Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:26:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416534 times)
abi18 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:09:37 AM

UPDATE: Last day for airdrop is the day we get listed on the next exchange (Do not post your address here). ETA is 5 days.
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:17:03 AM

UPDATE: Last day for airdrop is the day we get listed on the next exchange (Do not post your address here). ETA is 5 days.
So how can we  join the airdrop just vote to be added in exchange and pm our  address your not given any instructions how in the OP.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:46:12 AM

So how can we  join the airdrop just vote to be added in exchange and pm our  address your not given any instructions how in the OP.

PM for details on airdrop. If you vote and show proof, you will receive a bonus.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 08:04:24 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 09:44:15 AM by passivebesiege

already sent pm dev the address dev what will be next things to do after sending the address?
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 08:16:15 AM

already sent pm dev the address dev what will be next things to do?

You may earn more coins if you cast a vote at https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=ethd.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:24:43 AM

You may earn more coins if you cast a vote at https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=ethd.
To make a free vote in c-cex you need to have atleast 0.1 balance. is there any other exchange that we can able to vote?

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 08:27:41 AM

to make a free vote in c-cex you need to have atleast 0.1 balance. is there any other exchange that we can able to vote?

We will have a vote on Nova soon, unless we decide to get listed immediately. If you would like airdrop PM
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:29:51 AM

to make a free vote in c-cex you need to have atleast 0.1 balance. is there any other exchange that we can able to vote?

We will have a vote on Nova soon, unless we decide to get listed immediately. If you would like airdrop PM
i already send pm dev i hope you can have in nova voting list  to so i am able  make a vote .

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 08:37:39 AM

UPDATE: Due to a very high demand for airdrops, please have patience. We will try our best to send you your coins as soon as we can. Thank you.

NOTE: DO NOT POST ADDRESSES HERE
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:44:15 AM

I don't know how I missed it until now , but it look like a great one ,  and providing an airdrop for the community is something that will bring a lot of supporters to the project ( including me ). Regarding exchanges I looked into cryptopia and their cost for listing a coin there is 1.8 btc , while bittrex costs 3 btc to list it and the volume difference between them 2 is miles away ,    a great option in the beginning is nova , considering their fees are 0.1 btc + 250 votes which we can easily get.
Anyway congrats on a great project , looking forward to see it's development.

abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 08:56:40 AM

I don't know how I missed it until now , but it look like a great one ,  and providing an airdrop for the community is something that will bring a lot of supporters to the project ( including me ). Regarding exchanges I looked into cryptopia and their cost for listing a coin there is 1.8 btc , while bittrex costs 3 btc to list it and the volume difference between them 2 is miles away ,    a great option in the beginning is nova , considering their fees are 0.1 btc + 250 votes which we can easily get.
Anyway congrats on a great project , looking forward to see it's development.

Thank you for the support. We have both of those exchanges on our list and will soon be on them. Expect us to be on one of the exchanges from the list within 5 days, and also expect us to be on c-cex soon if we get the votes.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:15:13 AM

EthereumDARK

Greetings This is the Official EthereumDARK[ETHD] Thread. Stay tuned for all of our latest news regarding development, market price and more!

Also, don’t forget to follow us on twitter www.twitter.com/ethereum_dark and checkout our official website:      
www.ethereumdark.net  ★

Scrypt and General Info:
Ethereum Dark is a simple PoW/PoS coin, no ICO so everybody gets a fair chance from the start. In general, our aim is to have profitable, secure and anonymous trading. The development team will retain some of the supply to ensure the blockchain works smoothly, once everything is up and running we will decide with the community what to do with those coins, you can read about our ideas in the roadmap section below and make sure to comment any suggestions that you would like us to consider! We hope you are looking forward to participating!

Scrypt info:
   PoS percentage: 10% Annually/0.83% Monthly
   Block reward: 3 coins
   Total Supply: Only 4.2 million coins

Initial Supply and Rollout info:
   Initial Supply = 2940000+
   Proof of work difficulty = 0.05650192
   Proof of stake difficulty = 0.00024414

Important info!

We have posted the links to the wallets. Associated blockchain explorer will be up soon.

Roadmap

Our vision converges around certain key aspects that have made many altcoins successful and more importantly profitable to investors:   A scalable user-friendly platform that can easily be adopted in mass. We are constantly updating our roadmap since we are always looking for the best way to adapt to changing conditions. Here’s what we have planned for the future:

★    Initial release of the coin into the market, this will include a secure multiplatform compatible wallet that will allow you to trade the coin on multiple exchanges
★    Bounty reward system: we are actively working on a bounty reward system for those who help us reach more people and help our blockchain
★    Release wallet and blockchain explorer for Windows, Linux and macOS
★    Working on creating our subreddit at the moment we will let you know once it is up and running
★    Integration of smart contracts, this is a priority for us since if-then conditions have become one of the most sought after features after anonymity and active scaling
★    Integration of cross chain swapping, this is an experimental feature on many altcoins. This feature will allow trading on multiple block chains without going through an intermediary such as shapeshift. We think that it is invaluable and are working around the clock for its implementation
★    Finally, a decentralized payments system that will be involving physical merchants, online point-of-sale and user-to-user transfers.

LINKS

Windows Wallet: https://mega.nz/#F!BDgVUCyD!HbWkyrRteXsMlYfqtNWnZg
    MacOS Wallet: https://mega.nz/#F!BDgVUCyD!HbWkyrRteXsMlYfqtNWnZg
    Linux Wallet: https://mega.nz/#F!BDgVUCyD!HbWkyrRteXsMlYfqtNWnZg  
    Source (GIT): https://github.com/abi2018/wz37da
    Explorer: coming soon..
    Detailed Whitepaper: coming soon...

Exchanges
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ETHD.htm
More exchanges coming very soon.. Stay Tuned!

Bounty/Reward information (more info to come shortly)

We will be doing the following for now (will update this as we get more ideas):

1. Social Media
2. Translations & Moderation
3. Blogs
4. Airdrops (PM for info)
5. Votes on exchanges (Must have proof)

Voting is live on C-CEX. If you decide to vote, you will receive an airdrop and if you have proof that you paid to vote you will get an added bonus
Vote at: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=ethd

Airdrop is now LIVE!
PM for details on how to receive airdrop
Airdrop ends as soon as ETHD gets listed on the next exchange (Between 9/13-9/16)

If anyone has any creative ideas you would like to share and do, let us know.
We are looking for someone to develop a signature as well

BTCFuture ExchangesBTC

Cryptopia
Yobit
Coinexchange
Bittrex
Poloniex
Nova Exchange
Coinsmarkets
Bleutrade
C-CEX

Latest Updates
Windows wallet
Linus wallet
Apple wallet
Github
Coinsmarkets.com
Airdrop

How to avail airdrop here? I hope I can get airdrop here.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:20:39 AM

'Ethereum' Dark and a SCRYPT coin (doesn't make any sense) and for REAL investors only? No offense but brain damage, buddy?

Thank you for your input, we believe SCRYPT is the way to go and make it a little different, but of course, everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and views. We will have more information releasing soon about where we are headed once we are done with our current priorities (Airdrops, bounties, getting listed on exchanges, etc) No offense taken, REAL investors only because we would like our community to be strong and keep us strong as we progress towards the future, unlike most altcoins out there. Of course this is not in our hands, people who buy altcoins choose to do what they want, but we would like only REAL investors to join us on our journey. Take care.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:28:15 AM

With that limited supply i can say many investors will be interested in this coin.
Congratulation dev i really think this will be a success
ill be waiting for the campaigns. Goodluck
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:29:29 AM

How long until coins become mature to stake ? Smiley

Chibongvdg

Activity: 561
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:30:04 AM

Hi dev, i've sent you a PM regarding on the airdrop. I hope it's not too late. Please kindly check it. Thank you!
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:32:34 AM

With that limited supply i can say many investors will be interested in this coin.
Congratulation dev i really think this will be a success
ill be waiting for the campaigns. Goodluck

Thank you for your support.
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:41:50 AM

UPDATE: Due to a very high demand for airdrops that we have been receiving, please have patience, you will all receive your coins shortly (If you do not get them within 30 mins expect them to be sent within a few hours or next day at the most, thank you for your patience)

NOTE: DO NOT POST ADDRESSES HERE
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:51:05 AM

How long until coins become mature to stake ? Smiley

It shouldn't take more than a few hours, it should be fairly quick.
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:52:22 AM

Hi dev, i've sent you a PM regarding on the airdrop. I hope it's not too late. Please kindly check it. Thank you!

PM sent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: