Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416531 times)
abi18 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 01:14:05 AM

I'm liking this project a lot, happy to be a part. I'm new to staking and not sure if I fully understand the concept. I am holding the airdrop in wallet without any reserved amount. do i need to be doing anything different to be staking?

To stake you must leave your ETHD wallet on at all times. This is why we chose to get listed on coinsmarkets (refer to exchanges on the main page), this exchange has a staking feature, meaning, if you send your coins to your coinsmarkets ETHD wallet, it will automatically stake your coins. It will always remain on (24/7) even when your offline. This allows any member of the community to be able to stake without actually leaving their ETHD wallets on and helps the network run pretty smooth as well.
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 01:20:33 AM

This is my first airdrop ever and iam very happy to have received the airdrop and coins already staking  Smiley

One thing i would like to have answered by abi is how the coins exactly where distributed while the airdrop?
E.g. i received fewer coins than that person obviously trying to claim twice... "my bro using same computer and same wallet"... blah... blah... for sure m8  Roll Eyes
My rank ups in about 2-3 days and i have way more posts and activity than this guy on that forum. Iam also pretty sure i requested airdrop before this guy(s)!

So my question is... what is the deal here about the distribution, so maybe i can be better prepared for the next airdrop.
Not trying to complain, just trying to understand.

Besides that, iam pretty looking forward to the future of this project and iam more than happy to help getting the word out for ETHD.

edit: ranked up as i typed  Grin

Good to hear your coins are already staking. The distribution was pretty random, we gave everyone different amounts based on: How early they replied, their rank level, their support in the community, the ideas they mentioned to us (whether we had already thought of them or not) this shows that they are more active then most as they do not only post, but also message us. There were many other factors taken into place as well.

About the person who might have received extra coins, it may have been an excuse, we agree. But if in reality this really was the case, we understand because a lot of people actually use the same computer as someone else due to many reasons. And for that reason we want to be fair as it would be the right thing to do morally.

Thanks for your support and we are glad to see your activity is moving up.
org0x004

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:27:37 AM

Joined in on the EthereumDark airdrop as well and it seems I was just in time! Received the airdrop already from abi so I'm psyched for this project. Good luck devs!

What?  I'm pretty sure I joined before you and haven't received anything.  Dev did you send everything out already?

Same here I haven't received anything yet...
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 01:41:16 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 02:45:32 AM by abi18

Which anonymity technology are you going to implement or have you already implemented in this coin? Did you just fork ETH and then add anonymity?

We are working on a technology that will protect both, the senders and receivers address. We may also add a feature that will be able to shield balances on the addresses also. Only those with the legitimate key would be able to reveal the contents guarded. We are also thinking about adding an option for users to decide whether or not they would like to use this feature. At this time, we are finding more solutions on making the quality of the features perfect. And to your second question, no, this is something much bigger than that, yes, anonymity is there, but that is not what everything about this coin is about.
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 01:43:16 AM

Joined in on the EthereumDark airdrop as well and it seems I was just in time! Received the airdrop already from abi so I'm psyched for this project. Good luck devs!

What?  I'm pretty sure I joined before you and haven't received anything.  Dev did you send everything out already?

Same here I haven't received anything yet...

To you all who have not received anything yet, do not worry, you all will receive them shortly, one of the devs is working on sending them out as I am typing this. We had received a lot of requests during that time and are very thankful for your patience.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:57:14 AM

Sadly, I am late for the airdrop. Hope there are another airdrop in the mean time.

Smiley Smiley
Just wait it is not the last chance for you to join they are planning to have more campaigns for which you can participate and im waiting for it too. This is the best airdrop with a great coin in the Future .Keep holding to the people who believe in this coin.
poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:59:40 AM

is the explorer online now? I want to see the distribution of the holdings, just afraid that the coins are too centralized for the time being
x-road

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:11:32 AM

is the explorer online now? I want to see the distribution of the holdings, just afraid that the coins are too centralized for the time being

Dev does not provide explorers for awhile, I think community can contribute for it as it can be part of the bounty.
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 04:12:32 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 04:45:01 AM by abi18

Great question. We are working on linking it very soon. At this time we are finalizing on how the supply will be distributed to the dev team, future project support, reward program, bounties, fundraiser to get listed on more exchanges, airdrops and the community. We should have this out very soon, expect all of this information to release within 2-3 days, if not sooner.
Tshredz

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:16:55 AM

Great question. We are working on linking it very soon. At this time we are finalizing on how the supply will be distributed to the dev team, future project support, reward program, bounties, fundraiser to get listed on more exchanges, airdrops and the community. We should have this out very soon, expect all of this information to release within 2-3 days, if not sooner.

Love how active you are as a dev! Go ETHD

Stay Shredded
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:39:37 AM

the price charts look like going to the right course! this is awesome, 1 btc daily for the market cap would be great isn't it?
grow it slowly but surely big Cheesy
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:52:33 AM

Im glad to see this coin in coinexchange.io i already tried this exchange and i dont have any bad experience using that exchange.
Pipshunter

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:55:31 AM

Has anyone tried staking this and if yes, what are the results. I have staked 400 ETHD yesterday on Coins Market and I got ~0.15ETD as sake reward. I am wondering do we get more if we stake this coin solo?
im staking solo seems like hardly to get even 0.38 ethd, i dont even remember how long it will start staking again, i've been waiting like fow whole day but still didnt get my second stake after yesterday.
x-road

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:07:43 AM

Seems the price keep increase, I'm ready to donate some dot coins for listing at cryptopia.
freebitcoins4u2

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:13:08 AM

Has anyone tried staking this and if yes, what are the results. I have staked 400 ETHD yesterday on Coins Market and I got ~0.15ETD as sake reward. I am wondering do we get more if we stake this coin solo?
im staking solo seems like hardly to get even 0.38 ethd, i dont even remember how long it will start staking again, i've been waiting like fow whole day but still didnt get my second stake after yesterday.

so pos profit for this coin is really low? than the only thing that might attract new users to this coin is if the price will go up?
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:17:53 AM

so pos profit for this coin is really low? than the only thing that might attract new users to this coin is if the price will go up?
solo mining may not be able to compete with the hashing and power at coinsmarkets, i thing many people including me are storing their coins at coins markets,
Pipshunter

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:22:23 AM

solo mining may not be able to compete with the hashing and power at coinsmarkets, i thing many people including me are storing their coins at coins markets,
so you saying it's more profitable storing them in coinmarket?
is that so i will send all my coin to coinmarket the.
waiting for your answer for the next move Cheesy
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:36:26 AM

I'm eager to know the answer too!
Noob question: does Pos profit works with all exchanges or is it a particularity of Coins Market?
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:47:44 AM

yes, coinsmarkets is online 24/7 and credits all your stake, its like a pool, you get a share according to what amount you hold, so yes, since its on 24/7 which you may not be able to do and bigger numbers of coins in their wallet which makes it easy to find blocks.
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:53:01 AM

I'm eager to know the answer too!
Noob question: does Pos profit works with all exchanges or is it a particularity of Coins Market?

This right here, is an excellent question. We are glad that someone finally thought of this and were surprised that no one had asked this question yet. To answer your question, we believe that all of the exchanges have this, however, coinsmarkets it the only exchange that actually helps the users with this to our knowledge. Do the other exchanges keep the stakes for themselves? It is possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: