Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:54:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Three reasons to invest in Bitcoin  (Read 7554 times)
Ardenoss

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:25:37 PM

First as an investment, because definitely bitcoin isn't known and understood by everyone in the world so that it becomes a distinct advantage for me. Second, I can make money for short term. take advantage from trading or related activities. And thirdly, with bitcoin i can send money to my friends who are in Asia quickly and cheaply.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:39:02 PM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.
Apart from 1. Future currency 2. Faster to transfer 3. Investors recommended as best platform.
It is the fastest way to invest at the beginning and making profits very soon. This can be understand by present generation and it magnify them to invest here for more money. Nobody needs to push them. It is very simple and interesting.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:51:29 PM

1) Higher ROI over time compared to other investing options

2) Safety first and holding private key is second to none.

3)Future payments will be more adopted than today.
There are so many reasons which can easily convince anyone in order to make up his mind for investing in bitcoin. The best reason above all is that it is decentralized in nature and you need to not to pay even a single penny in the form of tax to the government. Secondly, the way its market price is increasing is an indication of this thing that investing in bitcoin can make you very much rich.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:21:39 PM

1. I think it is truly international and can facilitate payments globally without jurisdictional restrictions. 2. It is decentralized and free from governmental control, interference and snooping. 3. It's transaction fees are less and very competitive compared to other fiat payment processors. 4. It's the best investment opportunity currently and people who invest in short to medium to long term are really benefiting from it's consistent  growth
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:27:16 PM

Very good question, I would like to see why people from bitcointalk invest in bitcoin their money which i probably approve.
In my opinion:
- bitcoin usually increase
- bitcoin is the first and the most popular crpto currency
- only 21 m pieces
So try to have at least 1.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:08:43 PM

i am able to gamble with it at home and also buy games online. I used to build websites for clients and with bitcoin i purchased several VPS servers online for my work. It is a means through which i receive payments for my freelance jobs also, the points can go on and on...
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:32:44 AM

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin, and for me here are the three reason why we should invest on bitcoin, first and for most their are large and growing number of companies that take bitcoin in exchange for products, this is a sign that bitcoin will expand in our economy in the near future, second the price of bitcoin was extremely rising fast, this is one of the best opportunity for investors spend there money in bitcoin, and lastly they have no many requirements to invest in bitcoin all you need is equipment like internet connection and wisdom of seeking knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:43:05 AM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.
Well bitcoin is the best investment I encounter entire my life because of the convenience and easiness to profit. Bitcoin is the best storage you have with your money itis secured and you have also strong assurance because of the longness and great potential in the future of bitcoin. Bitcoin itself is investment you need only to turn your money to bitcoin and watch the price become more higher.
choirunn

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:53:48 AM

Source here.

the reason for bitcoin investment is very easy
1. its bitcoin supply is very limited and demand is very much.
2. everyone does not yet know what bitcoin is and the benefits of having bitcoin.
3. from 2009 to 2017 this bitcoin price is more expensive and very expensive
for investors it is a huge advantage if you follow it.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:04:53 AM

1. Already proved market relevance and growth potential.
2. Wide adaptation - transactions, retail, etc.
3. Media spotlight - in the future buzz about BTC will only grow, same as its price.

Buy now and HODL Smiley
Wide adaptation is getting crazy daily and I believe this is just tiny to what we are going to see in coming years. The level at which the adoption is going is getting massive and it amused me recently when I discovered a country in the south pacific that is accepting bitcoin for citizenship.

These are some of the news and development that would keep generating more interest and make more people to want to be a part of the early future.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:29:04 AM

My main reason for choosing bitcoin as an investment is as follows:
1. the most profitable investment of any kind
2. a very high level of security compared to banks
3. anonymous, so free to use for anything.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:58:31 AM

Source here.

Actually there are many alesan to invest bitcoin but if only in 3 asks I will give her reason
1. bitcoin is a digital currency whose supply is limited and has a lot of demand for the market
2. bitcoin prices tend to be cheap
3. the benefits of bitcoin are not known to everyone
it's a good reason to reference investors to invest in bitcoin.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:51:58 PM

For the number one– higher Return on Investment– I would say completely, cause bitcoin is the best asset one can invest on. And for the number 2, I’m also I’m support of that, though not all wallets gives users total access to their private keys. For the last point– I don’t think so.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:54:15 PM

For the number one– higher Return on Investment– I would say completely, cause bitcoin is the best asset one can invest on. And for the number 2, I’m also I’m support of that, though not all wallets gives users total access to their private keys. For the last point– I don’t think so.
to date, Bitcoin provides an opportunity not only to make good money, but also to invest its funds in Bitcoin, save and increase its fortune. But so far, there is still such an opportunity, it is to avoid paying taxes.
Kompodd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:01:40 PM

to date, Bitcoin provides an opportunity not only to make good money, but also to invest its funds in Bitcoin, save and increase its fortune. But so far, there is still such an opportunity, it is to avoid paying taxes.

Bitcoin has too many different advantages, thanks to which people love it. But the three reasons why I invest in bitcoin are:
1. Constant price increase
2. The price grows constantly
3. Bitcoin always rises in price Grin Grin Grin

TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:05:20 PM

The reason I invest bitcoin is:
1. future payment system
2. very profitable
3. faster and cheaper transactions
The last point I think is the most important. Everything thanks to bitcoin is based on payments and wallet on the internet, which is what causes the development of its popularity.

webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:48:55 PM

Yes three reasons to invest in bitcoin..a great job and investment for jobless people..answers to all our finances..gaining and profitable for brighter future Kiss Smiley
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:58:44 PM

Yes three reasons to invest in bitcoin..a great job and investment for jobless people..answers to all our finances..gaining and profitable for brighter future Kiss Smiley
I think a lot of treasons are there which compel us to choose bitcon and invest money here. But still if i will choose the three then the first is that bitocin is a safe investment, second bitcoin is a profitable investment and the third is that bitcoin is the future currency terefore we need to given more support to bitcoin so that peole may get awarness about bitcoin as soon as possible.
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:25:37 AM

Source here.

Probably, those are the reason why i also love to visit this forum. To learn and know the effects or usage of BTC. To update about BTC and someday to earn a btc,to learn how to trade,to invest and save for the better future.

ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:38:09 AM

Bitcoin is now one of the online investments where you can start with small amount and turn that into larger amount fast. It's safe and easy tranfer to cash.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: