Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:54:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Three reasons to invest in Bitcoin  (Read 7554 times)
ongels

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:12:23 AM

Three reasons to invest bitcoin:

It is fast in terms of processing transaction,
It is decentralized,
Less tax, and profitable
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:07:28 AM

1. Easy and Not Difficult. This bitcoin investment has advantages or plus value of ease of running it. Bitcoin investment is fairly easy because it can be done remotely (online) from wherever investors are. Just by turning on your computer or smartphone and internet network, then you are ready to run this investment.
2. Minimum deposit, bitcoin investment does not have to be in large quantities. Minimum Rp.100.000, - can already do Trasaksi in Bitcoin. Deposit the greater the profit also More.
3. Bitcoin is Global. no Bitcoin used in just 1 country is definitely used in some countries. Because basically Bitcoin as a means of payment across the country. It can expand the currency market itself to encourage a growth in value supported by increasing demand.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:14:15 AM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.
I can give many reasons to invest in bitcoins but to give three I say..  First it's a easy source, on a very low investment you can make a bitcoin by mining it. You don't need a big investment.
Second it's now global,  even country people are involved in it.  People are recognising it's potential and many big investors also investing in it. Its like that with small investment you can earn maximum.  Like quadrupled of your investment you can earn.
Third it's easy and fast. Online transactions of money from one country to another consumes so much time. But with bitcoin it easy.  No need of any banks.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:27:23 AM

Bitcoin is now one of the online investments where you can start with small amount and turn that into larger amount fast. It's safe and easy tranfer to cash.
This is legit one of the online investments now. I start on bitcoin without investing anything. I know about bitcoin since 2012 and go lilow because im too young that time and then come back again this late 2016 and earn bitcoin without any investment of money all I do is signature campaign and also selling my services to the people who will pay me through bitcoin. bitcoin is being so popular and also in demand right now so investing right now is the best reason if you want to be rich.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:02:52 AM

Yes three reasons to invest in bitcoin..a great job and investment for jobless people..answers to all our finances..gaining and profitable for brighter future Kiss Smiley
My main reason why i join and invest bitcoin is for financial purposes. It increase unemployment with bigger income. Less stress and effort but higher amount gain for savings.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:04:50 AM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.
I can give many reasons to invest in bitcoins but to give three I say..  First it's a easy source, on a very low investment you can make a bitcoin by mining it. You don't need a big investment.
Second it's now global,  even country people are involved in it.  People are recognising it's potential and many big investors also investing in it. Its like that with small investment you can earn maximum.  Like quadrupled of your investment you can earn.
Third it's easy and fast. Online transactions of money from one country to another consumes so much time. But with bitcoin it easy.  No need of any banks.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:39:56 AM

Source here.

I can give many reasons to invest in bitcoins but to give three I say..  First it's a easy source, on a very low investment you can make a bitcoin by mining it. You don't need a big investment.
Second it's now global,  even country people are involved in it.  People are recognising it's potential and many big investors also investing in it. Its like that with small investment you can earn maximum.  Like quadrupled of your investment you can earn.
Third it's easy and fast. Online transactions of money from one country to another consumes so much time. But with bitcoin it easy.  No need of any banks.
Bitcoin is an all in one currency because you can use bitcoin to transact different kind of things like for payments for the goods that you bought or if you want to just send a money in form of bitcoin to the family or to your loved ones and bitcoin can also become an opportunity where you can use it to invest your money and let your money sit in bitcoin for long years and you will just earn enormous amount of money in the future.
r1nd3m1r4

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:59:55 AM

1.Bitcoin is not a flat income that offers a percentage percentage per month. Because the fluctuations in value are determined by the increase and decrease in the number of demand and supply in the market. Many rich people in the world are created from this price boom. They buy cheaply and sell it with many times more expensive.
2. Tax-free Bitcoin. Unlike land and property taxed, Bitcoin is not taxed. With this situation of course you will be more profitable and invest.
3. If you want to do business Bitcoin there are two factors that make Bitcoin potentially have a price increase. The first factor is system marketing and the second factor is market demand.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:22:28 AM

3 reasons why I'm investing bitcoin are:
1. the most profitable investment than anything else
2. decentralization so it all depends on the market
3. safe, compared to us save money in the bank
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:20:32 PM

I think another reason to invest in bitcoin is the power of the brand. This is more of a reason to invest in bitcoin versus other cryptos.

Google was not the first search engine but, at some point, it became the number one in the world and some people say that that could happen to bitcoin. I think it is unlikely that will happen because it is open-source and whatever advantages other coins might have can be implemented into bitcoin. It can lose some market due to competitors but action can be taken and bitcoin has the most powerful brand, like Coca-Cola.

This is correct, if you were to ask around for the name of a coin to random people in the street that know nothing about crypto, I will say that most will not be able to name a coin, but for those that can, most of the time they are going to say bitcoin which show to us the advantage that bitcoin has over all the other altcoins in the world.
This clearly shows how much popular bitcoin is. The popularity graph of bitcoin is continuously rising and it could be easily observed from the number of users increased in the last couple of months. Bitcoin is the leader of digital currencies and the amazing increase in its values has surprised all economist around the globe. We need to keep buying bitcoin if we want a luxurious future.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:55:24 PM

Demand for Bitcoin is increasing  which is increasing it's price at a very fast rate . It is deflational in nature due to which we can say it's price will surely rise in future .So we can say it has a bright and positive future. It's rising price is making it the best investment plan of all time which will provide huge profits in short period of time. These are some reasons due to which we should invest in Bitcoin.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:08:01 PM

here's my three reasons why to invest in BTC:

1. It will be the future of money - even Bill Gates said so
2. BTC is Decentralized - that way there's no central point to turn it off, no authority handles it.
3. Fast Transaction - cheap and almost free transaction in a safe and secure way.

-Honorable mention - PROFIT!

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:05:21 PM

You don't need to explain anyone why to invest in btc when the price was low people were trying to find more and more reasons so that the price could be increased now daily millions are purchasing so even if someone invest a thousand dollars it won't effect the price at all.
All you have to do is to make them realise their mistake by updating them whenever the price increases.
Bitcoin is still risky investment for some people, we should not blame them, the bad accedents that affected Bitcoin like the collapse of Mt.Gox caused this situation, although Bitcoin is stronger now, but not all people think the same way.
I quite agree with you. However, I believe that everyone investing in something should understand the risk involved in any of their investment. The MT Gox thing was a really huge one and it really affected so many people but it is understandable after all so many people still stood their ground irrespective.

Also, like you said, the market today is incomparable to what we had in the past when a little FUD would have caused a huge blow, but now, hands keep getting stronger and people are gradually knowing the importance of the community and the fact that the support will keep growing no matter what.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:17:05 PM

Demand for Bitcoin is increasing  which is increasing it's price at a very fast rate . It is deflational in nature due to which we can say it's price will surely rise in future .So we can say it has a bright and positive future. It's rising price is making it the best investment plan of all time which will provide huge profits in short period of time. These are some reasons due to which we should invest in Bitcoin.

Right. Just imagine how it grew from just within 1000$ december last year to now. The pace is crazy. And that's even with challenges from several sectors that are against crypto. If you've invested in bitcoin at the start of this year, you'll have your money multiplied four times its initial amount. That's what interests a lot of people into investing in bitcoin

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:17:38 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 03:28:46 PM by DIMKAZDS

Source here.

the three reasons to invest in bitcoins are -
1.safe and secure investment :investment made in bitcoin is 100 percent safe as bitcoin is gaining more and more popularity everyday. the chances of loss are very less when you invest in bitcoins.

2. faster rate of growth: bitcoin has shown tremendous amount of growth in the past and same can be expected from it in the future.it is one of the worlds fastest growing investments .

3. high potential: even after such a high price , you can still expect more as bitcoin still has a lot of potential to grow.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:23:47 PM

1. Price of bitcoin has been more stable than ever before

2. From a historic perspective the price graph looks very tempting

3. Bitcoin market sentiment is becoming positive
That number 2 is what has really brought a whole lot of people into the crypto world. Looking at the price of bitcoin from the start and using it to gauge what it could become in the future is one tempting thing that cannot be overlooked. The adoption is getting huge daily, support is coming in stronger than before and all these things compels one to want to invest the more.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:32:56 PM

They have very interesting reasons, however, for me the three reasons to invest are simple. First, it is very easy and convenient to use. Second, there is security and assurance. Last is the fact that it's value keeps on increasing.

I invested in bitcoin only for the third point because Bitcoin dynamic prices give more chances to earn money by trading.
Unless we want to lie to ourselves. In as much as most of us keep claiming that bitcoin is a currency to be spent, no one ever wants to miss the chance of having to spend all they have and start coming back in later when the value is huge which eventually amounts to regret of not holding in the first place.

We cannot forget the fact that demand is largely increasing and that means more hands and more value. I sure would not want to give that up for anything yet until we are sure that yes, it is the right time to start spending for daily needs without huge volatility.
esatceza

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:02:52 PM

Three reasons for me to invest in Bitcoin are:
- High profitability, potential for development
- Accounts are decentralized, secure and secure
- Global transaction only with internet connection

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:58:27 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 05:38:43 AM by Epimetheus

Three reasons for me to invest in Bitcoin are:
- High profitability, potential for development
- Accounts are decentralized, secure and secure
- Global transaction only with internet connection
The reasons for me investing in bitcoin are:
- It is having the highest possible growth rate and I don't think that any other investment can provide a better growth rate than bitcoin.
- There can't be any downtimes like what happen many a times in the bank's websites when we have to do transactions.
- There isn't any extra fees required to pay for overseas transaction, all you have to pay is a dollar or 2 unlike the banks where they charge an x amount of percentage from the transaction amount.
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:23:29 PM

They have very interesting reasons, however, for me the three reasons to invest are simple. First, it is very easy and convenient to use. Second, there is security and assurance. Last is the fact that it's value keeps on increasing.

I invested in bitcoin only for the third point because Bitcoin dynamic prices give more chances to earn money by trading.
Unless we want to lie to ourselves. In as much as most of us keep claiming that bitcoin is a currency to be spent, no one ever wants to miss the chance of having to spend all they have and start coming back in later when the value is huge which eventually amounts to regret of not holding in the first place.

We cannot forget the fact that demand is largely increasing and that means more hands and more value. I sure would not want to give that up for anything yet until we are sure that yes, it is the right time to start spending for daily needs without huge volatility.
Bitcoin is really doing well since it had started and it has gained huge amount of popularity among people of all age groups and which has lead to increased usage of the bitcoin. I really think that bitcoin is a bless to the society.
The three reasons to invest in bitcoin are
1) bitcoin is totally secure, so there is I fear of theft. Unlike cash which can be easily stolen.
2) bitcoin is a global form of currency, so it can be accessed from anywhere around the world and it frees us from the hassles of currency exchange also  bitcoin can have easy and fast transactions.
3) bitcoin price keeps on fluctuating and since it has begun it is increasing. So your money increases in value.
These three reasons are because of which it is a good idea to invest in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: