Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:27:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416534 times)
x-road

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:01:25 PM

Let see how it goes, both C-CEX and Cryptopia need to submit some satoshis per voters, and the amount is almost same, bigger exchange is better.
One thing that we need to do is support, either supporting in donation or spreading the ETHD, more people more better.
eXpl0sive

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

waiting to explode

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:05:53 PM

- cut -

For the public record, no one should confuse me with this guy, although our user names are a lot similar  Tongue

Just to be sure there is no confusion between the two of us, my account will always have the black bomb avatar.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
leoirssi

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:09:59 PM

- cut -

For the public record, no one should confuse me with this guy, although our user names are a lot similar  Tongue

Just to be sure there is no confusion between the two of us, my account will always have the black bomb avatar.

About to explode   Wink
3sli

Activity: 79

Starting ....

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:37:58 PM

Hello EthereumDark community,

Im new to all of this , but I see promising future here .

I create a wallet this is my address : RJhN6K54ka9HJxEYRTKs18ggZDczP3smJx

How can I buy some ETHD with my credit card ?

Thank you in advanced .

PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence
❱❱ PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED ❰❰
 / WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
umar25494

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:45:35 PM

Thank you in advanced .

Hey there,I just sent 10 ethd to your account to get you started Smiley Best of luck (Y)
Aragorg

Activity: 101

Cryptocurrencies are awesome!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:49:48 PM

Thank you in advanced .

Hey there,I just sent 10 ethd to your account to get you started Smiley Best of luck (Y)

This community is getting more awesome by the day Smiley

in the meanwhile keep spreading the word about ethereumdark

Greetings Aragorg

3sli

Starting ....

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:50:35 PM

Thank you in advanced .

Hey there,I just sent 10 ethd to your account to get you started Smiley

umar25494 WOW man thank you my friend . can you point me to starting point that I can get more ETHD .  

PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence
umar25494

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:52:55 PM

Thank you in advanced .

Greetings Aragorg
I saw your tweets about Ethdark,You're doing a great job. Smiley
umar25494

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:56:48 PM

Thank you in advanced .

Hey there,I just sent 10 ethd to your account to get you started Smiley

umar25494 WOW man thank you my friend . can you point me to starting point that I can get more ETHD .  

My pleasure Smiley You can get Ethdark from exchanges while the price is Low,because I have a feeling that because of the Low supply,Price will grow exponentially.Plus you can get some more coins through the 2nd airdrop which is starting soon.You can also take part in bounty compaigns Smiley  
Aragorg

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:58:32 PM

Thank you in advanced .

Greetings Aragorg

Thanks alot, its kind of you to mention that Smiley
but its not just me, also https://twitter.com/cryptotrader85 ,  
helps alot with tweeting and retweeting, my posts are getting nice views:)

3sli

Starting ....

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:59:32 PM

Thank you in advanced .

Greetings Aragorg

I read most of community replay and that what make me interest more on ETHD .

umar25494

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:00:55 PM

Thank you in advanced .

Greetings Aragorg

Thanks alot, its kind of you to mention that Smiley
but its not just me, also https://twitter.com/cryptotrader85 ,  
helps alot with tweeting and retweeting, my posts are getting nice views:)

Nice to see more people joining to spread the word Smiley
sms301

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:07:21 PM

Hello ETHD Community.

I was wondering, who are the team members and what's the roadmap? Since there is no whitepaper, how do we even know its not a scam?  Any dark sounds nice and it grows slowly. So, Where can I get more information?

Thanks in Advance
explosive

Activity: 224

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:11:06 PM

- cut -

Haha I love it Wink
umar25494

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:14:40 PM

Hello ETHD Community.

I was wondering, who are the team members and what's the roadmap? Since there is no whitepaper, how do we even know its not a scam?  Any dark sounds nice and it grows slowly. So, Where can I get more information?

Thanks in Advance

Hello there,Dev said that detailed roadmap and whitepaper will be out soon and more information will also be added on the website.You can see the main points of roadmap on page 1.I know it's not a scam because most scams do ICO's,Don't do airdrops and Don't have an active dev,It's completely opposite with this coin. Smiley
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:17:12 PM

Hello ETHD Community.

Thanks in Advance

Its a very new project. The devs very active and they are progressing quickly with new news or getting things done daily. The whitepaper has not yet been released as far as I'm aware but it is being worked on last I was aware. At this stage in the process there is no way to know this but if you read through post and this thread you can make your own decision on the project. Some really good things are low supply, very active devs and community and also goals being met quickly. One of the perks of taking risk this early on a new project with limited info is that the reward if successful will be higher but it is more of a risk then say investing in BTC which is already established. Hope that helps and hope that you read and decide to join the community Smiley
Aragorg

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:20:16 PM

Hello ETHD Community.

Thanks in Advance

First of all, why would dev go trough all of this trouble and giving free coins to everyone? So thinking of that, this cant ever be a scam.

Also its an real lightning coin with fastest transactions off all coins ive seen so far.

Try to read back a bit , because this ann is super active.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106405.msg21780844#msg21780844

Best is off course to read full ann and all posts if you have the time Smiley

Greetings Aragorg

explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:58:32 PM

Hello ETHD Community.

Thanks in Advance

Its a very new project. The devs very active and they are progressing quickly with new news or getting things done daily. The whitepaper has not yet been released as far as I'm aware but it is being worked on last I was aware. At this stage in the process there is no way to know this but if you read through post and this thread you can make your own decision on the project. Some really good things are low supply, very active devs and community and also goals being met quickly. One of the perks of taking risk this early on a new project with limited info is that the reward if successful will be higher but it is more of a risk then say investing in BTC which is already established. Hope that helps and hope that you read and decide to join the community Smiley

I've invested a small amount of BTC and I'm going to hodl Smiley

That's the way to do it. When a good coin with low supply and active community comes along you buy cheap before it grows and hold and in the end you will be very happy Smiley Good luck my friend

Considering the price of other low supply coins i think ETHD is currently very undervalued

From a traders point of view it is extremely undervalued.. Its very new so not much in the way of volume yet but with a active community. If it stays on track with the plan and gets on a few bigger exchanges it will go very high in price. If one big investor bought in right now the price would more then double. Once it gets on a bigger exchange where investors spend several BTC at a time I can see the price hitting several dollar very fast from there skys the limit Smiley
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:56:45 PM

Hello ETHD Community.

Thanks in Advance

I've invested a small amount of BTC and I'm going to hodl Smiley

That's the way to do it. When a good coin with low supply and active community comes along you buy cheap before it grows and hold and in the end you will be very happy Smiley Good luck my friend

Considering the price of other low supply coins i think ETHD is currently very undervalued

From a traders point of view it is extremely undervalued.. Its very new so not much in the way of volume yet but with a active community. If it stays on track with the plan and gets on a few bigger exchanges it will go very high in price. If one big investor bought in right now the price would more then double. Once it gets on a bigger exchange where investors spend several BTC at a time I can see the price hitting several dollar very fast from there skys the limit Smiley
I'm a Forex trader myself & i can confirm that it' all about supply & demand, this coin is still undervalued, but once it gets on the track, many would regret not joining at this first beginning.

I actually regret not joining many other good coins, but with this one i'll do my best to stay on the right track, this project is so promising & needs to succeed so we can make good profit, sooner or later Wink
abi18 (OP)

Activity: 126

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 09:16:29 PM

Help ETHDARK get onto more exchanges!

Hey guys I want to start working on getting listed on exchanges. The devs are working very hard for us and are staying on top of all of there promises so we as a community should do everything we can to help out.. One of the things we can do is start applying to exchanges and submitting votes and showing interest in order to get on new exchanges radars. Anyone who is interested in helping out and voting let post your interest.

Devs
If there are any specifics that you want followed in this process let us know. I'm going to start submitting to exchanges on the list and voting when necessary and also will walk any new members through the process of voting on exchanges. I have accounts on pretty much every exchange and also know a couple workers on a few exchanges personally from forums and such.

New members
If you need help with the voting process when ETHD gets listed for voting on new exchanges reach out and I will walk you through it step by step.

I would also like to contibute for voting on exchanges. I have accounts on 4-5 of the major big exchanges. Any help on how to do this is highly appreciated.

Ive emailed the few people I know who work on exchanges waiting on responses back from them. As for applying to be listed on exchanges and voting I'm waiting for a response here from dev before I go a head and submit ETHD to any because I am not a member of the official ETHD team and don't want to over step my boundaries here even if to try and help out Smiley As soon as I know I'm ok to continue with this I will apply and will walk you through the process of voting.. The bigger exchanges pick up coins as they chose so usually its just submit and wait on those larger exchanges it helps to show interest in the coin being listed on those exchanges community chats and when they see interest they will watch and hopefully eventually list us, its all about getting on and staying on there radar Smiley On the smaller exchanges or not majors its mostly either mass free votes or paid votes and the process to vote can be a pain in the butt so once submitted I will walk anyone who needs help through the process Smiley

You may submit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: