, and the fiat system and stocks are going to collapse, so only gold and bitcoin are investments for the long term
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:57:39 PM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.
There are lots of reasons to invest in bitcoin, firstly it is faster and easier to transact with, secondly the fees charged are relatively low,  and again it guarantees anonymity of every transaction going on in your wallet
solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:46:42 PM

Source here.

There are a lot of reasons on why investing in bitcoin would benefit you. First, it's value is continually uprising as time passes by, but still you should expect some time where it's price will fall down a bit. Second, it is not owned by any government unit which means it is free from any extra payments whenever you are transacting. Third is the fact that it is a global currency, it can be used by almost everyone in the world and it makes all the transactions easier than ever.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:49:30 PM

Source here.

In my opinion, I think it is better to invest in bitcoin because in bitcoin you are not limited by any limitations. That's the first one, it does not exclude anyone out as long as you know what you are doing. Second is the reason why many people are in bitcoin today, the value of it which is rising continuously. The third one is the fact that it is the digital age alread so why not invest to a cryptocurrency that is worth the risk.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:59:39 PM

it's very simple to understand about the three season. for me, the first reason is the high price of its value.
the second reason is the less fee charge and the third reason is the credibility and availability across the world. day by day Bitcoin is gaining its ground so that people have been influenced by its activities.
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:01:57 PM

Source here.

There are a lot of reasons why I've invested with bitcoin, first is because it is decentralized which means it is free form any form of government but still you should be careful with your transactions. Another is the value of it that is rising as time passes by which is very beneficial for us, investors, in many ways. Also because it is a global currency, it can be used anywhere anytime just like how you transact it, anytime anywhere.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:34:45 PM

Ok heres mine:

1st, what ever you invest in Bitcoin now will surely multiply and grew the invested values. So you will surely earn and get profit. And this is the reason why people buy it.

2nd, Bitcoin is very handy. You can send payments in few minutes, no middle man needed.

Lastly, crypto currency is so strong. fiat and stocks may collapse but not crypto. This is a good long term investment.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:56:53 PM

1. Bitcoin has a good future
2. More and more blockchain technologies are adopted
3. Price

all three are the biggest reasons I'm sure that bitcoin has a good future. there may be many reasons behind it but all three are the biggest factors prompting me to invest in bitcoin
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:48:54 PM

Stability factor is high as compared to other crypto-coins and there are 95% chances that bitcoin investment will give us profit and profit margin is also high.
Bitcoins have the most chances among all the digital currencies and investments available at present of returning investments in the form of big capital. I don’t think there is any other coin that can even stand next to bitcoins in this race. I am holding bitcoins because I know in the near future they are going to reach 5k dollars.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 03:54:28 PM

It is the first mover to decentralized blockchain, the biggest community, the most popular, the most controversial and the most established cryptocurrency .  This is the reason why it is the most stable among the cryptocurrency but well, it is not in terms of overall holdings since one of the thing bitcoin is known is being highly volatile.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:04:22 PM

Source here.

#1 and #3 makes me want to invest bitcoins. The virtual gold clings my ears since I always spend my time in internet making myself interested in virtual gold. Even though I'm dead in the year 2140 I still want to have some bitcoins in my life before I die. I have no idea on #2 but I know there many investors and I think they're the reason why bitcoin price reaches $5000. If the investors have a good reputation it really change the reputation of bitcoin from being illegal because of deep web but its image won't matter if well known investors such as Bill Gates enter the bitcoin world.
Don’t  expect Bill Gates or people like him to come and join you in bitcoin. Bitcoin can’t  give to them what their industries or companies gives to them. Take for example, you’re  offered an opportunity to be the Microsoft CEO for a day,  man one day as their CEO will make you want to spend the rest of your life in that position.
The Microsoft just interested with the blockchain and no more, as you can see the microsoft azure that was an example of the side chain that already built by them by the way. There will be the next blockchain in the future from the microsoft companies.

Microsoft started supporting Eth in the start but soon they realize that they had no option than to support bitcoins. In the latest version of their products like Microsoft Office and azure , they have supported Bitcoins in them. When we see all the big multinationals investing in bitcoins, this means that bitcoin has a great future and therefore it is best digital currency to invest in.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:58:48 PM

It is the first mover to decentralized blockchain, the biggest community, the most popular, the most controversial and the most established cryptocurrency .  This is the reason why it is the most stable among the cryptocurrency but well, it is not in terms of overall holdings since one of the thing bitcoin is known is being highly volatile.

Technical wise the Bitcoin is the number one currency in the digital era. And this is the first cryptocurrency suppose if it dies in future that is the end for all digital currencies, so people and investors will not let this currency to come down. And based on this project there is a number of new projects started this is also one reason why we need to invest in bitcoins.
nickbelski

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:38:49 PM

My three reasons to invest in Bitcoin:

1. It`s anonymous currency, fully decentralized, with immune to inflationary.
2. It`s the first of it`s kind, therefore, we can expect a great reserve of trust in long therm.
3. Continuously growing value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: