Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:09:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 [660] 661 662 663 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:35:25 AM

The newbie accounts flooding this now is becoming a problem ... please dev change the requirements for the airdrop to Jr. Member as like this too many people will abuse it.
Newbies ALSO want to join airdrops !

There is no more airdrops.... move on and let this thread die

The thread will never die if more people want this coin, maybe the majority owner of this coin can do something for this coin. Make it alive again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:41:56 AM

The newbie accounts flooding this now is becoming a problem ... please dev change the requirements for the airdrop to Jr. Member as like this too many people will abuse it.

The thread will never die if more people want this coin, maybe the majority owner of this coin can do something for this coin. Make it alive again.

If a reputable team develops it, that's possible. But they will not do that silly thing, they will release new coin and develop it, the effect will be much better.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:34:58 PM

there will be nothing more dude, dev ran away with keys, and with money, what do you expect Huh
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:11:28 PM

If a reputable team develops it, that's possible. But they will not do that silly thing, they will release new coin and develop it, the effect will be much better.
This coin is no more the dev not use his talent or skills in a much good thing. Imagine how this coin have a big crowd of peoples around and the dev can use his own funds to hire some team member in addition to this ethd then they can make it even simpler but having such a use in blockchain technology. But he much focus on the money he scammed many people who believe on him. The big potential was been all nothing and useless because of the devs greediness.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:58:12 AM

I have read about them already. They are really good coins. Besides you can add some more coins to your list like SciDex. And there is a great opportunity to win some good SciTokens for yourself. Try @SciDexOfficial.
What? Did you really read about this coin and found it really good Grin? You do not know anything about it and just want to advertise for SciDex. I doubt your purpose.
Pipshunter

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:15:07 AM

This coin is no more the dev not use his talent or skills in a much good thing. Imagine how this coin have a big crowd of peoples around and the dev can use his own funds to hire some team member in addition to this ethd then they can make it even simpler but having such a use in blockchain technology. But he much focus on the money he scammed many people who believe on him. The big potential was been all nothing and useless because of the devs greediness.

You want to know what, abi18 contact me in telegram I don't know what he want.
Before you ask me how he have my contacts, before I was one of his telegram admin. Well technically he still owed me money thou.
He said he was broke now. Can't afford to pay me.im still curious why he looking for me Mhmmmmmmm.
Rapidement

Activity: 103
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:41:30 PM

I wish that all you could have got out of this project when it was in the dollar amounts.
It was just a copy and paste job from a stupid, stubborn, scam artist. Now he doesnt have to work a day in his life anymore, because you guys helped him get-rich-quick.
Crypto is becoming the easiest way to pull off an untraceable get-rich-quick-scheme.

If you guys want a real project where the devs can be contacted, look into Folm Coin (FLM) and Bitcore (BTX). These are two really good projects coming up with big moves this year.
Be sure to look into the BTXM coming forward from BTX.
Pipshunter

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:05:38 AM

I wish that all you could have got out of this project when it was in the dollar amounts.
It was just a copy and paste job from a stupid, stubborn, scam artist. Now he doesnt have to work a day in his life anymore, because you guys helped him get-rich-quick.
Crypto is becoming the easiest way to pull off an untraceable get-rich-quick-scheme.

If you guys want a real project where the devs can be contacted, look into Folm Coin (FLM) and Bitcore (BTX). These are two really good projects coming up with big moves this year.

So you come here to promote others shitcoin? What the difference 3 of those then ethereumdark?
The name so copycat. No vision no originality
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:43:50 PM

So you come here to promote others shitcoin? What the difference 3 of those then ethereumdark?
The name so copycat. No vision no originality

Well ain't that a bitch ? Count me in as a holder for now.

Baking my own bread and everything..

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
fadzinator

Activity: 372
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:06:41 PM

until now they are still waiting for the aidrop?
it's done..
The dev dies with the project..

NBA ALL-Stars 2020 Ending: Prize Ledger Nano S https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5219524.0
Civic Wallet Launch Give Away http://bit.ly/iwantmycivic
Earn 5% Cashback in trading fee with Binance: bit.ly/iwantmybinance
Get Free Bitcoin per Hour and Earn Passively http://bit.ly/getmyfreebitcoin
Terra_Anon

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:48:51 PM

My Brother still has the ETHD that he received from the airdrop. Up to this point he still have it. Really looking forward about the said project.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:41:44 PM

My Brother still has the ETHD that he received from the airdrop. Up to this point he still have it. Really looking forward about the said project.

You still think the project will be built?

The develop already gone long time ago, if your brother still have the token, then good for him. He can hold it forever but he really shouldn't hope for anything from it. The only reason perhaps why its still not delisted on cryptopia is because the owner  hasn't dumped his thousands of it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:57:10 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 06:42:07 PM by Easteregg69

Sold again. Cryptopia went from high risk to criminal today.

To much of a risk.

For fck sake i still have a shitloads of unsellables hanging there now. Remember the good old days with a nice doge market and no minimums.. (And miss candy going: "You just buy a little of every coin and you will be fine") Today is one endless list of lies, delisting and "shopkeeper ethics" that sums up to what looks like jail time in the long run.

Jail is no fun. I have tried that. Only great thing to say about it is that one gets out again. After having smoked so much pot that one can't smell if his hair is on fire.

Got a good price for it ;-)

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
margoslend

Activity: 396
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:43:02 AM

is still this thread is alive and people still have hope? I participated from the very beginning of this project, but like many missed the moment of a good price and left the project with a minimum amount. but it was a lesson for me, some cries about flying to the moon, I just don't believe it now, guys bury this coin, there's a lot of new stuff ahead.
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:59:11 AM

When is time to buy?
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:04:20 AM

Marketcap 103k  usd. And they had 7 mln marketcap. Its fallen in ~70 times. Project already died after swap from coins to tokens.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
billtr1

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:58:00 AM

When is time to buy?
It is scam dev and dead project.Why buy?

0xBA2088f72b61afC497f0dF7d6B0f174899b36E3F
Samthehero

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:17:16 AM

Yeah, why would anyone take over this dead project. Much better to develop a new one. That is why this will stay dead.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

Yeah, why would anyone take over this dead project. Much better to develop a new one. That is why this will stay dead.

That just is just disappointing lol

I have  been wondering whether the new coin named ETH private that just been announced recently is connected to this ETHD. ITs doing an ICO but didn't have any dashboard at all. The developer just want investors to sent their  eth to an address and that just it. This is it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4392734

And he locked hi  thread.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Samthehero

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:28:17 AM

That just is just disappointing lol

I have  been wondering whether the new coin named ETH private that just been announced recently is connected to this ETHD. ITs doing an ICO but didn't have any dashboard at all. The developer just want investors to sent their  eth to an address and that just it. This is it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4392734

And he locked hi  thread.

You could be right on that one, sounds a lot like ETHD. LOL. Best to avoid it.
Pages: « 1 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 [660] 661 662 663 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: