Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
spinnycat

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:21:02 AM

Its had positive movement on coinsmarkets, alot of interest from forum members, wallet is simple to use and of course great choice of name, whats not to like?

Also good to see the dev active in rewarding the community. And no I dont want a reward, theres been some great contributors to this thread of which I'm definitely not one,  and I know the dev will be rewarding them accordingly!

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:23:13 AM

UPDATES: First of all, for those of you who missed out on previous updates from today. We have been listed on a new exchange (CoinExchange.io) and we will be continuing to work with other exchanges to get listed soon (Goal is at least 1 new exchange within every 2 weeks). Also, expect us to be listed on Coinmarketcap within the next few weeks.

Secondly, some have questions regarding who received how many coins. The answer to that question is, everyone received different amounts, some members of the community received more, and some less. We will have a 2nd Airdrop coming soon. We think that it is fair to award more coins to the community members that reached out to us first or helped out more, because that proves and shows that they are more active in this community.

Next, we have received PM's from a few members of the community wanting thousands of ETHD in exchange for BTC at a discounted rate since there was no ICO. We will leave this up to you all to decide as a community, we do not think that it is fair to sell large amounts, as this may lead to large dumps in the future. We may take something into consideration if members are able to show us how many ETHD they hold and remain very active in the community and continue to prove so. It may help for further development of the project as well as speed things up.

But, instead of doing this, you may help us with the project for free rewards instead, which in our opinion, is a better choice:
-Make signatures
-Cast votes on exchanges
-Help us figure out a brand new design theme for the wallet to make it look better
-And more

Also, we are still receiving PM's about airdrops, please refer to the main page for information regarding that. Keep checking back for updated info

Finally and most importantly, we have decided to give out rewards to random members of the community. Which means, at any given time you may receive extra coins as a reward for being a part of this community. We think that it is a very good idea to give out free coins to a few members a day. It is the beginning of a rewards system that we are creating, the ones who stay active will be gifted. (This program has already begun and some of you have already received your rewards already)

NOTE: Give us some feedback and let us know what you all think. If you have any ideas, feel free to share.

Thank you all for your support.

i'll be very glade to support your project with signature. can you please start creating template ?

you also need to make a real icon of your coin

the website is cool , the animation is very cool , but why ? i think its useless, visitors need to see immediately the quality of the coin and what it offer instead of flashy animation

hope it will help
jefrihunter

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:37:08 AM

dev are the airdrop still open yet (PM sent).
Just curios how many people to join and there is spreadsheets so we can cek how many participant to hold.
and does the person receiving the airdrop have to hold their coin in the wallet or be free to sell it?

silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:46:42 AM

It wouldn't be a bad idea to try to add ETHD @ Nova:

https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:55:29 AM

adding to any exchange is good . but please, not yobit  Grin
abi18 (OP)

Activity: 126

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:56:43 AM

We are definitely looking towards to getting listed on Nova. At the moment  we are still debating whether to do a vote or to get directly listed. If we have enough supporters to cast votes, we will get the votes ready as soon as possible. Either way, expect us to be listed on a new exchange within every 2 weeks.
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:59:50 AM

Yobit is no longer on our list of future exchanges, due to a high amount of members telling us not to get listed there. We will support the community as they would support us. Also, we have updated the list and have added a couple new exchanges we would like to be on instead of Yobit.
cryptoburst61

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:06:15 AM

We are definitely looking towards to getting listed on Nova. At the moment  we are still debating whether to do a vote or to get directly listed. If we have enough supporters to cast votes, we will get the votes ready as soon as possible. Either way, expect us to be listed on a new exchange within every 2 weeks.

I think this exchange is good for this coin, nova is good for new coins. I think you should do voting dev to try and get listed on nova because you see that there is a lot of community support for your coins so it should not take long to get the number of votes to be listed on nova. I will vote for sure and i think most other supporters here will vote.
Propeg

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:07:04 AM

Yobit is no longer on our list of future exchanges, due to a high amount of members telling us not to get listed there. We will support the community as they would support us. Also, we have updated the list and have added a couple new exchanges we would like to be on instead of Yobit.

Yeah,Liqui is a good choice! Grin
Bloedhond666

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:10:23 AM

thank u all for your help...
Blessings 2 you all and i am promoting ethd where i can...
wallet is staking...so great...
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 10:18:10 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 10:34:50 AM by abi18

UPDATES: First of all, for those of you who missed out on previous updates from today. We have been listed on a new exchange (CoinExchange.io) and we will be continuing to work with other exchanges to get listed soon (Goal is at least 1 new exchange within every 2 weeks). Also, expect us to be listed on Coinmarketcap within the next few weeks.

Secondly, some have questions regarding who received how many coins. The answer to that question is, everyone received different amounts, some members of the community received more, and some less. We will have a 2nd Airdrop coming soon. We think that it is fair to award more coins to the community members that reached out to us first or helped out more, because that proves and shows that they are more active in this community.

Next, we have received PM's from a few members of the community wanting thousands of ETHD in exchange for BTC at a discounted rate since there was no ICO. We will leave this up to you all to decide as a community, we do not think that it is fair to sell large amounts, as this may lead to large dumps in the future. We may take something into consideration if members are able to show us how many ETHD they hold and remain very active in the community and continue to prove so. It may help for further development of the project as well as speed things up.

But, instead of doing this, you may help us with the project for free rewards instead, which in our opinion, is a better choice:
-Make signatures
-Cast votes on exchanges
-Help us figure out a brand new design theme for the wallet to make it look better
-And more

Also, we are still receiving PM's about airdrops, please refer to the main page for information regarding that. Keep checking back for updated info

Finally and most importantly, we have decided to give out rewards to random members of the community. Which means, at any given time you may receive extra coins as a reward for being a part of this community. We think that it is a very good idea to give out free coins to a few members a day. It is the beginning of a rewards system that we are creating, the ones who stay active will be gifted. (This program has already begun and some of you have already received your rewards already)

NOTE: Give us some feedback and let us know what you all think. If you have any ideas, feel free to share.

Thank you all for your support.

i'll be very glade to support your project with signature. can you please start creating template ?

you also need to make a real icon of your coin

the website is cool , the animation is very cool , but why ? i think its useless, visitors need to see immediately the quality of the coin and what it offer instead of flashy animation

hope it will help

The signature is in the process at the moment, a member of our community here is actually helping us produce one. We took a look at some of the samples the member had sent us and we were quite impressed, so we assigned that to the member as a bounty. We already have a new logo/icon that another member of the community helped us make, PM us if you would like to take a look at the sample, we would be glad to share it with anyone member of the community who would like to see it. As far as the website goes, it is not completely finished and we will be working on developing it further. More content will be added shortly, such as: links to the whitepaper, slack, discord, roadmap, additional features and our vision, just to name a few. As we mentioned in a post that we made earlier, we will be taking this project step by step, to ensure quality. We have a lot of surprises and good news coming along the way.

Thank you for your support.

waqarkahloon

Activity: 231

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:19:50 AM

nice to see coin at last on exchange already. Will observe the market movements and will try to grab some much cheaper from the dump of weak bounty hunters.  Grin
Thank you. I got my airdrop and this is first of my airdrop coin which is already on exchanges. Thank u so much
I got 200 coin and I m holding them for a long term

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Cholly_crotth

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:40:12 AM

Great project
Join sir

Thank you sir
Propeg

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:07:33 AM

nice to see coin at last on exchange already. Will observe the market movements and will try to grab some much cheaper from the dump of weak bounty hunters.  Grin
Thank you. I got my airdrop and this is first of my airdrop coin which is already on exchanges. Thank u so much
I got 200 coin and I m holding them for a long term

Good for you ive registered only recently so i guess no coins for me  Grin
Stripple

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:16:18 AM

Joined in on the EthereumDark airdrop as well and it seems I was just in time! Received the airdrop already from abi so I'm psyched for this project. Good luck devs!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:26:35 AM

I also joined the airdrop. And I've messaged abi about the process of airdrop last Sept 10 because I think the wallet was not yet available at that time. Anyway, I'm happy to be part of this community and I'm happily waiting for my airdrop too as I am in time hehe.

w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:33:54 AM

Why is this called ethereumdark? It seems there are no similarities to ethereum at all.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 12:18:29 PM

I don't know why dev calling coin EthereumDark, maybe in future will develop some feature that Ethereum already have.

I also waiting for a reply back from dev regarding airdrop, but i will wait as dev say he will reply back in 2 days to all who pm him before airdrop ends.
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:26:01 PM

Why is this called ethereumdark? It seems there are no similarities to ethereum at all.

there is already BitcoinDark, now its time for ETH to make one, so we have EthereumDark now here.  Grin
x-road

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:27:05 PM

I don't know why dev calling coin EthereumDark, maybe in future will develop some feature that Ethereum already have.

I also waiting for a reply back from dev regarding airdrop, but i will wait as dev say he will reply back in 2 days to all who pm him before airdrop ends.

As I see on first page, 1st round of airdrop is ended, but if you sent airdrop req to dev before 1st round end, dev will send your coins for sure, 2nd airdrop coming soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: