Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
cryptoburst61

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:17:42 AM

I also happy because i stake my ethereumdark coins to. i think best thing to do at the moment is stake and wait for the future developments from the dev team. I am seeing this promoted on twitter a lot now from people like cryptotrader85 and Aragorg, soon i think more will start to tweet and share this good coin.

Will bounty start soon dev?
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carizmerlin31

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:20:58 AM

Thanks abi18, finally got my ETHD and staking at the moment.

How many ETHD coins is required for staking?

Tshredz

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:05:23 AM

Thanks abi18, finally got my ETHD and staking at the moment.

How many ETHD coins is required for staking?
I dont think it matters, I believe you get more coins the more you HOLD in your wallet

Stay Shredded
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:40:37 AM

wow how did you got that 300 ETHD?

it's secret how i get it, but i think i buy it maybe? or maybe i get it from the airdrop. i think i get it from the airdrop.
how much did u get yours anyway?
maybe because i tell the dev where the can get a free signature so he reward me more. Cheesy
abi18 (OP)

Activity: 126

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 05:45:42 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 05:59:50 AM by abi18

UPDATES: First of all, for those of you who missed out on previous updates from today. We have been listed on a new exchange (CoinExchange.io) and we will be continuing to work with other exchanges to get listed soon (Goal is at least 1 new exchange within every 2 weeks). Also, expect us to be listed on Coinmarketcap within the next few weeks.

Secondly, some have questions regarding who received how many coins. The answer to that question is, everyone received different amounts, some members of the community received more, and some less. We will have a 2nd Airdrop coming soon. We think that it is fair to award more coins to the community members that reached out to us first or helped out more, because that proves and shows that they are more active in this community.

Next, we have received PM's from a few members of the community wanting thousands of ETHD in exchange for BTC at a discounted rate since there was no ICO. We will leave this up to you all to decide as a community, we do not think that it is fair to sell large amounts, as this may lead to large dumps in the future. We may take something into consideration if members are able to show us how many ETHD they hold and remain very active in the community and continue to prove so. It may help for further development of the project as well as speed things up.

But, instead of doing this, you may help us with the project for free rewards instead, which in our opinion, is a better choice:
-Make signatures
-Cast votes on exchanges
-Help us figure out a brand new design theme for the wallet to make it look better
-And more

Also, we are still receiving PM's about airdrops, please refer to the main page for information regarding that. Keep checking back for updated info

Finally and most importantly, we have decided to give out rewards to random members of the community. Which means, at any given time you may receive extra coins as a reward for being a part of this community. We think that it is a very good idea to give out free coins to a few members a day. It is the beginning of a rewards system that we are creating, the ones who stay active will be gifted. (This program has already begun and some of you have already received your rewards already)

NOTE: Give us some feedback and let us know what you all think. If you have any ideas, feel free to share.

Thank you all for your support.

abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 06:12:49 AM

UPDATE: Apple Wallet logo has been updated. You may download the new wallet if you would like.
Pipshunter

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:19:03 AM

UPDATE: Apple Wallet logo has been updated. You may download the new wallet if you would like.
hey dev , if im downloading the new wallet do i have to transfer my coin to new address or just backup and import them to new wallet?
will that work?
x-road

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:51:53 AM

hey dev , if im downloading the new wallet do i have to transfer my coin to new address or just backup and import them to new wallet?
will that work?

Backup your wallet or simply go %appdata%/(computername)/roaming/EtheriumDark copy wallet.dat save in other place out of the folder, than delete EtheriumDark folder, than you good to go to install, after new wallet installed, back to %appdata%/(computername)/roaming/EtheriumDark than paste your previous Wallet.dat that you copied previously.
Pipshunter

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:02:04 AM

will that work?

Backup your wallet or simply go %appdata%/(computername)/roaming/EtheriumDark copy wallet.dat save in other place out of the folder, than delete EtheriumDark folder, than you good to go to install, after new wallet installed, back to %appdata%/(computername)/roaming/EtheriumDark than paste your previous Wallet.dat that you copied previously.

i already backup the wallet but , i didnt see any changes there.
im downloading their wallet from their website here https://mega.nz/#F!BDgVUCyD!HbWkyrRteXsMlYfqtNWnZg.
they look the same the logo still look like the previous one.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:02:32 AM

Well I can say that buying EthereumDark from Coinexchange works perfectly as I bought a few hundred ethd as people sell their airdrops which is fine with me as I'll scoop up those cheap coins that they wish to sell. I can't believe our lightning fast the transactions are for this coin as I received my coins within a matter of seconds after making the withdrawal. The coins were confirmed in my wallet within minutes and a few hours later they were mature and ready for staking. This is the first coin I have come across with lightning fast transactions, I know there would most likely be others as I'm in a coin that is fast but not this fast lol. I'm looking forward to seeing ethd listed on Coinmarketcap once the volume starts to pick up and so far we are heading in the right direction as the volume on Coinexchange is almost at 1 BTC and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:08:08 AM

will that work?

im downloading their wallet from their website here https://mega.nz/#F!BDgVUCyD!HbWkyrRteXsMlYfqtNWnZg.

The change was made to the icon that sits at the dock on Apple computers. A member from the community informed me that the logo was not displaying correctly and sent me a screenshot via dropbox, so we updated it. The bigger updates for the wallets will be coming pretty soon also (Redesigned wallet, effects, colors and more.) We will keep all members updated.
x-road

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:14:34 AM

Well I can say that buying EthereumDark from Coinexchange works perfectly as I bought a few hundred ethd as people sell their airdrops which is fine with me as I'll scoop up those cheap coins that they wish to sell. I can't believe our lightning fast the transactions are for this coin as I received my coins within a matter of seconds after making the withdrawal. The coins were confirmed in my wallet within minutes and a few hours later they were mature and ready for staking. This is the first coin I have come across with lightning fast transactions, I know there would most likely be others as I'm in a coin that is fast but not this fast lol. I'm looking forward to seeing ethd listed on Coinmarketcap once the volume starts to pick up and so far we are heading in the right direction as the volume on Coinexchange is almost at 1 BTC and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet.

I agree with you, it's time for accumulating the coins, I believe people sold with the cheaper price will regret soon.
Pipshunter

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:16:14 AM

will that work?

The change was made to the icon that sits at the dock on Apple computers. A member from the community informed me that the logo was not displaying correctly and sent me a screenshot via dropbox, so we updated it. The bigger updates for the wallets will be coming pretty soon also (Redesigned wallet, effects, colors and more.) We will keep all members updated.

thanks dev for the fast respond , so i will keep staking while all of you working onto new designs and others stuff,
good lcuk to all of you. keep it up the good work.
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:19:52 AM

will that work?

thanks dev for the fast respond , so i will keep staking while all of you working onto new designs and others stuff,
good lcuk to all of you. keep it up the good work.

Thank you for your support. We are just getting started and the best has yet to come. This is going to be next-level.
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:25:45 AM

I sent the message before the airdropping update was posted about its ending, hope i will receive the airdrop, because i have not received any, 

Our wallet shows that the address you sent us has already been awarded.
boscoarinze

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:28:48 AM

can i still get free coins
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:36:08 AM

I sent the message before the airdropping update was posted about its ending, hope i will receive the airdrop, because i have not received any, 

After reviewing our PM's we see that you and the member "Kisleav" sent us the exact same address.
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:39:14 AM

After reviewing our PM's we see that you and the member "Kisleav" sent us the exact same address.
yeah, he told me, he is my bro and uses the same wallet and pc some times, he told of it, its fine thanks dev,
x-road

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:17:30 AM

nice to see coin at last on exchange already. Will observe the market movements and will try to grab some much cheaper from the dump of weak bounty hunters.  Grin

Price will significantly increase when the coin listed on others exchanges, more features will come, social media bounty is still announce yet, so it's worth to keep on eye for this thread.
Bloedhond666

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:07:08 AM

yeah, he told me, he is my bro and uses the same wallet and pc some times, he told of it, its fine thanks dev,

We understand. Thanks for explaining this to us. Your coins will arrive shortly.

i got 100 coins yesterday and my wallet is staking ....
I hope i will get some more free coins i have baught some more at coinexchange....
thanks for the 100 coins and if somebody wants to send me a few more i would be pleased for i lost 600 euro,s yesterday by a keylogger...i would appreciate ya,ll help... RRZPcvpmds8y6SrTf9NwWaRymrS8VPJAew
Blessings 2 you all my friends..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: