Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:53:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 [652] 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:52:34 AM

coin's dead? the developers abandoned her?

no dude, keep holding and buy more, dev is preparing kucoin introduction 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:55:44 PM

To be honest. I have to tell you guys that this project is a Scam. Abi18 is the scammer. He cheated many investors when he first created ETHD coin. After listing on some exchanges. He kept cheating many investors by forcing every one to swap old ETHD coin to new Erc20 token. Therefore he could sell those old coins on exchanges. He made some funnies promises likewise: New exchanges, road map, new website. Suddenly, one guy called New ETHD dev told us that Abi18 was dead? Lol. So forget this scam thread.

you are a genius, 6 months after , you come here and, used your smart brain, and concluded ethdark is a scam. Genius of the year

You are so stubborn and stupid. Open your eyes and read all comments in this thread. And you will have your all answers. The level of your stupidity is unbelievable. While everyone trying to dump this shit coin and you keep telling new investors that Ethd is a good coin. Lmao. What you see is what you get,
There will be no more update of this coin. So i advise everyone must stay away for your own benefits.
item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

To be honest. I have to tell you guys that this project is a Scam. Abi18 is the scammer. He cheated many investors when he first created ETHD coin. After listing on some exchanges. He kept cheating many investors by forcing every one to swap old ETHD coin to new Erc20 token. Therefore he could sell those old coins on exchanges. He made some funnies promises likewise: New exchanges, road map, new website. Suddenly, one guy called New ETHD dev told us that Abi18 was dead? Lol. So forget this scam thread.

you are a genius, 6 months after , you come here and, used your smart brain, and concluded ethdark is a scam. Genius of the year

You are so stubborn and stupid. Open your eyes and read all comments in this thread. And you will have your all answers. The level of your stupidity is unbelievable. While everyone trying to dump this shit coin and you keep telling new investors that Ethd is a good coin. Lmao. What you see is what you get,
There will be no more update of this coin. So i advise everyone must stay away for your own benefits.

omfg , you are the stupidiest idiot ive seen on bitcointalk lol ... the guy easyrika was joking about how dumb you are , and your answer show how really dumb you are lol ..
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

please , tell me you are trolling :DDD
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:20:07 PM

ETHD still have $30K daily volume, some investor still buy ETHD and hope one day let them become millionaires, but I already sold all my ETHD when price $1  Grin

bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:47:31 PM

Lol, so many of us have been posting here, warning others about this scam for months on end. Like I said a dozen times, the "dev" was dumping hundreds of thousands of coins on the exchanges every week. That is not normal behavior.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:10:02 PM

Lol, so many of us have been posting here, warning others about this scam for months on end. Like I said a dozen times, the "dev" was dumping hundreds of thousands of coins on the exchanges every week. That is not normal behavior.

At the dev sell hundreds of thousands of coins have been warned but many people still support him. Now everyone knows it is scam but they still try to maintain the price of this coin.
Slysingtuk12

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:42:51 PM

If I could get rid of this coin at a small loss I would but it's down so much may as well wait and hope. Not much hope though unless something new happens
billtr1

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:40:28 PM

coin's dead? the developers abandoned her?
I think so,dev's last active month ago

0xBA2088f72b61afC497f0dF7d6B0f174899b36E3F
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:40:01 PM

If I could get rid of this coin at a small loss I would but it's down so much may as well wait and hope. Not much hope though unless something new happens

No need to hope anymore, dev already left the project after made a lot of profit, ETHD already tag as scam project and just a pump and dump coins, my suggestion is sold your holding or don't buy in anymore , you can do that if you don't care your $$$$

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

No need to hope anymore, dev already left the project after made a lot of profit, ETHD already tag as scam project and just a pump and dump coins, my suggestion is sold your holding or don't buy in anymore , you can do that if you don't care your $$$$
I think so and in the telegram channel its already abandoned a few supporters only. Im holding what i won in the raffle? and im not going to sell i love this kind of shitcoins a pump and dump and an easy money.
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:27:54 PM

The same thing happened to me as well but I decided to let go of my ETHD tokens which left me with the small but totally regainable loss.

So just don't wait too long

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:39:52 PM

Is this over then? I remember getting in at around $0.5 before the big pump and sold it all off...
Too much ETHD fake twitter airdrop sign up forms and token swaps to keep up with.
It was good while it lasted though!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:47:51 PM

i need more trannings on how to buy and sell bitcoins and how to fill airdrop
BlackGod

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:03:52 AM

The whole event and topic of Ethereum Dark is becoming almost to foul to read about. This has nothing to do about the currency, only those who stalk and ruin it slowly. I don't even want someone to be able to hold ETHD, if they can't fully grasp the very basics of life.

The very basics are to be kind and thoughtful during a time when something this important is being pressured during a critical stage in it's development.
the_thing

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

The whole event and topic of Ethereum Dark is becoming almost to foul to read about. This has nothing to do about the currency, only those who stalk and ruin it slowly. I don't even want someone to be able to hold ETHD, if they can't fully grasp the very basics of life.

The very basics are to be kind and thoughtful during a time when something this important is being pressured during a critical stage in it's development.

Dude, there is no development going on in the project the developer has long abandoned the project, and I don't think he is ever coming back.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
demoncity

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:47:04 PM

Dev's gone . Hope some potential devs can take and recover ethd in future .
Melody Jelly

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

Dude, there is no development going on in the project the developer has long abandoned the project, and I don't think he is ever coming back.
The EthereumDark community is pretty large. And I've no idea why the price already down back to 0.25 usd?? Anyone still believe in this coin?
the_thing

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:17:43 AM

The EthereumDark community is pretty large. And I've no idea why the price already down back to 0.25 usd?? Anyone still believe in this coin?

The community has lost all the trust in dev because of his constant dumps that's the reason price is continuously tanking.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:57:07 AM

Dev's gone . Hope some potential devs can take and recover ethd in future .

Our team prepares ISO, during which the tokens of the smart contract will be sold with the following characteristics:
1. Anonymity (on the platform of Ephireum)
2. Gradual destruction of tokens to a certain limit
3. Cross chain swapping

Looks like your dev wanted it?
Pages: « 1 ... 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 [652] 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: