Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Three reasons to invest in Bitcoin  (Read 7554 times)
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:26:36 PM

Some of the reasons I invest bitcoin are as follows: very profitable, safe, and can be used to pay all bills. I'm glad some of the exchanger services fully support the payment transactions for bitcoin bills.
Probably the best reason is that we own completely our coins, no one is going to be able to take our coins away legally without asking for our permission first, unlike bank accounts that can be frozen at any moment, that is impossible to do with your bitcoin and that makes bitcoin the best currency of the world.
kidsuzudn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:38:23 AM

1. Price of bitcoin has been more stable than ever before
In the last 1,5 years bitcoin has shown unprecedented stability as a financial instrument. It has been more stable than ever before which has increased trust in the currency. Historically large price increases have always been preceded by a stable period and now we’ve experienced the most stable period so far.
2.the creation rate of new bitcoins is halving
In July the daily amount of new bitcoins created will halve from 3 600 bitcoins to 1 800 bitcoins. This is a fixed rule set in the Bitcoin protocol since the beginning and it activates approximately every 4 years. The next halving is estimated to happen on July 10th and in addition to the actual reduction in new bitcoins created, it is expected to have significant speculative meaning.
3.Global economy is unstable
The economic situation is unstable all over the world but the value of bitcoin is not strongly correlated neither with the stock market nor national currencies. Bitcoin may in fact benefit from the collapse of the traditional economy which means that it is smart to diversify some funds into bitcoin.
Roman Abraham

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:08:32 AM

I think this reason is enough to make me believe in the current bitcoin, bitcoin has a dynamic price but getting bigger. This allows everyone who owns or stores Bitcoin for profit. Many think that the opportunities offered by Bitcoin is just a "hype" or a moment, but after almost seven years of Bitcoin still survive and still used to transact until now. this proves that bitcoin is not only valid for a moment, but it will still exist forever, that's what I expect.
949miner

Activity: 448

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:11:39 AM

The first reason is that we all trust enough in bitcoin and that it will rise a lot in a near future, nobody knows if we are really in a bubble or not, but it is obviously that the price will continue rising a lot more until it reaches at least $10k each bitcoin. And also, it is super secure, it would be nice if cryptos last forever, imagine how much secure the world could be if all the currencies work like this one, it would be amazing.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:37:29 AM

1- Flexible options on transfers.

2- No limitations for the transfers.

3- Huge gains with price inflation on the markets.

These are the reasons for me in general.
There are numerous reasons of investing into bitcoins, we can never jot down all in one place but the reason you have enumerated are the most common and enchanting attributes of the bitcoins.

Bitcoins are loved by businessmen and traders because of their low transaction fees and faster transaction speed. Bitcoins are ruling the hearts of many also because of their decentralized nature.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:44:47 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 10:59:22 AM by jonatuzc

The reason i invest in bitcoin.

1.The value of bitcoin continues to increase, even though yesterday has fallen.

2.Investment security in bitcoin strengthens public confidence in the digital currency.

3.Already many online companies that accept bitcoin as payment and of course facilitate users transact.
And i like the most, because bitcoin can not be faked.
Very well said! I think the person who knows about Bitcoin will hardly be needing any sort of reason to invest in Bitcoin. Anyway, the best reasons due to which I decided to invest in Bitcoin were:
1: The tremendous amount of profit.
2: The decentralized nature.
3: The growing demand and market.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:13:35 PM

The reason i invest in bitcoin.

1.The value of bitcoin continues to increase, even though yesterday has fallen.

2.Investment security in bitcoin strengthens public confidence in the digital currency.

3.Already many online companies that accept bitcoin as payment and of course facilitate users transact.
And i like the most, because bitcoin can not be faked.
Very well said! I think the person who knows about Bitcoin will hardly be needing any sort of reason to invest in Bitcoin. Anyway, the best reasons due to which I decided to invest in Bitcoin were:
1: The tremendous amount of profit.
2:  The decentralized nature.
3: The growing demand and market.

There are so many advantages of Bitcoin and the person who knows about this concept of digital currency as well as Bitcoin will never ask for the reason to invest in Bitcoin. Anyhow, the main reason which has motivated me for investing in Bitcoin is the amount of profit which Bitcoin is providing to its investors.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:47:44 AM

There are many reasons why people investing bitcoin
 1. because bitcoin is a great help to everyone and very easy to earn money and even if you have no work and are at home.
 2. bitcoin are many uses interns of investment like trading, mining, gambling and invest to other business.
 3. bitcoin is very much profitable because it has a very fast rate high.
Yes, Bitcoin is a great help for everyone, but not everyone knows how to earn Bitcoin. There are so many people who know about Bitcoin, they want to earn it but they have had a lot of difficulties. As for the benefits of Bitcoin, it proved to be a worthwhile investment. Not only us but many well-known investors in the world also have a positive opinion about Bitcoin. And one more reason, Bitcoin is increasingly accepted by large companies or businesses. Investing in Bitcoin is well deserved

Investing in bitcoin is smarter as compare to any other business and the main reason is it give huge bunch of profit on daily basis so no one will refuse such an intensive profit giving thing and  bitcoin is accepted all over the world at huge scale and one can easily buy sitting at home at one click using bitcoin. Bitcoin is the investment of successors and it makes millionaires.
Geeta1207

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:55:38 AM

three reasons to invest in bitcoin
1. the bitcoin value is increasing day by day.
2. the world has started recognizing bitcoin and these cryptocurrency.
3. At the moment less people know about it. So it is easier to earn bitcoins. But as more and more people are undergoing exposure to it. the competition starts increasing and so is the price.
Glamel

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:20:27 AM

My reasons:
- Bitcoin has the highest privacy of all online money. Your government can't see how much bitcoins you have.
- Bitcoin is also rising high. You can see in the timeline that bitcoin was hitting 5000 dollars nearly.
- You can make easy money out of it you just have to invest and wait. Plus you can invest in altcoins.
franco123

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:17:01 AM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.

I agree and I for one believes that investing now in bitcoin will yield to a very high return on income in the long run, in 5 to 10 years.

However, I disagree with the reason 1 that the government does not control the value. Directly, yes it cannot. But indirectly, thry can affect the price of the Bitcoin greatly. How so? Simply because they can impose laws that could lessen the demand of Bitcoin. For example they can impose high tax on Bitcoin earnings or worst like in some rumors to the other countries, they can also ban Bitcoin. And we all know that as the demand drops, the price will drop as well.
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:46:23 PM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.
I agree with the listed reasons. People should invest into Bitcoin because it is profitable. The market value of Bitcoin is dependent on the marked demand. And as the demand is getting higher, same thing will happen with its price and the profit that they will get if they invest to Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is profitable that makes the investors towards it to invest because profit is assured to be big.
Most people are not adventurous enough they prefer to play it safe, but if you play it safe then you do not get anywhere, those that got famous or riches are people that took great risks in order to become like that so if you want to obtain better results than the average person then you need to take risks.
For me the first reason is savings. I can save my money due to investment in bitcoin sector. The second reason is that bitcoin is more valuable coin business that any other crypto currency. So that I would be able to make more and more money from bitcoin in a short time. The thirdreason is that I can use my bitcoin wallet anywhere in the world while purchasing something anywhere in the world.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:17:08 PM

my reasons why bitcoin is good investment.

potential to beat the stock market - i know it is hard to believe right now since stocks tend to have a stable income than the bitcoin, but the recent price of bitcoin makes it more potentially capable of earning profit than the stocks

security - yes, everyone knows this. bitcoin privdes security since it is not easy to get stealed by hackers in order to do so, they need your personal information like accounts user and password.

convenience - using bitcoin as a mode exchange is easier than paying in fiat or checks. no need for high security for counterfeits and other means. all you need is a wallet and the recipient's address.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:19:34 PM

Source here.

I agree and I for one believes that investing now in bitcoin will yield to a very high return on income in the long run, in 5 to 10 years.

However, I disagree with the reason 1 that the government does not control the value. Directly, yes it cannot. But indirectly, thry can affect the price of the Bitcoin greatly. How so? Simply because they can impose laws that could lessen the demand of Bitcoin. For example they can impose high tax on Bitcoin earnings or worst like in some rumors to the other countries, they can also ban Bitcoin. And we all know that as the demand drops, the price will drop as well.

Yes I also contradict to that idea about of reason 1, because government has an effect on the fiat exchanges which most of the people relied on that regarding the exchanges from digital currency to fiat currency sites. That's right it really brought bigger effect to the price of bitcoin, when economic market also declines it's value on fiat currency.

fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:22:07 AM

Some of the reasons I invest bitcoin are as follows: very profitable, safe, and can be used to pay all bills. I'm glad some of the exchanger services fully support the payment transactions for bitcoin bills.
Probably the best reason is that we own completely our coins, no one is going to be able to take our coins away legally without asking for our permission first, unlike bank accounts that can be frozen at any moment, that is impossible to do with your bitcoin and that makes bitcoin the best currency of the world.
Decentralization is the most attractive things bitcoin profit rate is the main thing so that everyone invests in it, bitcoin make people to live an epic and desired life and living standard is enhanced with the help of bitcoin so invest in it to secure your future to live happily and to count yourself in successful persons on earth,

gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:40:46 PM

I think recently bitcoins are getting more and more popular and it's demand in investors and people are rising which in turn increases bitcoins prices so it is perfect time to invest in them now.Bitcoins volatile market gives them a possibility of huge profits but it's a bit of risk too as predicting bitcoins is hard.The number of bitcoins are limited which is around 21 million  and after all the bitcoins are mined then it's prices would sky rocket.
Indeed he has very sound knowledge about bitcoins and crypto market. If we talk about the advantages of the bitcoins, they are unlimited and it is quite tough to jot down all at one place. The best feature of bitcoins that attracts masses is their ability of generating huge profits.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:08:07 PM

Decentralization is the most attractive things bitcoin profit rate is the main thing so that everyone invests in it, bitcoin make people to live an epic and desired life and living standard is enhanced with the help of bitcoin so invest in it to secure your future to live happily and to count yourself in successful persons on earth,
True ownership which is what I described comes from decentralization, after all there were previous attempts to create virtual currencies but as soon as the governments felt it was a threat they immediately shutdown the operations of those virtual currencies something that isn't possible to do against bitcoin.
Official Armor Ceramics

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:12:29 AM

1. Price of bitcoin has been more stable than ever before

2. From a historic perspective the price graph looks very tempting

3. Bitcoin market sentiment is becoming positive
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:35:10 PM

before, all i want in bitcoin is to have bitcoin and just to spend it on some gambling sites just to have fun, but now i have more reason on why do i buy/invest in bitcoin, first i want to have this bitcoin to earn profits by holding it for long period of time, second its like a bank to store youre money in bitcoin wallet and it has very secure features and back up phrases to fully control your money/bitcoin. and last its totally anonymous, you can secure you private info about yourself and do some transactions that never had your identity.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:35:23 PM

I think recently bitcoins are getting more and more popular and it's demand in investors and people are rising which in turn increases bitcoins prices so it is perfect time to invest in them now.Bitcoins volatile market gives them a possibility of huge profits but it's a bit of risk too as predicting bitcoins is hard.The number of bitcoins are limited which is around 21 million  and after all the bitcoins are mined then it's prices would sky rocket.
Indeed he has very sound knowledge about bitcoins and crypto market. If we talk about the advantages of the bitcoins, they are unlimited and it is quite tough to jot down all at one place. The best feature of bitcoins that attracts masses is their ability of generating huge profits.
Like you people said, the foremost reason behind investing in bitcoin is the basic need of money for living in this world and bitcoin can give grand amounts of that within a small duration of time. Other than that, it is the future of currency also and what I like the most about it is, we can make transactions of any size across the world to anyone within few minutes at acceptable rates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: