Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:27:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 [662] 663 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
cryptocab

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:33:02 PM

Ah the memories. This was my first ever profit-taking experience in crypto and it was beautiful. I went for it as I felt the hype would provide a good pump alone, I invested knowing it was a scam but knowing there was good profit potential. I got in around $0.68 and sold half around $1.50 and the rest at $3 for a very tidy return, I thought it would only run to $2 maximum!

And there was me thinking it was newbies that made the mistakes of investing in scams. A vital lesson learnt for those wanting quick profits who didn't make it:
If it looks like a scam, the price moves like a scam, and sounds like a scam, then it's probably is a scam (think quacking duck)
That and never chase profits, losing money in this project is the result of jumping on a moving train (you're likely to get heard)

I mean common, there was no whitepaper, it was run by a kid, and someone wasn't even using spell checker! The fact that naive people pumped the price to a $5 million evaluation says a lot about the state (and sanity) of the cryptocurrency community. Just because BitcoinDark had reached $200 million by then, doesn't mean it was going anywhere.

Sorry to put it blunty, but people best learn from their mistakes. By the looks of the current market, this could of saved you a lot more money in the long-term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:17:26 AM

Ah the memories. This was my first ever profit-taking experience in crypto and it was beautiful. I went for it as I felt the hype would provide a good pump alone, I invested knowing it was a scam but knowing there was good profit potential. I got in around $0.68 and sold half around $1.50 and the rest at $3 for a very tidy return, I thought it would only run to $2 maximum!

And there was me thinking it was newbies that made the mistakes of investing in scams. A vital lesson learnt for those wanting quick profits who didn't make it:
If it looks like a scam, the price moves like a scam, and sounds like a scam, then it's probably is a scam (think quacking duck)
That and never chase profits, losing money in this project is the result of jumping on a moving train (you're likely to get heard)

I mean common, there was no whitepaper, it was run by a kid, and someone wasn't even using spell checker! The fact that naive people pumped the price to a $5 million evaluation says a lot about the state (and sanity) of the cryptocurrency community. Just because BitcoinDark had reached $200 million by then, doesn't mean it was going anywhere.

Sorry to put it blunty, but people best learn from their mistakes. By the looks of the current market, this could of saved you a lot more money in the long-term.

Well that doing good for you but not for the rest of the other peoples who get into the wrong time.
What a beginner luck they say. The project look promising at the first and dev start gets greedy when the price went to roof.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

Well that doing good for you but not for the rest of the other peoples who get into the wrong time.
What a beginner luck they say. The project look promising at the first and dev start gets greedy when the price went to roof.

Agreed sounds like beginners luck.... but then again, valid point about the spelling errors in the announcement from day 1 as well as the whitepaper (once it was eventually released).
A sensible step to take for next time making risky speculatative investments is to copy & paste the code in a word-based document to check for spelling/grammar errors  Grin
Then you'll know if it's a project run by a teenager  Wink "If you play with fire, you're likely to get burnt"

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pipshunter

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:12:49 AM

Agreed sounds like beginners luck.... but then again, valid point about the spelling errors in the announcement from day 1 as well as the whitepaper (once it was eventually released).
A sensible step to take for next time making risky speculatative investments is to copy & paste the code in a word-based document to check for spelling/grammar errors  Grin
Then you'll know if it's a project run by a teenager  Wink "If you play with fire, you're likely to get burnt"
Indeed, beginner luck most likely ended up rich for awhile or make you suffer for lifetime for a lesson that you will never want to repeat again.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:17:20 PM

nice story bro Smiley
margoslend

Activity: 396
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:42:04 PM

surely the authenticity of a person can not do any examination. To say that you have identified the cheater-DEV for spelling errors, this is nonsense. And I think from the ETHD project, he took a good jackpot, so he can afford to create the image of a great designer with a new idea. Most likely someone followed in the footsteps of the camera and makes similar mistakes, but it is not crypto, it is psychology.
Pipshunter

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:09:27 PM

surely the authenticity of a person can not do any examination. To say that you have identified the cheater-DEV for spelling errors, this is nonsense. And I think from the ETHD project, he took a good jackpot, so he can afford to create the image of a great designer with a new idea. Most likely someone followed in the footsteps of the camera and makes similar mistakes, but it is not crypto, it is psychology.

he really did that perfectly good , very active for Q&A at the first stage and second , after that he run away with the money . come again for the swap and yet more peoples fall for the second times.
easyrimka

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

he really did that perfectly good , very active for Q&A at the first stage and second , after that he run away with the money . come again for the swap and yet more peoples fall for the second times.

yes, i must admit that he played this well..
ninobtcx

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:26:06 AM

I am surprised this thread is still going on lol.
easyrimka

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:10:10 PM

this is a legend !
ninobtcx

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:14:34 PM

this is a legend !

But like - what has been done in the last, say, 6 months?
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:02:12 AM

this is a legend !

But like - what has been done in the last, say, 6 months?

This project is still discussed today, many people seem to be very interested in it Grin. If it develops seriously, it will most likely be a strong coin. But now we should let this thread sink.
ninobtcx

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:04:33 AM

Lol it's been ages people have been waiting for some development. Other than the obvious flips which people like, what's good about this coin? What's planned and what has been done?
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:23:00 AM

Lol it's been ages people have been waiting for some development. Other than the obvious flips which people like, what's good about this coin? What's planned and what has been done?

Its a good pump coin, people makes alot of money from this coin during the bull run last year. But when someone makes money from this coin someone is losing more money on the other side.
ninobtcx

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:42:33 AM

Its a good pump coin, people makes alot of money from this coin during the bull run last year. But when someone makes money from this coin someone is losing more money on the other side.
Certainly! I made lots of dollars with this Dark Ethereum! I miss projects like this! PoS Token, Deep Onion and etc... Times that will never return! The incredible thing is that the dev disappeared and never heard of it, there was a super pump where hundreds of thousands of dollars were moved, he must be traveling the world. Grin

The dev disappeared and then there was a pump? Hahaha..... this is hilarious :-)
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:14:24 AM

Could it be that the developer of this project is also the developer of ETH White?

ETH White is a scam too, which was reported earlier that the team didn't successfully got some money. If it did, they would have listed it on exchanges and on coinmarketcap too like this one here which can probably again make them more money by pumping and then dumping it while hopeful investors pour money.

Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:48:18 PM

Certainly! I made lots of dollars with this Dark Ethereum! I miss projects like this! PoS Token, Deep Onion and etc... Times that will never return! The incredible thing is that the dev disappeared and never heard of it, there was a super pump where hundreds of thousands of dollars were moved, he must be traveling the world. Grin

The dev disappeared and then there was a pump? Hahaha..... this is hilarious :-)

I'm fairly certain it was the Dev himself who was responsible for the initial pump and dump, either way he made a serious amount of money before he buggered off.

I was one of the lucky ones that made a very healthy profit off ETHD, but I do feel sorry for those that lost significant amounts too.
ojeck

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:21:39 PM

Funny this thread still active, why moderators/admins didn't lock this thread already ?
machamizu

Activity: 308
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:16:42 AM

It has been almost 8 months nothing from the devs, and thread is still active.lol Doesn't anyone taking over the project?
indika

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:29:19 AM

It has been almost 8 months nothing from the devs, and thread is still active.lol Doesn't anyone taking over the project?

another scam many investors lost their investment and hard earned money its beter some dev take this project and do something its good name for great project
Pages: « 1 ... 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 [662] 663 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: