Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:38:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Three reasons to invest in Bitcoin  (Read 7554 times)
romeo23

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

Here are three reasons why Bitcoin could be a great investment..Number one is instability is good for Bitcoin. In general, political unrest is not good for the stock market -- whose value is tied to established companies that depend on government services, stable financial institutions, a dependable workforce and so on. However, unrest is good for Bitcoin, which is resilient to political unrest because it is not a government-backed currency. There's evidence that recent unrest in Asia contributed to the Bitcoin price surge. If you think the future holds more instability for governments and traditional banks, you might find Bitcoin to  be a compelling investment.Second is it's easy. Investing in Bitcoin in the hope of taking advantage of future price increases is as simple as buying Bitcoin on an online exchange. Bitcoin transactions are subject to few regulatory oversights, which makes transactions fast and headache-free.And the last reason is it's low-cost. Bitcoin exchange fees are minimal -- usually on the order of 0.2% of the value of a transaction. By comparison, U.S. banks usually charge about 3% in fees when you use a credit card to buy something in foreign currency. If you want to speculate on currency, Bitcoin offers a cost-efficient way to do it.... Smiley
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:40:11 PM

I did not invest directly in bitcoin, I invested in equipment for mining. But all the same I, anyway, am an investor in bitcoin.
My three reasons are:
1. The potential of technology blockade is simply huge
2. Decentralized system
3. Limited issue of 21 million coins
We can make investment in bitcoin as mining then it gives us profit but we will have to wait for long time and after the growing price of bitcoin we will have to manage it, bitcoin is highly decentralized currency which is the reason why millions of speculations are being done every month, if you buy bitcoin now and hold for long time and sell later on high amount of profit the gradually you will see your bitcoin investment making you rich without any profit lose, bitcoin is the future making currency.
Heroonnone

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

I agree with writer , bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general - it is our future. It's hard to believe in it, a couple years ago bitcoin price was 200$. I recommend invest in bitcoin now.
nitammys

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:25:57 AM

Having a limited amount makes no sense to me, because no one will get into Bitcoin with the intention holding it forever. Main reason is just to buy and earn money from the profit you will gain when the price rises, after that you sell it off to buyers around. I’m not trying to encourage such way of using Bitcoin, even if I do keep my Bitcoins with intention of using a different way, there are others who still use it the same way. And on gaining mainstream, yes of course that’s true, but the main concern is what are the plans of those that are into this, cause most of them are just a bunch of crazy greedy men who seek for their own selfish desires.
intingko

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:34:34 AM

advantage of Time first  because the key to all this is thinking "long term." If you're nearing retirement age, you need to pull back on the riskier investment options. Second is to choose to invest in companies is to profit by waiting for the value of their investments to grow. The most common way to invest in a company is to buy stock, which represents a portion of ownership in the company.And lastly is the value of the company rises, or as demand for its stock rises,You can likely withstand the riskier investments and ride the ups and downs that are inevitable.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:24:22 AM

Bitcoin has the potential to make you a lot of long term profits if you do long term investment by buying and holding for a while and waiting for the prices to go back up.
Bitcoin puts you in total control of your money and assets and you decide what happens to it at any point in time and no one can dictate to you how to go about your spending.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.
As what exactly comes up to my mind why i'm wanted to inveat bitcoin are:
-Flexibility of value price and anytime the value will rise
-No taxes to pay especially in my country
-Friendly users
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:51:21 AM

1.Number one currency. 2.More benefit 3.More believable.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:02:56 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 06:43:26 PM by Hannahanto

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.

Three reasons behind in investing in bitcoin, it would be more profitable than any other assets like gold, real estate, investing in a bank on a long term savings and etc. We have to wait for a long time to see profits when we invest in above assets and the profit would be very low when compared to bitcoin profit. We can get both short and long term profit in bitcoin. The transaction is very fast and it is more safe and secure.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:07:30 AM

than I just keep my money in the bank, I better invest my money in bitcoin. I can benefit if bitcoin prices go up. but if the bitcoin price goes down, I keep it because my main goal is to save money. and I'm sure, bitcoin is safe.
bitcoin investment is definitely profitable, but we must be patient, because i think btc investment is a long-term investment and we will benefit for children and grandchildren later

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
darel

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:11:54 AM

Investing bitcoin is very good in my opinion, although currently bitcoin is experiencing price decline, but do not close the possibility of bitcoin price in the future will rise again essentially if bitcoin investing of course we are ready with risk for example price decline in the future.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:20:52 AM

Source here.

The 3 mentioned by you OP are the biggest reasons why one should invest into bitcoin now. That being said, I think it not enough just to convince others to invest into bitcoin too, since there are many skeptical people out there who will ask more questions when they heard these reasons and they will still doubt it but either way it is their loss for not investing if bitcoin had gone up again.
i believe that people outside cryptocurrency must not be convinced or must not be encouraged by us,instead let them seek for our community's advantage and benefits ..in what way?by letting them see how e get the advantages of being here,in this sense they will ask us personally hot the process and fundamental of being cryptonians.isnt it simple nd reliable than asking them one by one and after your effort is nonsense because all they see is the negativity of this?
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:54:34 AM

Source here.

The 3 mentioned by you OP are the biggest reasons why one should invest into bitcoin now. That being said, I think it not enough just to convince others to invest into bitcoin too, since there are many skeptical people out there who will ask more questions when they heard these reasons and they will still doubt it but either way it is their loss for not investing if bitcoin had gone up again.
i believe that people outside cryptocurrency must not be convinced or must not be encouraged by us,instead let them seek for our community's advantage and benefits ..in what way?by letting them see how e get the advantages of being here,in this sense they will ask us personally hot the process and fundamental of being cryptonians.isnt it simple nd reliable than asking them one by one and after your effort is nonsense because all they see is the negativity of this?
You have a point and that is one of the most common scenario that is happening. When we are putting a lot of attention for promoting bitcoin and it ends up going for telling or sharing it to a lot of people then there is a high possibility that our effort will be useless because they will always think that you are telling them a scam investment. It is better if we let them come to bitcoin and assist them because that is a proof that they are really interested.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:07:55 PM

Source here.

You have a point and that is one of the most common scenario that is happening. When we are putting a lot of attention for promoting bitcoin and it ends up going for telling or sharing it to a lot of people then there is a high possibility that our effort will be useless because they will always think that you are telling them a scam investment. It is better if we let them come to bitcoin and assist them because that is a proof that they are really interested.

The three simple reasons for me why we should invest in bitcoin is that, first it is decentralized which means no political power may intervene the transaction;second, is that it is volatile therefore you have control over your investment whether you will hold it for a while or sell it when the price rise up and lastly it is secured and may last longer term without interest charge compare in banks who give charges when you are below of your average daily balance.

zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:42:15 PM

For me,the three main reasons why we should invest in bitcoin is that,it is the replace of fiat in the future,and second is that bitcoin is easy to transact and the third is bitcoin is very valuable and profitable.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
wolfgang56

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:00:51 PM

Source here.

I think as long as that three factors are not falling bitcoin will still remain and many people will still invest of it especially when it already gain people's trust because as you can see there are many people who became rich when they enter the bitcoin world.

horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:08:45 PM

Source here.

I think as long as that three factors are not falling bitcoin will still remain and many people will still invest of it especially when it already gain people's trust because as you can see there are many people who became rich when they enter the bitcoin world.
indeed it is bound by trust. and confidence in bitcoin is influenced by news, now, there is a lot of negative news going on, so the btc price is falling down, this is happen because many investors are selling their btc

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:31:31 PM

It is gaining mainstream credibility– that’s already an enough reason for you to invest in cryptocurrency. I don’t really think the last point is making any sense at all. Yes there is a limited amount if Bitcoin, which is 21 million, but that doesn’t mean that it won’t be enough… Nobody invests with the intention of holding their Bitcoin forever, you will always sell to make profit sometimes or maybe for some other reasons. By the way, investment is not even meant for everyone, it’s all about choice and those who wants to be into it.
handsomes

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:47:43 PM

First reason is because the bitcoin is high value increase or decrease its okay we will manage and get a profit second very fast transaction do not like work job  third I doing this job because I make money for everyday financial so investing is the best.
isetter

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:50:18 PM

I do not need three reasons to decide to invest in Bitcoin. The only reason I wanted to invest in Bitcoin was that Bitcoin made a profit on price increases. And those who are investing have the same thoughts as me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: