Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:50:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Three reasons to invest in Bitcoin  (Read 7554 times)
dekafee79

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:48:12 PM

1. I think it is truly international and can facilitate payments globally without jurisdictional restrictions. 2. It is decentralized and free from governmental control, interference and snooping. 3. It's transaction fees are less and very competitive compared to other fiat payment processors. 4. It's the best investment opportunity currently and people who invest in short to medium to long term are really benefiting from it's consistent  growth

Because decentralized, no one will ask to pay taxes and fees in all the money we earn from bitcoin. Being decentralized and high prices make bitcoin more attractive by most investors. This will make them more profitable because bitcoin prices continue to increase
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

1. I think it is truly international and can facilitate payments globally without jurisdictional restrictions. 2. It is decentralized and free from governmental control, interference and snooping. 3. It's transaction fees are less and very competitive compared to other fiat payment processors. 4. It's the best investment opportunity currently and people who invest in short to medium to long term are really benefiting from it's consistent  growth

Because decentralized, no one will ask to pay taxes and fees in all the money we earn from bitcoin. Being decentralized and high prices make bitcoin more attractive by most investors. This will make them more profitable because bitcoin prices continue to increase
Another advantage is that bitcoin transactions are completely anonymous and private. Unlike in payments through bank, where the transactions can be tracked and identified, bitcoin transactions cannot be identified. Also, bitcoin transactions are very fast if compared to banking channels. A bitcoin transaction is as fast an e-mail and can be processed with in 10 minutes. That's why there are people who trust and use bitcoin already in their daily lives.
Hari1123

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.

Another 3 reasons are, Its price is still climbing overall, Previous predictions of bitcoin's impending doom have all been wrong and Bitcoin is being used for real-world purchases.
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:39:27 PM

You have indeed correctly and incorrigibly pointed out the three facts which can never be contended in any form why Bitcoin should be invested in. The reason that made it avoid the middle men unscrupulous efforts, that is the peer to peer in nature based on its Decentralization is even very catchy and intrinsic to me. Those that are still having nothing to do with Bitcoin are either they were naive of its potentiality or they are admitting Panicking due to Bitcoin Volatility which is inevitable.
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:04:17 PM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.
For me the three reasons to invest bitcoin are:
1.The best crypto currency online income
2.The value price will so high and no other can level it
3.It can make us an opportunity to be a millionaire.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:17:26 PM

Why I already invested in bitcoin is that we I send bitcoin everywhere in the world and it's take only few minutes. Person who receive payment don't know who I am , it's completely anonymous. I don't need pay tax on it.  And the best reason for me are that I don't need to have bank account and pays monthly fee for only having opened account.

PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:20:43 PM

The three reasons to invest un bitcoin are first it's very fast profit. Second it is decentralized and last it is untraceable

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:45:33 AM

Source here.

Yeah, you are correct mate. even bitcoin now is popular now all around the world still are many had a doubt into bitcoin. They think it is scam, nevertheless, they still don't know the deepest edge of having bitcoin in our lives now. Because if they will only know the reason why many of the investors are impressed into bitcoin it is because of Decentralization, Security, and Can make you a Millionaires someday.
For many people there is interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in bitcoin.Bitcoin is popular now all around the world so that they are doubt into bitcoin, so i think many investors are lucky and impressed into bitcoin it is because of Decentralization for me that is true. And someday all of using bitcoin can make Billionaire now a day.
There can be different reasons by different people as described here in detail and everyone who wants to invest in bitcoin does it for different reason from the others.

I will quote only one reason of mine and that will be more than sufficient and that is that I have put all of my savings in the bitcoin and I will keep doing it for complete 2018, and I will turn towards my wallet in mid 2019 and then will decide

Whether the decision was right or not.
P.S: Right now my savings have been multiplied by 10

Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:11:18 AM

Such statement is correct. Bitcoin is the heart of all investments today. Given that there is a limited supply I do agree that the value will increase as soon as new new coins are mined or its supply are already depleted. But it several years from now.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:26:30 AM

If you are looking for an investment which can give you profits in short term interval then bitcoin is the best to go.

In terms of currency bitcoin is decentralized so you have the freedom of using the currency as you want.

It is very convenient to use no big information are needed to send money to overseas,the bitcoin address is enough.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:44:34 AM

In my web surfing  or YouTube .we can be lure to invest bitcoin because basically when we analyze the bitcoin and the only way a bitcoin is up to the top because the bitcoin supply of the one limited I not the same as the fiat .the supplying of varies into different aspect to become a  sample of a population and demand of people .so I can that bitcoin is very reasonable for investment yo includes limited supply.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:55:21 AM

Source here.

The reasons above hold and very good ones which makes Bitcoin another lucrative and legitimate asset to invest in. There more reason to attract investors is its decentralized nature which allows holders to take absolute control of their financial transactions without any authoritative third party interference thereby ensuring speedy transactions. The limited number makes it more valuable asset which is not attained on a silver platter. The fact is, whether you believe in Bitcoin or not, it is still making the history.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:00:41 AM

a great deal of reasons are there for bitcoin venture as bitcoin is satisfactory in a ton of nations and it is utilizing for online installment and for purchasing merchandise It is utilizing as a sparing material and making eventual fate of the individual secure and spare it is the snappy administration for paying bills and installment for a ton of thing and the most vital is the cost of the bitcoin is insecure and it is expanding with the time so it is great approach to make benefit
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:53:32 AM

The three reasons I invest in Bitcoin are many who accept bitcoin as an online payment in online shopping, it's easy to trade in bitcoin and the last one in bitcoin is very promising because the price is stable and keeps rising
,,,That's true and I really like your reasons specially the three reasons mentioned in this forum. Actually, a lot of good reasons why we should invest in bitcoin but the three reasons mentioned, it could give an inspiration. Just as appetite comes by eating, so invest brings inspiration.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:03:24 AM

I think the reason is,
1. Bitcoin is much better compared to other coins, because bitcoin has the highest price and is also the main coin in cryptocurrency.
2. Profit generated is much greater even though the purchase price is expensive but the profit in the can be greater if waiting for the right time when will sell.
3. What i think is most special from other coins is the transaction process takes place very quickly and transaction costs are relatively cheap.

That's what i experienced during my investments in bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:04:09 AM

Source here.

Because it is the greatest investment that are existing in this period of time so we vetter invest in them and the second one is they are decentralized which means we really have the freedom in our money and there will be no taxes at all at this stuff. Then the third one it being convenient because we can always convert our bitcoin into a real cash if we needed one so it is much better to have that rather than investing on some scams in the people it is much more legit i think.
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:45:08 AM

These can be worth knowing and sharing about bitcoin as far as information is concern I'm sure when they learn a lot that bitcoin is not all about gaining but is also giving...these also good reason to tell to those who oppose bitcoin that is it fake and  scam.
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

Source here.

Very interesting, I sign these motivations to tell my friends when they ask me!
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

The main reason I invest bitcoin because it is safe, easy and certainly profitable, if not profitable then I will not invest into bitcoin, but I realize that bitcoin invest is also at risk so we should consider carefully before making sure invest in bitcoin.
Melon12

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:05:46 PM

There are many reason to invest in bitcoin,you can trust bitcoin and it also very safe to invest.bitcoin is the faster and cheaper transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: